Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho (53344 Views)

Police Not Willing To Arrest Criminal Herdsmen In Ondo – Governor Akeredolu / IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi / Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by BigDick70inch(m): 3:12am On Jan 29, 2021
V
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by abir: 3:22am On Jan 29, 2021
Traitors, what they refuse to do, Sunday is doing it well, imagine areonankakanfo is yearning dust instead of him to rise to the task in front of the Yoruba race. Yoruba ronu o.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by ogaemma: 3:24am On Jan 29, 2021
Same thing they did to MKO Abiola.
They still have not changed.

Plan any war with a Yoruba man, you will die before the war starts.

See what a King is saying before his subject after a romantic visit to Aso rock.

So where are the constituted authorities, since the Herdsmen have been raping your daughters and killing your Men, women, Children and the aged?

So far so good how many fulanis have been arrested and charged?

Kabiyesi my foot.

5 Likes

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by pacespot(m): 3:28am On Jan 29, 2021
All these monarchs are just politicians, they are just hiding under the camouflage of monarchy. So the herdsmen attacks started today, what have those constituted authorities been doing all these years? Same way nothing has come out of the phony panel set up about EndSARS, instead there have been more witch-hunting and arrests of protesters, if we leave this herdsmen issue into the corrupt hands of the state, people will die in their numbers before they realize there is a civil war going on.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Toks2008(m): 3:29am On Jan 29, 2021
Sammy07:

Nairalanders no dey read.
They only check title

Reading is like poison to them. Very funny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by pacespot(m): 3:31am On Jan 29, 2021
Only what these rich monarchs care about is to protect their corrupt empire and interests in the state.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by franudi: 3:58am On Jan 29, 2021
I don't understand.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by franudi: 3:59am On Jan 29, 2021
No foreigner will rule this country again.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Nobody: 4:00am On Jan 29, 2021
'We should be neutral', coming from someone who only yesterday was shamelessly campaigning from Tinubu

These guys must think everyone is a fool in this country.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by baresi(m): 4:00am On Jan 29, 2021
me nor understand wetin OONI dey talk . my yoruba people make una help explain to some of us.
which kind talk of say make Mr. Sunday Ighoho allow the authority take charge. where our failed president Buhari dey since 5 yrs when those killer herdsmen dey terrorize the Western states. south southern states, South eastern states . And Bandits mesmerizing almost all the states in the north. in additional to the terrorist group Boko Haram that have always been causing daliy destructions and regular pains on the citizens of this nation.
we wholeheartedly suppose the actions of the great warrior 'SUNDAY IGHOHO'.
WE HAVE TAKEN OUR SECURITY AND DESTINY IN OUR OWN HANDS AND NOBODY NO MATTER HOW HIGHLY PLACE WILL STOP US.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Difrent: 4:07am On Jan 29, 2021
obama30:

I use to respect you with faith your man of wisdom.

I don't have any word than to say, I am over 100% disappointed in you.

Even an agboro at garage protect his members before passengers.

Are you a slave trader?

Do you have share in kidnappers ransome?

Do you use the victim kill by this fulanis for ritual?

Until you tell us reason you sold Yoruba's, you're not supposed to continue as a Yoruba's supreme leader

What has he said that's wrong now that you people are insulting him up and down...what's your proof of any brown envelope and how much will you use to bribe a billionaire king like onirisa. You guys should know you don't accuse ori Ade wrongly ,if you really are a yoruba man ,you should know better .....I won't bother about nyamiris talking anyhow all over the thread but a yoruba should distinguish himself from those low life's

1 Like

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Nobody: 4:32am On Jan 29, 2021
laiperi:
Sunday and his father once lived in Modakeke, Ife.

I am sure he has connection to Ooni. Ooni did not condemn him but we do not know if he told Buhari to forget his arrest order.

Arrest for wia?

Sunday fought on the side of Modakeke against Ife. So, I'm not surprised

2 Likes

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by rovher: 4:32am On Jan 29, 2021
Fahdiga:
After going to collect brown envelope from Buhari, the Ooni have started misbehaving
Lmaoooo ....
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by gaskiyamagana: 4:42am On Jan 29, 2021
Naijapeeps:

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/01/28/fulani-herdsmen-ooni-sends-warning-to-sunday-ighoho/amp/
This man missed it
This man messed up this time around.
Killing, Kidnapping, Rapping and Plundering of your subjects lives and properties ONLY to become Fulani and Foohari apologist.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by knowhowk: 4:43am On Jan 29, 2021
Constituted Authority would tackle the Situation .When ? After Several Innocent Nigerian Farmers and People must have been Wiped our ,Right .It has been Silence Silence and Silence by Yoruba Traditional Leaders ,Now someone is Coming up to save lives ,They still want to Silence Him .This Oni said nothing about Humans lives Lost .

