Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm (25201 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Attack Herdsmen, Shot And Slaughter Their Cows (video) / See Photos Of Fulani Herdsmen Shot Dead After They Attacked Igangan On Saturday / Farmer Dies In Ibadan After Fulani Herdsmen Set His Cashew Farm Ablaze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by ScamHunter: 3:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Agadinaagwuofe:

Fulani supporters of APC are the most wicked, unrepentant, crime-hardened vagabonds with no iota of forgiveness or retreating, know this and know peace. To be sincere since there had been confrontation in ibarapa axis and the seriki house was burnt with other damages the only solution now is for Fulani to leave any attempt by coercion or persuasion for them to co-exist with ibarapa people will only spell doom just a matter of time..Precedence has shown it's only a matter of time they will unleash mayhem

The government might decide to allow them in other parts of Oyo but ibarapa axis should be mapped for no Fulani zone maka adi amama O gwara O.

You're a dreamer my friend, if you sincerely believe co-existence with Fulani is a possibility in any locality. From what I've seen, Oyo will soon become another Kwara if Yoruba lack the balls to do the audacious. You all should get rid of greed and laziness and man up or shut off and become another subjugated Fulani vassals. It's astounding the a big race like Yoruba can't see beyond their noses. People warned you guys in 2014 when you were dancing against Jonathan. Even now, the same lack of foresight keeps you from seeing the calamity coming upon you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by Ofemannnu: 3:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
DOCU:

I don't know why Afonjas are very stupid...(some of them ahaaa) Why do you console yourself with an unverified fact? I am on working assignment currently, you can hardly see traces of herdmen in Igbo land now. You should know that no Fulani herder in his right senses will go into bush in Igbo land. Those that attacked Ebonyi and Enugu came from other states, not in the forest in Igbo land. You should know how sour the relationship is.

Afonja, don't deceive yourself by quoting an article from a blogger who is looking for traffic. Deal with your problem and stop looking elsewhere for consolations.

Typical OSU.Those societies rand NGOs eporting what they saw that Igboland has totally been invaded are lying,abi?
Sunnewsonline is a blogger.
A whole 50 people were killed in Enugu but that did not concern you.Continue o,ostrich..
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by rafcrown(m): 3:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
FULANIS WILL HEAR YORUBA LAND AND RUN,VERY SOON.
THEIR FORE FATHERS TRIED AND FAILED TO CAPTURE YORUBALAND.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by IamAtikulate: 3:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ofemannnu:

OBINNA EZUGWU

An Onitsha, Anambra State based rights group, Intersociety has said not less than 350 Igbo communities are currently occupied by state backed Jihadist Fulani herdsmen and Shuwa Arabs.

The group which made the claim in a report released in Thursday, said jihadist occupation is vicariously, if not directly aided by the Government of Nigeria and its security agencies especially the Army and the Police.
The same reason we formed ESN and they are doing a great job at driving them out.

The Fulani communities are in forest and not near villages and they are not renaming any of our villages.

There are 350 dark settlements in SE but about 3k cells in SW forests.

Or you have not seen the report or just forming blind?

3 Likes

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by Coinbased: 3:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by KoshCAD: 3:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
oluseyiforjesus:
How true is dis?
I wish it's Femi falana farm
Yes o.i wish it is Femi falana farm.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by billyG(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Until d yorubas find a better solution such as waking Up sango ,Ogun from their slumbers to help them... telling vampires to come & register will not change their blood thirsty xter....many more are going to die.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by iyke2frankeze: 3:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Very soon South West Governors will meet with the herdsmen and the problem will be solved. Stop blowing things out of proportion.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by EMMY76: 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
It seems these fulani people really have a great population in yoruba land they will just have to find a way to live with them yorubas have already made the mistake of allowing them to have a foothold in their land it's now going to be almost impossible to drive them all away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by jamiuazeez(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
dealing wit herdsmen need proactive method.... this people re inhuman in Nature.... the earlier the better...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ofemannnu:

OBINNA EZUGWU

An Onitsha, Anambra State based rights group, Intersociety has said not less than 350 Igbo communities are currently occupied by state backed Jihadist Fulani herdsmen and Shuwa Arabs.

The group which made the claim in a report released in Thursday, said jihadist occupation is vicariously, if not directly aided by the Government of Nigeria and its security agencies especially the Army and the Police.

According to it, “By the combined accounts of the Association of the Eastern Town Unions, the Alaigbo Dev Foundation and the Eastern Outlook Newspaper, “as at August 2019, 139 Igbo communities, villages and locations have been occupied by Fulani Herdsmen, out of which Enugu State has the highest number with 56, followed by Anambra with 24, Imo 17, Ebonyi 12 and Abia seven. In Igbo areas of Delta and Rivers, there are 15 in Delta and nine in Rivers”.

Read full report:

State Backed Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen And Shuwa Arabs Now Occupy 350 Igbo Communities And Villages

Special Report: 27th May 2020

Intersociety, Onitsha, Eastern Nigeria

There are not less than 350 Igbo communities, villages and other locations now invaded and permanently occupied by the Jihadist Fulani Herdsmen and ‘imported’ Shuwa Arabs, also called ‘Cowmen’ in Arabic. The number of Igbo communities forcibly occupied by the Jihadists has recorded exponential increase from about 139 in August 2019 to alarming 350 in May 2020. The jihadist occupation is vicariously, if not directly aided by the Government of Nigeria and its security agencies especially the Army and the Police. By the combined accounts of the Association of the Eastern Town Unions, the Alaigbo Dev Foundation and the Eastern Outlook Newspaper, “as at August 2019, 139 Igbo communities, villages and locations have been occupied by Fulani Herdsmen, out of which Enugu State has the highest number with 56, followed by Anambra with 24, Imo 17, Ebonyi 12 and Abia seven. In Igbo areas of Delta and Rivers, there are 15 in Delta and nine in Rivers”.

