Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,876 members, 7,817,583 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho (53367 Views)

Police Not Willing To Arrest Criminal Herdsmen In Ondo – Governor Akeredolu / IPOB Is Worse Than Criminal Herdsmen - Gumi / Herdsmen: Ooni Ogunwusi & Akintunde Akinyemi In Verbal War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Josywhyte: 10:49am On Jan 29, 2021
And who are the constituted authorities if not u(ooni) and the government? Igboho sent letters to u and the governor but u all kept quiet. Now that he's taken the right steps to shut those killer herdsmen u want him to back down so that those poor yoruba people will get killed again and their lands claimed? You(ooni) are a disgrace to the yoruba kingdom and your meeting with that lifeless being yielded no fruit other brown envelope

1 Like

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by InvertedHammer: 10:59am On Jan 29, 2021
/
Constituted authorities that have refused to act in years should be left to tackle insecurity?

Continue! When they attack this one now, some people will be yelling "respect". One wpuld think that these emergency leaders wpuld have learned from the ordeals of the inglorious Oba of Lagos.

/
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 29, 2021
SoBright101:
Illiterates has taken over Nairaland, they only read topic and conclude, some would even read but won't understand, some cannot read beyond lines. It's common among the impostors.

Beware Nigerians. This is the time to know and understand the true identity of those who cause tribalism on here, they are paid agents, they are neither from east or west, some are not Nigerian. They have more than twenty monikers, they would create tribal related topics and make tribal comments with different monikers to cause chaos between southerners. Though, they have no conscience but you can try to educate them or better ignore them. They are easy to identify, use your head brothers.
They dominate this platform. They are evil and restless until their aim is achieved.

Thanks for this.

Their network coverage is going all over the country. They hide behind social media platforms to fuel disagreements/criminal acts to benefit themselves. God willing, only the good trees amongst them shall be left uncut.

They now derail NL threads for their selfish aim.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Downey(f): 11:47am On Jan 29, 2021
This is not warning nah...
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by lionphil(m): 12:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sammy07:

Ooni used that as bojuboju..

I don't know why you all are falling for uh4 grimicks

You except him to visit the president and in turn not say anything to the media

He might not be in support of igboho because of their towns clash but he's not also opposing him

Nah bojuboju things

God bless you... you took time to read and UNDERSTAND. Many have read but haven't understood.
How many times did the ooni mention supporting Igboho? Telling him not to allow politicians to hijack! He mentioned backing down but that's a cover up just a talk for the media.

The Ooni and Yoruba leaders are behind Sunday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Aderr: 12:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
laiperi:
Sunday and his father once lived in Modakeke, Ife.

I am sure he has connection to Ooni. Ooni did not condemn him but we do not know if he told Buhari to forget his arrest order.

Arrest for wia?
If Ooni did not condemn him, then what did he do? This is not even about Igboho, it's about the fact that people are tired of the excesses of the northerners. Even if Igboho can not do it, others would rise up.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Seyzcham91(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
you are right! baba dey disguise ni! i trust him more than that

he posted YES but he actually meant NO
Sammy07:

He might not be in support of igboho because of their towns clash but he's not also opposing him

Nah bojuboju things
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by kabillionaire(m): 1:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
The Yorubas, where the illiterates are BRAVE and the educated COWARDS.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Clothingonline9(m): 1:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
The 1st 10 didn’t read the write up but the misleading heading
Oni has talk like a true leader

Illiterates has taken over Nairaland, they only read topic and conclude, some would even read but won't understand, some cannot read beyond lines. It's common among the impostors.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by dapadawee: 2:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Balkan:
Yoruba is gone!
before the invention of ajinomoto
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by UncleKoboko: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
Balkan:
Yoruba is gone!
OSU IS GONE AND OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by evans4luv: 6:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sunnycliff:
Everyone can see that yorubas speak with one voice unlike Igbos. Sunday Igboho and the Ooni is saying same thing.

The west is amazing
gerout mumu, u people are just divided mofos with different tongues like the aligator, now tell me how the ooni and sunday's voice take be the same? I bet u are high on mad womans period blood....u people disgust me, ndi ara
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by jaywon442: 2:27am On Jan 30, 2021
Sammy07:

Nah bojuboju things

Its not boju boju if you come to kill all IFE's today the man would not support Ife an inch it happened in the recent clash BTW IFE's and Hausa's and also the way Modakeke's murder the ife's in their farm at every given chance, the man will just look away. He is after the AMBASSADOR for PEACE at the detriment of his people. If any chaos break out in Ife now, you'll understand what am talking about.
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by am4truth(m): 10:36am On Feb 04, 2021
King44:
Ogbeni losun, if you don't like my opinion you should go and commit suiiciide abeg....

That is how I see things as unbiased as I can, if you are not cool with it you know what to do.

Olodo rabata.. Go school they won't go.. Wasting away
Re: Criminal Herdsmen: Ooni Sends Warning To Sunday Ighoho by Donca: 9:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Idiot talking

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Martins Idakpini: Lance Corporal Blasts Buratai Over Incessant Killings / MC Oluomo Prostrates To Greet Elders At Oluwo's Mum’s 8th Day Fidau Prayers / Chadian Soldiers Capture Boko Haram's Command Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.