3 Likes

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by akdjr(m): 4:48am On Jan 29, 2021
So you think Buhari is like those that mismanaged this country for 16years abi?
Fahdiga:
After going to collect brown envelope from Buhari, the Ooni have started misbehaving
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by gaskiyamagana: 4:54am On Jan 29, 2021
Difrent:

What has he said that's wrong now that you people are insulting him up and down...what's your proof of any brown envelope and how much will you use to bribe a billionaire king like onirisa. You guys should know you don't accuse ori Ade wrongly ,if you really are a yoruba man ,you should know better .....I won't bother about nyamiris talking anyhow all over the thread but a yoruba should distinguish himself from those low life's
Billionaire from political contracts, abi no be so. The Oba is wrong to say that security agents should be allowed to do their work.. Chief security of the state and security agents who have failed woefully to stop Killing, Kidnapping, Rapping and Plundering of his subjects lives and properties. If politic is a dirty games, political King is a dirty player in it.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by usecondom(m): 4:54am On Jan 29, 2021
Man, it's disturbing how people just commented without reading the content of the article they were all reacting to.

Sammy07:

They only check title
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by uBuNiT: 4:58am On Jan 29, 2021
and this guy is educated but lack mental toughness. A traditional ruler talking of neutrality when your counterparts in the north are not neutral.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by witworth(m): 5:03am On Jan 29, 2021
Slave!
Fear can kill a man even before the battle

1 Like

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by dokyOloye: 5:03am On Jan 29, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Everyone can see that yorubas speak with one voice unlike Igbos. Sunday Igboho and the Ooni is saying same thing.

The west is amazing
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Very united set of ppl.
U see the speed with which they burnt the Sunday guy's house?
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by gaskiyamagana: 5:04am On Jan 29, 2021
Sammy07:

They only check title
Poor observation, wrong Conclusion.
Their comments summarised Oba's traitor alike diplomacy.

1 Like

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Judolisco(m): 5:09am On Jan 29, 2021
Constituted authorities wey dem dey kidnap? No b d ooni colleague dem kill on his way back from meeting in ondo?
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Bar1941(m): 5:14am On Jan 29, 2021
All these bloggers self, the caption is deceptive, I listened to the full interview and I saw nothing bad in what Ooni said, he only emphasized on involvement of traditional leaders by the state governors in the security of their states as well as warning the agitators not to allow politicians hijacked the struggle...

He spoke as an elder stateman which is expected of him, Alaafin of Oyo (the second highest traditional ruler in Yorubaland) had already threw his weight behind the struggle so it may be too confrontational if Ooni too sounds too aggressive. He's to be diplomatic at this stage.

WE HAVE ALREADY MADE OURSELVES CLEAR AND AM SURE THE BÀSTARDS HERDERS CAN SEE THAT NOONE HAS A MONOPOLY OF VIOLENCE...BY THE WAY, THE WAR AGAINST THE KILLER HERDERS JUST STARTED.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by uBuNiT: 5:17am On Jan 29, 2021
AlhajiImam:
Ooni understands he can't be on a different pedestal with the Sultan of Sokoto and the fulanis are not to be treated with kids gloves as the outcome will be not funny to the yorubaland

The outcome if challenging Fulani will not be funny to the yorubaland ?

Let's forget, yorubas are cowards when it comes to revolutionary moves
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Jostoman: 5:35am On Jan 29, 2021
obama30:

Even an agboro at garage protect his members before passengers.

Are you a slave trader?

Do you have share in kidnappers ransome?

Do you use the victim kill by this fulanis for ritual?

Until you tell us reason you sold Yoruba's, you're not supposed to continue as a Yoruba's supreme leader

we need to apply wisdom to the matter.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Zenithpeak(m): 5:38am On Jan 29, 2021
Forget whether he's a first class monarch or whatever, he has succeeded in saying nothing reasonable throughout the report.

These people never meant well for Yoruba race but will always want to be in the good book of the north at the expense of lives and properties of their own people.

Everyone is seeing Sunday Igboho as the criminal and covering up the evil activities of Fulani ethnic group.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Qoko: 5:46am On Jan 29, 2021
obama30:

Even an agboro at garage protect his members before

Always calm down, read and understand, Ooni supported Igboho’s movement, he only advised him to back down to avoid his movement been hijacked by the Politicians or hoodlums just Like #EndSARS, O ya go and read again.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by favour32(m): 5:51am On Jan 29, 2021
jimyjames:

Must you mention igbos to score a point? Igbos and Yorubas are not the same, the Yorubas have one voice yes, igbos have million voices cause the voice of every individual counts , igbos don't practice absolute monarchy
Do not be deceived.
A northern online warrior out to cause disaffection between Yoruba and Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by tobstarizhia(m): 5:52am On Jan 29, 2021
Your almighty Ooni of Ife has come out of the closet as a bitch to the fulanis and by extension Muhammad Buhari.
A man that knows the government have been turning a blind eye for the past 50 years, and he still thinks we should listen to that same government? The man is either plain delusional, a fool, or both.
He's the kind of man that would still be telling people that have no power in their area that wait, one day you'll get 24/7 electricity.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Proftowin: 5:55am On Jan 29, 2021
It's an insult to insult your king! Hausas or other tribes will never do that but only Yorubas,so, how do you want others to respect them? To me, he spoke well, the era of inter-tribal war is gone, replaced with constitution.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Stanley Nwabia TheRealMrStan Is Dead / Fayose Congratulates Tinubu On His 65th Birthday (VIDEO) / Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.