Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,338 members, 7,811,980 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

The Power Of Bluevoda: How Real Is It? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Power Of Bluevoda: How Real Is It? (665 Views)

Omg!!see The Power Of Social Media / How Real And Authetic Is Facebook Autopilot As Claim By Gurus? / How Real Is www.dwitch.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Power Of Bluevoda: How Real Is It? by itict: 8:33pm On Apr 04, 2011
Enough gbosa to all the web designers in the house. Please i dont know if any one has used BLUEVODA in web design.
i have used it and i notice its cool what i want to know is can one host the bluevoda web pages on a different platform of ISP aside from the native Bluevoda web Hosting Platform undecided cry
Re: The Power Of Bluevoda: How Real Is It? by sweetpawn1: 9:04am On Apr 05, 2011
DUDE,
HOW DO YOU EXPECT THE BLUEVODA FOLKS TO GAIN FROM THEIR WORK IF THEY LET YOU HOST ON OTHER SERVERS?
ANYWAYS YOU COULD ALWAYS BUY A DOMAIN NAME THAT LINK TO YOUR BLUEVODA SITE.
Re: The Power Of Bluevoda: How Real Is It? by itict: 5:33pm On Apr 05, 2011
Please kindly throw more lyt on how i can go about this process. Do you mean i can, develop my site on BlueVoda and get a domain name that will now link to the Bluevoda site i developd ? please i dont understand cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Win A Samsung Galaxy Tablet Pc / Testers Needed. / Money Blogging

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.