Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,747 members, 7,955,851 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? (1027 Views)

Dating A Broke Guy (my Experience): Is It Worth It? / A Guy Need Your Advice In His Relationship Base On His Girlfriend Text Msg / Dating A Broke Guy(my Experience); Is It Worth It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by chikeorji123(m): 10:16pm On Apr 04, 2011
My fellow N/L confusion dey,is about my babe o oh! that gave me condition no access to her punny until marriage oo! since we started dating,can u imagine angry .Then l ask her whether she was a virgin? No is the answer.Though she only allow romancing like kissing,breast fumbling,torching any where l like accept punny and bla bla rest of it.But if she is a virgin kosi wahala l ill endure till we settle down if l love her but she's not.
To avoid been a cheater l have decided to seat her down and explain to her why l ill not accept that,if she seen not understandable then l call off the relationship and move on jaree.And funny part is she always profess love to me,even as l'm posting this my phone was ringing as she always calling.How can a flower blosson without been watered cool.l'm planing to call off,is it a wise decision even if l love her dearly l don't think l can accept that as far as she is not a virgin.
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by Ethiodime: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2011
let me get dis straight, re u callin da relationship off because ur baby said no to sex b4 marriage? undecided
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by BABE3: 10:25pm On Apr 04, 2011
first of all, GBAGAUN

So you want to dump her because she's doing what is right!? I pity you, God will never forgive you (lol)
And I think you are a confused fellow sef. She told you at the begginning of the relationship that she was celibate/virgin till marraige, and you carried your two legs enter the relationship, and now you're complaining?,

Pls Stop whinning around and go borrow money from friends and family to take her to the alter chap chap! cheesy so that you can chaply do the do! cheesy That's my advice for you. Because I know the wrath of God will be on you if you dump the poor babe like that. (Just saying) undecided
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by toyemz(f): 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2011
@ poster
pls dump her fast and just so you realise before you do
you will find that you will dump everyother babe after her
kos each new one you meet will know that all you've got on your mind is sex
prepare yourself for a long lonely life ok?
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by chikeorji123(m): 10:45pm On Apr 04, 2011
she not a virgin,how can u be sure of her policy l can only bow to that if she is not yet been broken.one need to shine his eyes not 2 use it drag me to the alter only to find out later the punny is already a bore-hole water. sad angry
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 04, 2011
@poster
You have all the rights to dump her, just like SHE had conditions, you are allowed to have some too. Accept hers and move on.
As a man I would feel a little awkward if I knew that she gave that coochie to some previous fella(s) but don't want to let ME have a taste too while professing her love. She definitely want YOU to pay for the mistake she did with the other guy(s). Ask her:
- What was it about him that I aint got?
- Don't you supposedly love me? - you must have lovedd him a lil more if HE had unrestricted access?

This gal is probably using sex as a way to have a quick wedding (nothing wrong with that) but you have to be VERY careful of what you're getting(aka heavy duty tokunbo).

If you aint willing to wait after marriage and she aint willing to give it away then go on your merry way and forget about this wannabe Cinderella.
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by chikeorji123(m): 1:31am On Apr 05, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster
You have all the rights to dump her, just like SHE had conditions, you are allowed to have some too. Accept hers and move on.
As a man I would feel a little awkward if I knew that she gave that coochie to some previous fella(s) but don't want to let ME have a taste too while professing her love. She definitely want YOU to pay for the mistake she did with the other guy(s). Ask her:
- Don't you supposedly love me? - you must have lovedd him a lil more if HE had unrestricted access?

This gal is probably using sex as a way to have a quick wedding (nothing wrong with that) but you have to be VERY careful of what you're getting(aka heavy duty tokunbo).

If you aint willing to wait after marriage and she aint willing to give it away then go on your merry way and forget about this wannabe Cinderella.
Well-done cheesy cool 100%points.Now my final conclusion is since no punny it's lead to RED CARD angry angry within 72hours
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by iice(f): 2:59am On Apr 05, 2011
So when she told you, you stuck around to see if she will change her mind?
Someone start manufacturing something soon.
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by Nekai(f): 3:26am On Apr 05, 2011
This is some bull shit. Your girl is telling you that she had sex in the past, but she has now stopped and wants to wait until she gets married. So since she opened her legs once she must open them again for every Tom Dick and Harry?
If she was trying to squeeze marriage out of you she would have just told you she was a virgin. You should respect the fact that she isn't out there having sex left and right. I applaud her for holding on to her dignity and not bowing to the pressure and the shame that you are trying to throw at her, all because she made the mistake of spreading her feet for a slick talking idiot before.
Are you ready to be a daddy? Because every time you have sex there is a risk for an unintended pregnancy. Nothing is 100% safe against those sneaky little soldiers you have rolling around in your ballz.
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by Tingles(m): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2011
She could be getting it elsewhere, maybe she doesn't want you to know how spoilt the groove is.
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by chikeorji123(m): 9:33am On Apr 05, 2011
Hello my ladies,l know u ill not support my decision,but l have my point intact here.l need to have a look at the punny to be sure it worth it or shee na big thing to ask?
But another wahala dey on now oo!!, shocked one of my closed paddy whom l related the RED card option  rumored the matter to my baby which lead her nearly collapsed at working place to the extend her Boss informed her to go home and have some rest according to my inner informant.Which means,any moment of now her call ill be landing like jet to comfirm the rumored. Oh! GOD why can't some guy maintain a simple secret,now what can l do now b/c if l said yes the rumore is true, l'm afraid of rushing somebody to Hospital. How ill l deal this problem My guy who scatter my plan and my about to sack baby? angry sad Help your guy naa sad sad
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by sorrytoo: 10:12am On Apr 05, 2011
chikeorji123:

