Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,584 members, 7,837,204 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before (60138 Views)

Delta State To Ban Cow Meat Sale And Consumption / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by begge: 2:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
This man is a fool
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by asmovic(m): 2:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Marine54:

https://dailytrust.com/i-am-a-fulani-herdsman
then if your people kill every one that eats what you are claiming they eat, is it stones and trees that will start eating kpomo, shaki and the likes? is it trees that will put on leather belts? if they put cow meat beside dog meat, I will chose dog meat a million times. Talk to your people to stop killing those ones buying cow meat . at least your people makes money from selling.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by olajizz01(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dedetwo:
How did this dumbass fool become senator? Anyway in Nigeria, anybody can become a senator. The problem is not herdsmen but the criminal elements among the herdsmen.
Son of murtala Nyako,former Adamawa state governor.

You don't need to be told that,its Nigeria's way of holding vital political office.

But what I know right now is, a vote for any Fulani or Hausa-Fulani is a vote for terrorists because they always keep supporting themselves even if they knew their kinsmen was wrong.

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by TemmyT002(m): 2:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
As if Ponmo has nutrients in the first place.
Doctors even recommend less beef.
So we will eat chicken and turkey, thank you.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Basher8583: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
StacyO:
Lol

Coming from a senator torrr
You can only imagine how he got that position.

Well,not only Fulani's rear cows in Nigeria.
I mean,they were not even existing before but, Nigerians managed to eat meat.

Give them a village of their own if possible.
Keep them in one place.

Take them off the street and people's farms.

Cause I eat meat doesn't mean I should allow the cows kill me.

You can only but just wonder how this set of people get elected into offices.

Senator indeed.

Spits.

Ok please who else rears cows that you know that isn't fulani
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Do these people really have brain at all.......the effects of these people's crimes on them will be far worst than whatever they have set out to achieve with there killing spree once presidential Power is taken away from their tribe.who wants to freely associate with a Fulani man now,?I guess none and that's just the genesis.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by ThugBoy(m): 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
Senior Mugu
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Lazenby007(m): 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Who is this malu?
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mr senator why not use your brain to encourage ranching Such a dumb comment
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by onuman: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Duru9:
Are fulanis the only one rearing cows

Lol. Thank those southerners who think that one Nigeria is indivisible, if not, is there any region in the south which can’t grow enough cow to feed its people with beef and dairy?
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by abidem4real: 2:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Marine54:

https://dailytrust.com/i-am-a-fulani-herdsman
So, because we want to eat cow meat we must begin to call cow brother? Should we fold our arms and watch your kinsmen destroy our farmland, kidnap our people for ransom, rape our women and kill our people all on the alter of eating cows, using cosmetics and leather belts? To hell with you and your cows!
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by slex(m): 2:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Who. Has this guy's Twitter page, pls drop. It let's greet him
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Clothingonline9(m): 2:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
This the most useless utterances have read from a politician
Must cow be grazing people farm
Rear in your village
Every state will rest it’s cow and you can transport to anywhere for sale
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by femixx: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
A Fulani man as a Senator in Adamawa. Fulani is not indigenous to that state. The manner your people became owners of the lands in the north is the way you plan to take over the S/West but we will resist that.

Now throughout your story, you conveniently forgot to mention anything about the atrocities being committed by your Fulani brothers against their host communities in the Mid/belt, SW, SE and SS regions. Instead you dwell on consumption of cow products, a mundane exercise.

But you need to embrace modern ways of life in this 22nd century, else you should be reminded that another king will still reign in Egypt.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by teejet: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ha! Nigeria has really suffered. Could all these unimaginative statements be coming from a former senator of the federal republic of Nigeria? And to think he's an educated as well as a retired military man! He should go and read, study and learn how cow grazing is handled in civilised world.

God, give us imaginative and astute leaders!
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by gtown: 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
They won't dare do that.
The most annoying part is that even those that slaughtering of cattle when burying their death ones (even though they don't know how cattle are produced) have been made mandatory in their communities are all over saying nonsense.
Let them dare ban cow meat and see cannibalism taking over their land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by favor914: 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Duru9:
Are fulanis the only one rearing cows
Can you afford imported beef? You that can’t even afford to drink can peak milk.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by snowball11(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Just imagine the rubbish coming out from a supposed senator of Nigeria. So, in the USA, Europe and most developed countries of the world where beef are eaten in large quantities; do we see cow and the likes roam their street? Who voted in this nitwit as a senator? undecided
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by webizone(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Iamgrey5:
You can all see where Atiku the savoir of some people stand on this issue.

We can all see them.

