Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:55 AM

Dog Feed - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Dog Feed (631 Views)

Help In Change Of Dog Feed / How To Make Your Dog Feed At Home / What Do you think regarding BINGO DOG FEED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dog Feed by pax619: 12:02am On Jan 29, 2021
Hello everyone,

I have a 7 week Samoyed. What dog food would you recommend?
Re: Dog Feed by Slacktony: 5:43am On Jan 29, 2021
Dog is a very faithful & lovable pet for you and your family member. If you want to healthy & happy for your dog, nutrition is the best option. To know more information about nutritional counseling for your Fido, visit the website link.
Re: Dog Feed by RuthPattrs: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2021
1. Purina ONE SmartBlend Healthy Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food 4.8 Veterinarian Recommended, High-Quality Ingredients, Highly Digestible
2. American Journey Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food 4.6 Grain-Free, No Corn No Wheat No Soy, Gluten-Free, High-Protein
3. Taste of the Wild- High Prairie Grain-Free Dry Dog Food 4.7 Grain-Free, Gluten-Free, High-Protein
Re: Dog Feed by JaCobPaterss: 5:16pm On Feb 02, 2021
Samoyed puppies should start with their mother’s milk before graduating to solid puppy food like kibble, typically at four weeks old.
Adult Samoyeds can eat either raw or dry food diet; a raw diet includes dairy, eggs, vegetables, fruits, bones, and meat while a dry diet encompasses commercial dog food. In my opinion, the SmartBlend puppy food from Purina ONE is like a raw diet for your puppy, but without any of the risks (such as bacteria or them choking on a bone). This premium formula includes a blend of dual-defense antioxidants that can boost your Samoyed’s growing immune system.
Re: Dog Feed by YvonneBow: 5:34pm On Feb 02, 2021
First of all, I want to congratulate you, because Samoyed is known as an intelligent and loyal dog. Besides, I know that this breed of dog is friendly and affectionate with the family. Well, if you provide your dog with proper nutrition, it will allow him to have good health. So it's great that you asked this question. Actually, I think that you should find out what food was given to your puppy before he came to you and get advice from a vet. By the way, I highly recommend that you read an article about the best puppy food for labs and I think that this food is universal and suitable for all purebred puppies.

(1) (Reply)

How Dangerous Is Your Dog's Saliva? / Breed / Pedigree American Pitbull Terrier Pups Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.