Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,231 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. (8120 Views)

"Yes, I Got Fúcked But I Was Moaning Your Name" - Lady Confesses / My Wife’s Unusual Moaning At Night Alerted Me That Our Neighbor Is Sleeping With / ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by Shellsploit: 1:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Quality20:
How can a guy be moaning pls?

Moaning like a hegoat na
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by JovialJune(f): 1:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Shellsploit:

Moaning like a hegoat na

Abi bleating like a he-goat undecided

1 Like

Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by Emu4u2c: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
baralatie:

that is an unusual way to say it.
it is another word for "I give into my fears"
Nah....it’s called being mindful

1 Like

Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by Bola146(f): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
extol1:

when you reread, please interpreted it rather summarize it because I can't give myself headache over someone else problem

grin grin grin
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by mitchelle16(f): 2:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
I keep asking u this question but u have refused to answer is your mum useless because I believe she was once a girl

2 Likes

Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
spoked:
I used to like this girl those days. She is sincere to a level though. I won't say she is disciplined enough, but I could say she was nice, homely and beautiful. I was even later interested in marrying her.

One day, I called her line and as we were speaking, I heard a guy moaning at the background. The moaning was serious. This story is not a lie. I don't know what the guy was doing, but it was like he was really fornicating her. Maybe he was trying to make me look stupid in the name of "I dey sleep with her and she they on phone"... Good news, the girl is married today, and I think to a calm guy... I liked her and if I see her today, I could still jubiliate.

Another one goes to a Bible believing church, though she is not a serious christian. I called her one day, and I heard like a bed shaking, you know how bed with spring make noise.. The shaking was continuous, and I asked her if she was doing it. She couldn't reply... Later I had a guy speaking in the background.

Sometimes when we call our friends of the opposite sex or the ones we love, they may be Stark naked somewhere else having sex while listening to you.... Na so e be .. this life no balance...

Anyway, we have good guys and good girls that are awesome for marriage. We have non-virgins who have wonderful soul, and virgins who are good too...

My brother was lucky, he married his wife a virgin...... Whether virgin or not, a good one is to be respected and valued.

Guy, you are doomed!

All your babes are cheating on you!!

1 Like

Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by baralatie(m): 2:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
JovialJune:

Abi bleating like a he-goat undecided
please do cows moan?
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
divinecode101:

Guy, you are doomed!

All your babes are cheating on you!!
Have great lunch. I never said these ladies are were my babes.....

I cannot be doomed... I do enjoy and am blessed

5 Likes

Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by stephanie79548: 2:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
op what's the moral of ur story now?
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by EmmySparky(m): 3:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
undecidedOk...So?
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by Upforgreatness(f): 3:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=baralatie post=98546874]
meself am interested to know the answer[/quote)
Hand job/ Mouth Action
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by IKennaGabriel(m): 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sorry dear
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
spoked:
Have great lunch. I never said these ladies are were my babes.....

I cannot be doomed... I do enjoy and am blessed

ok

Guy, you are Blessed forever, Amen
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
spoked:
I used to like this girl those days. She is sincere to a level though. I won't say she is disciplined enough, but I could say she was nice, homely and beautiful. I was even later interested in marrying her.

One day, I called her line and as we were speaking, I heard a guy moaning at the background. The moaning was serious. This story is not a lie. I don't know what the guy was doing, but it was like he was really fornicating her. Maybe he was trying to make me look stupid in the name of "I dey sleep with her and she they on phone"... Good news, the girl is married today, and I think to a calm guy... I liked her and if I see her today, I could still jubiliate.

Another one goes to a Bible believing church, though she is not a serious christian. I called her one day, and I heard like a bed shaking, you know how bed with spring make noise.. The shaking was continuous, and I asked her if she was doing it. She couldn't reply... Later I had a guy speaking in the background.

Sometimes when we call our friends of the opposite sex or the ones we love, they may be Stark naked somewhere else having sex while listening to you.... Na so e be .. this life no balance...

Anyway, we have good guys and good girls that are awesome for marriage. We have non-virgins who have wonderful soul, and virgins who are good too...

My brother was lucky, he married his wife a virgin...... Whether virgin or not, a good one is to be respected and valued.

Brah you have nothing to worry about. Na indomine guy been dey straff am that na why she fit answer phone and even put nail polish at the same time. Like say na correct guy been dey straff am, she no go even notice full police siren even if e dey blow inside her room.
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by gulfer: 6:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
OP, come and carry your story o....

1 Like

Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by Meedon: 6:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nigeria girls are awesome...
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by 444croopy(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
It could be a girl moaning on your background with u when another girl calls u....u know what i mean
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by Iceyjayz: 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:
Is it pocohantas that broke this guy's heart the hatred he has for Nigerian girls is something else. grin
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by VictorUSA(m): 8:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Kylekent59:

At the background is a wrong preposition.

The correct preposition is "In the background"

Example: I could hear the children crying in the background.

I could hear a man talk in the background

I heard the announcement in the background.
Chai...confirm prof, I'll like you to teach me.
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by VictorUSA(m): 8:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pls get sense b4 u post
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by VictorUSA(m): 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
mosdii:
Your posts are useless.....All of them
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by Patrioticbreed9(m): 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
At first i brushed through your epistle but after reading the last paragraph i have to read ur epistle again and again and again and am still lost, what is the meaning of this post ? What is your motive ? What do you want us to reason?
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by Sonnobax15(m): 9:40pm On Jan 29, 2021
shocked

Some stories we hear on a daily basis will only make you wonder if it was the same God that created everyone

Some people were gifted with wisdom,while some were hustled to get theirs inform of knowledge..... But the most painful part is that some just chose to remain foolish

1 Like

Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by Apeshy101(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

about 50% of his posts is that nonsense
He fills all threads with that rubbish
I'm sorry for his sisters

theFilmtricsay

Tor

Or use brave browser with duckgoduck search engine

To your sigggy
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by Apeshy101(m): 9:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

about 50% of his posts is that nonsense
He fills all threads with that rubbish
I'm sorry for his sisters

theFilmtricsay

Tor

To your sigggy
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by Okoroawusa: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sundrus:
So girl never answer urgent call for ur presence when u dey tidy her?
No mind that one.... something wey dey happen steady

1 Like

Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by Freelane33(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
A guy stole from many-faced God . Now a debt is owed
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by theFilmtric: 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Apeshy101:

Tor
To your sigggy
I hope you're sure of who and why youu are quoting?
theFilmtricsay
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by Ladikwa(m): 10:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
I once called my girlfriend, and from the sound of her voice, I new something was up. like she was getting bleeped in the bathroom las las na her ex she cheat on me with. grin
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by alexola20(m): 12:48am On Jan 30, 2021
Re: I Called Her And A Guy Was Moaning At The Background. by Apeshy101(m): 7:33am On Jan 30, 2021
theFilmtric:

I hope you're sure of who and why youu are quoting?

theFilmtricsay

To your sigggy (response is to your signature)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Good Condoms / My Experience With A Strange Lady / Which Profession Do Ladies Find Most Attractive For A Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.