Hello my ladies,l know u ill not support my decision,but l have my point intact here.l need to have a look at the punny to be sure it worth it or shee na big thing to ask?
But another wahala dey on now oo!!, shocked one of my closed paddy whom l related the RED card option  rumored the matter to my baby which lead her nearly collapsed at working place to the extend her Boss informed her to go home and have some rest according to my inner informant.Which means,any moment of now her call ill be landing like jet to comfirm the rumored. Oh! GOD why can't some guy maintain a simple secret,now what can l do now b/c if l said yes the rumore is true, l'm afraid of rushing somebody to Hospital. How ill l deal this problem My guy who scatter my plan and my about to sack baby? angry sad Help your guy naa sad sad

WTF did u just write here?
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by sorrytoo: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2011
Nekai:

This is some bull poo. Your girl is telling you that she had sex in the past, but she has now stopped and wants to wait until she gets married. So since she opened her legs once she must open them again for every Tom manliness and Harry?
If she was trying to squeeze marriage out of you she would have just told you she was a virgin. You should respect the fact that she isn't out there having sex left and right. I applaud her for holding on to her dignity and not bowing to the pressure and the shame that you are trying to throw at her, all because she made the mistake of spreading her feet for a slick talking before.
Are you ready to be a daddy? Because every time you have sex there is a risk for an unintended pregnancy. Nothing is 100% safe against those sneaky little soldiers you have rolling around in your ballz.

Spot on babes,Nothing else to add, *Claps for the post*
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by sorrytoo: 10:18am On Apr 05, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@poster

This gal is probably using sex as a way to have a quick wedding (nothing wrong with that) but you have to be VERY careful of what you're getting(aka tokunbo heavy duty)

grin grin grin, very funny,

but thats why men r from mars and woman are from venus, ,but do u guys realise ,she might also be gagging for it?,but she dosent just dosent want to shag any tom ,dick and harry,till she knows its the real deal,n its same u guys that will turn around and go quote "tokunbo heavy duty" undecided
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by chikeorji123(m): 6:36pm On Apr 05, 2011
The matter don excalate.update coming soon undecided
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 05, 2011
Bro give the updates before we advise you BUT you have nothing to be scared as long as you are fully HONEST.
All the women replying forgot ONE very important point, which is that he is doing all this in order for him to not be a cheater.
So to all ladies who replied: would you rather be "seemingly happy" in a relationship with a liar and a cheat OR single because your man was honest about how he felt about premarital sex?!
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by Tosinville(m): 6:59pm On Apr 05, 2011
Abeg free am jaree after some guys don chop inside she wan con dey form voltron 4u abi?
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by obowunmi(m): 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2011
Why not marry her quick quick, so you can dobo dobo ? Her gan she's foolish, what if you have a small wee wee ? Hasn't she read some of the OPs on hia, women who marry men but when the thing reach, the man wee wee is soo small --- someone needs to advise her to take the offer.

But if you love her sha, gladly respect her decision.
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by Nekai(f): 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2011
obowunmi:

Why not marry her quick quick, so you can dobo dobo ? Her gan she's foolish, what if you have a small wee wee ? Hasn't she read some of the OPs on hia, women who marry men but when the thing reach, the man wee wee is soo small --- someone needs to advise her to take the offer.

But if you love her sha, gladly respect her decision.

Good point!
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by chikeorji123(m): 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2011
My fellow come see tears dey flow like river niger as l released the RED-CARD.As she automatically turn to red na l take style hold glucose in-case if she collapse b/c i dey fear no be small.Come see question upon question like efcc  as she started crying fully which even make me pity her.
As l bone my face like gadaffi the babe start asking if b/c of punny condition that l want to quit the relationship at least we should sit and iron the matter.l boldly say yes,it is better l call off the relationship than been label as a cheater.U know what happen .she said if that is the case let amend it.My guys,it is good for a man to have a policy oo! smiley and stand by it.Since l'm now in charge and pressed further to change other minor rules that l know it will turn to major one in future.
  Gladly as the case progressed in my favour,l  now put it on suspence as for say l don made up my mind to quit but used it to stamp the matter permanently.Men u see some ladies not all,fear them o o!.
  A grate mission accomplished b/c punny is now guaranteed which ill block the area of been a cheater although l love her sha it just that l can't stand dating a lady without having access to main thing . Advice to men always maintain to be a leader in area women like my type oo! otherwise u ill find yourself in a hot soup.More update coming soon. punny guaranteed tongue tongue cheesy cheesy kiss
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by Nekai(f): 11:04pm On Apr 05, 2011
Wickedness!!! Well, I hope u will invite us all to the naming ceremony. If 1-5% of all birth control fails, u will surely be in that number.
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by chikeorji123(m): 11:43pm On Apr 05, 2011
Nekai:

Wickedness!!! Well, I hope u will invite us all to the naming ceremony. If 1-5% of all birth control fails, u will surely be in that number.

Noting like unfair here jaree!! or should l pretend and start cheating is that the best well for the naming ceremony as u said,it ill happened if she play her card very well shaa cool
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by chikeorji123(m): 2:32am On Apr 07, 2011
Tosinville:

Abeg free am jaree after some guys don chop inside she wan con dey form voltron 4u abi?

Abioo my dear but i no go work angry undecided naa
Re: Relationship Base On Conditon Does It Worth It? by chikeorji123(m): 8:59pm On May 06, 2011
my turn to give my own condition, updates soon! tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

Maintaining A Single Girlfriend Is It Good? / "I Love You Too"Infront Of Your Parents? / Having A Chronic Problem Of Getting Along With Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.