But in our recent detailed review and update, the number has exponentially increased from 139 in August 2019 to not less than 350 in May 2020, out of which 318 were factually located and presented below while 38 others were added as ‘dark figures’ or “factually existing but not captured figures”. The ’32 added dark figures’ are likely to be found in Imo and Ebonyi States, with a fraction in Enugu State. The breakdown of the current figure of 350 invaded and occupied Igbo Communities show that Enugu State has the largest number with 72 communities, followed by Anambra with 70, Imo 61, Abia 43, Ebonyi 36, Igbo Delta 21 and Igbo Rivers 15; totaling 318 and 350 when added with a ‘dark figure’ of 32.

The geographical and geopolitical implication of this is that the Jihadist Herdsmen have roughly invaded and violently occupied two States in Igbo Land. This is on account of the fact that Enugu and Anambra State have total of 368 autonomous communities; with 187 in Enugu and 181 in Anambra, as against 350 of them already occupied by the Jihadist Herdsmen. In grand summary, while most of these 350 Igbo communities, villages and other locations have been invaded and violently occupied, some are already under attacks or on a verge of invasion and violent occupation.

The Research Did Not Include Northern “Economic Refugees” In Igbo Land
Granted that there presently are hundreds.....

https://www.google.com/amp/s/hallmarknews.com/jihadist-fulani-herdsmen-now-occupy-350-igbo-communities/amp/

Obinna Odogwu, Awka

International Society for Civil Liberties and Rule of Law (Intersociety) has alleged that no fewer than 350 communities in Igboland have been forcefully invaded and permanently occupied by jihadist Fulani herdsmen.

This claim was contained in a statement endorsed by the group’s Board Chair, Emeka Umeagbalasi, a criminologist, and the Head, International Justice and Human Rights, Ndidiamaka Bernard, a lawyer, and three others.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/350-herdsmens-camps-exist-in-igbo-communities-intersociety-claims/

They won the land fair and square! The old owners dont care to fight for it. The new owners took over.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by RoyaltyX9: 4:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
They should leave our land
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by ImperialYoruba: 5:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
They know since Yoruba elders have instructed Igboho to back out and allow govt to handle the issue that it's back to status quo, the threat of Igboho is gone...now they will do what they want once again and return to killing, raping, destruction and all that.

I wish we Yoruba youths would refuse sometimes to listen to elders and just do what we resolve to do. Sometimes their admonition, though with good spirit and intent, is an impairment. Our upbringing does not approve rebellion against elderly.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by ImperialYoruba: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
The same elders that told Igboho to back out must now put pressure on govt to act. We cannot have a vacuum.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by Yusman316(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Abeg all these claims (stories) are not making sense any more. Someone was peacefully invited to the chief's palace but instead decided to shoot people and burn down farms, knowing fully well where he lives is known and they are minorities there
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by Farolo: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
StaffofOrayan:
Oga learn how to separate the foolish Tinubu urchins from people wey see front,
And while u sound all sanctimonious, remember the presidency carrot is being dangled in the SE and SS through the repackaging of Johnathan,

I can promise you that if the Northerners give their full backing to a SE elite to be president, ipob would die a natural death, and Y'all know it

First my brother, I'm not Igbo by tribe, neither am I even related to IPOB in anyway even though I share and support some of their ideologies.

That guy I quoted sha is a known tifnubu urchin (as you called them) on this forum. While I may sound all sanctimonious to you, I only wished to state facts as they were.

Do you also want to know a secret? Except the new president, Igbo or not comes to at least Preach restructuring into regional governments, IPOB won't die a natural death. This are a people who refused to vote even when a known performer in the person of Peter Obi was on the ballot for VP.

Another thing you raised I'll like to answer is this. I'm a Niger Deltan and the truth is if they package GEJ from now till tomorrow, if he dares run, I won't support him... Many people share same sentiments too and he will lose disastrously. The only reason we that supported him in 2015 did was because we knew buhari would be terrible and he proved us right!

All elections have consequences and sometimes you're faced with difficult choices because when you're voting one out, you're voting another in.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by nisai: 9:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=Beremx post=98543448][/quote]You are ashamed for him abi?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:19am On Jan 30, 2021
Queenlovely:
how do you know they are fulani

Queen
I sent you an email
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by INCREDIBLE007(m): 1:19am On Jan 30, 2021
Queenlovely:
how do you know they are fulani

Queen
I sent you a mail
Could you respond pls
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by Queenlovely(f): 5:09am On Jan 30, 2021
INCREDIBLE007:

Queen I sent you an email
no sir
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Shot Farmers In Oyo, Burnt Cashew Farm by AlphaSoul: 3:07am On Jan 16

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police And Okada Riders Clash In Ogba, Lagos / Tribunal Dismisses Atiku's Petition, Affirms Tinubu As Elected President / Buhari's China Trip Is To Plot Rigging Of 2019 Elections, Saraki’s Removal- Timi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.