Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,591 members, 7,809,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation (8643 Views)

Breaking - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Latest Assessment Of The Situation In Nigeria / Nnamdi Kanu Gives Order For War In Enugu This Morning VIDEO / Nnamdi Kanu Gives Fresh Evidence Proving Buhari Is Allegedly Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Anonymous221: 12:49pm On Oct 30, 2020
Buhari is Dead and here is the proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation

Watch video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqCb4dRLbMA
Lalasticlala
Mynd44

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by uniqueboi1(m): 12:51pm On Oct 30, 2020
See morale o

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Seniorwriter(m): 12:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
It is what it is .....Even if Buhari is fake are the other political office holders FAKE !
The underlying word is Proactivity.

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!!!

© Seniorwriter
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by InfernoNig: 12:59pm On Oct 30, 2020
Until proven true. I believe he is dead, but I will wait for the cabals to come tell us the real gist later

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Easternmind(m): 1:01pm On Oct 30, 2020
Of course
I believe he is dead and that he died somewhat 3 years ago for that matter...

13 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by saaron(m): 1:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Every secret hidden from the sun at night will be exposed in the morning.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Lawdis(m): 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2020
....still waiting

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by BlackfireX: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
Somebody should slap that KANU

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by LegendHero(m): 1:46pm On Oct 30, 2020
I won’t be surprised people are believing this guy Kanu, we already know Nigeria singlehandedly have one of the highest number of dumb educated illiterate in the world.

We are in the days of exposure, if Buhari is truly dead, we would have known the week after that coz you can’t even hide this kind of news from Nigeria because there are lot of enemies even within his own caucus that will leak it to the media.

One of them said he died 3 years ago. He visited the White House in 2018, no way in hell with the USA allow a doppelgänger/clone/Jubril sit down with their president.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by DenreleDave(m): 2:03pm On Oct 30, 2020
Two dead people now.

If you know you know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by chaloner(m): 2:23pm On Oct 30, 2020
Seniorwriter:
It is what it is .....Even if Buhari is fake are the other political office holders FAKE !

© Seniorwriter
u need serious and heavy slap to reset your senses

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Blackmoran(m): 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
at first, when I heard this story I found it ridiculous and stupid, but with recent event am starting to have a change of opinion..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by peacekante: 2:27pm On Oct 30, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This guy don really kolo. Him don set fire for Obigbo from London and him mumu them still day there day die like chickens.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by peacekante: 2:29pm On Oct 30, 2020
LegendHero:
I won’t be surprised people are believing this guy Kanu, we already know Nigeria singlehandedly have one of the highest number of dumb educated illiterate in the world.

We are in the days of exposure, if Buhari is truly dead, we would have known the week after that coz you can’t even hide this kind of news from Nigeria because there are lot of enemies even within his own caucus that will leak it to the media.

One of them said he died 3 years ago. He visited the White House in 2018, no way in hell with the USA allow a doppelgänger/clone/Jubril sit down with their president.

You are by far one of the smartest person I know in this forum. Weldon sir

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
[s]
peacekante:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This guy don really kolo. Him don set fire for Obigbo from London and him mumu them still day there day die like chickens.
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Nigeriabiafra80: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
LegendHero:

At last you are the dumb fool

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Liposure: 2:30pm On Oct 30, 2020
Its obvious mr nnamdi kanu is bent on distracting the focus of this govt and its people with his seasonal series of false conspiracy theories that holds no water at all. I rather not listen to him. He's a coward

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Smony: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2020
OK, next page
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Unik3030: 2:39pm On Oct 30, 2020
LegendHero:

are u surprised,ipob miscreants have prove times without number that they are dumb.

Let's just believe buhari is dead or uses a body double like d fools wants us to believe,let's believe it's high level conspiracy among cabals.

So USA will allow a body double to enter their white house n see their number 1 citizen or are they telling us Trump knows about it?

These dumb fools don't understand that b4 anyone could b allowed to see Trump,fact findings must b done on him to b sure he doesn't pose a threat of any kind on d president so how can body double not b detected in USA?

The same dead n clone attended world leaders summit n spoke with craze leaders like Putin n co,so are they telling us a whole Putin n other world leaders will sit down n b fooled by politicians from 3rd world country.

So a whole obj n Atiku combined will waste those efforts n money to fight a body double,don't u think it pays to expose him than fight him?

Jonathan has been seeing him frequently lately,so Jonathan too is part of their conspiracy,these dumb fools don't know Atiku has men in buharis cabinet who gives him Intel,so nobody will know if Buhari is dead.

As Reno no like buhari reach n how loud his mouth is,he made it clear that they are deceiving themselves.

If a whole Reno omokri with all his hatred for Buhari,he even released a song for him,if d same Reno can tell u Buhari isn't dead then what else do u want or is Reno part of d cabals?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Seniorwriter(m): 2:47pm On Oct 30, 2020
chaloner:
u need serious and heavy slap to reset your senses

Well it is what it is ....since you failed to comprehend ....people like you need correctional upkeep to avoid becoming violently endangering the public space!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

©Seniorwriter
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by baby124: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2020
Hmmm. Na wa o. Could there be some evidence to this?
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Kzinne: 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2020
What exactly is he saying? Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by olamiji98448: 3:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
Two dead people now.If you know you know
Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Nobody: 3:11pm On Oct 30, 2020
If you believe Nnamumudi Kanu that means you are not only dumb but also daft.

Buhari is hale and hearty.
Una don start you hatred fellows

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Oyinlomobambam(m): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2020
But Nnamdi Kanu Is also dead

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by LegendHero(m): 4:07pm On Oct 30, 2020
Unik3030:
are u surprised,ipob miscreants have prove times without number that they are dumb.

Let's just believe buhari is dead or uses a body double like d fools wants us to believe,let's believe it's high level conspiracy among cabals.

So USA will allow a body double to enter their white house n see their number 1 citizen or are they telling us Trump knows about it?

These dumb fools don't understand that b4 anyone could b allowed to see Trump,fact findings must b done on him to b sure he doesn't pose a threat of any kind on d president so how can body double not b detected in USA?

The same dead n clone attended world leaders summit n spoke with craze leaders like Putin n co,so are they telling us a whole Putin n other world leaders will sit down n b fooled by politicians from 3rd world country.

So a whole obj n Atiku combined will waste those efforts n money to fight a body double,don't u think it pays to expose him than fight him?

Jonathan has been seeing him frequently lately,so Jonathan too is part of their conspiracy,these dumb fools don't know Atiku has men in buharis cabinet who gives him Intel,so nobody will know if Buhari is dead.

As Reno no like buhari reach n how loud his mouth is,he made it clear that they are deceiving themselves.

If a whole Reno omokri with all his hatred for Buhari,he even released a song for him,if d same Reno can tell u Buhari isn't dead then what else do u want or is Reno part of d cabals?

100% valid.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by LegendHero(m): 4:08pm On Oct 30, 2020
peacekante:

You are by far one of the smartest person I know in this forum. Weldon sir

Thanks!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by LegendHero(m): 4:10pm On Oct 30, 2020
Nigeriabiafra80:

At last you are the dumb fool

Cool that this is coming from an IPOB member.

I have question tho. Who is more dumber between me and Kanu?

Please give me a honest response.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Freestainworld(m): 4:13pm On Oct 30, 2020
Seniorwriter:

© Seniorwriter
In all this your grammar, is Nigeria productive at the moment?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is Dead And Here Is The Proof - Nnamdi Kanu Gives Shocking Revelation by Seniorwriter(m): 4:24pm On Oct 30, 2020
Freestainworld:
In all this your grammar, is Nigeria productive at the moment?

@Freestainworld there's isn't any big grammer in my post ...Let me make it plain since it looks like my post is figurative....

If truly the President is FAKE hence he isn't performing to expections are the other Politicians Fake too that they can't be PROACTIVELY PRODUCTIVE INCLINED!!!?

That's my point hope it's clearly comprehensive now!

Proactivity Leads To Productivity!

©Seniorwriter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nkem Okeke's Defection : Stakeholders Trade Tackles As Election Draws Closer / Shehu Musa Yar'adua Entered Army 1959, How Did He Write Exam 1961 Na???? / We Won’t Endorse Any Candidate For Kogi, Bayelsa Polls — PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.