Even though, I know this statement is political in nature, let me enlighten you for the umpteenth time why those people chose Atiku. They felt he was a better choice than Buhari. With how Nigeria is right now, a lot of people would agree that to be so.
I didn't vote for either party, in case you are wondering about my vote.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by gtown: 2:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
teejet:
Ha! Nigeria has really suffered. Could all these unimaginative statements be coming from a former senator of the federal republic of Nigeria? And to think he's an educated as well as a retired military man! He should go and read, study and learn how cow grazing is handled in civilised world.

Point out a single word wrongly said by him.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by kayjay69(m): 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
You see he avoided mentioning his so-called solution instead referring you to a previous post. His so-called solution will most likely be RUGA or some variation of it. Fulanis rear cattle, graze freely, pay zero taxes and still expect people to give up the lands that they have farmed. They have brought nothing but sorrow and tears to the communities that they presently occupy all in the name of meat, protein and way of life.

Look, the man represents the average Fulani elite. It is almost like he saying the fulanis are daring other tribes to do their worst. He bares exactly what the average Fulani thinks about their way of life. I am tired of having this conversation because it is obvious to me that no one is being proactive about what is going on especially in South West Nigeria.

We are gradually heading for conflict, the signs are there. When the time comes and I am certain it will come, what I don't want to hear from Yoruba elites "we are the least prepared for war." War is absolutely inevitable because clearly the Fulani elite are the ones behind the scenes and they have shown thus far that they are not reasonable or rational thinking people. They only understand a show of force and power. Until Yorubas and other Southern tribes meet them with such show of force that will shock them, careless statements such as these will continue.
nthony10:
I like the way he keeps focussing on cow meat and letting us know how important their cow is to the food security, as if they are the only ones that have cow. Since he agrees with a better solution to cow rearing I hope it's not about RUGA because that one na another big problem.

By the way this whole issue is not about Cows but those hiding in the name of cow herders and killing, raping and kidnapping. I have witnessed Fulani a kidnap live when traveling in Edo state.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by ImperialYoruba: 2:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Abdulaziz Nyako is a terrorist.

Why is he now speaking up? Not a single fulani was killed in Oyo or Ondo, they were simply asked to leave. Why this bullshit lamentation?

Nyako is a terrorist because he failed to speak and defend victims of his fellow terrorists.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by favor914: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
teejet:

Hypocrite you are the one that shouted adamantly that your Governor should not provide land for ranching although it is well stated in the Lands Use Act 1978 up to 400 hectares for ranching, no more than 500 without a Governor’s consent, like he rightly said people like you want to have your cake & eat too? Why don’t you just agree with him & ban the eating of cow meat for 6 months minimum?
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by manyr4luv: 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
StacyO:
Lol

Coming from a senator torrr
You can only imagine how he got that position.

Well,not only Fulani's rear cows in Nigeria.
I mean,they were not even existing before but, Nigerians managed to eat meat.

Give them a village of their own if possible.
Keep them in one place.

Take them off the street and people's farms.

Cause I eat meat doesn't mean I should allow the cows kill me.

You can only but just wonder how this set of people get elected into offices.

Senator indeed.

Spits.

WHEN YOU GIVE THEM A VILLAGE, THEY TAKE AND RULE YOUR CITY BY FORCE AND DECEPTION.
YOU GUYS DONT KNOW THEM.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by phorget(m): 2:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
The problem we are having with dumb-ass like these is the fact that they won't ever welcome any significant changes in their life.
If he has the guts to write such epistles in defence of the herders then I wonder if he would be able to come up with any meaningful solution.
Must they continue with their atrocious nomadic method? Do developed countries also graze their cattles the way we are grazing ours?
Why can't these people adopt a modernized method of rearing cattles other than killing and maiming innocent individuals?
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Raph82(m): 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
U people have time to be replying this one, can't u see that he's a bull (male cow).
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by byteem: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
Why must the Fulani have monopoly over cow rearing is there anywher in Nigeria constitution that says only Fulani should rear cows in Nigeria.. we need massive investment in this line governors private sector need to brake Fulani monopoly on cow meat in their states.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by byteem: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
[quote author=byteem post=98553601]Why must the Fulani have monopoly over cow rearing is there anywher in Nigeria constitution that says only Fulani should rear cows in Nigeria.. we need massive investment in this line governors private sector need to brake Fulani monopoly on cow meat in their states. Only then will this rubbish stop
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by favor914: 2:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
ImperialYoruba:
Abdulaziz Nyako is a terrorist.

Why is he now speaking up? Not a single fulani was killed in Oyo or Ondo, they were simply asked to leave. Why this bullshit lamentation?

Nyako is a terrorist because he failed to speak and defend victims of his fellow terrorists.

See them already shaking, stop eating cow meat you are already fretting calling him terrorist because you can’t help but eat cow meat? You are the ones (real terrorist) promoting the herdsmen, hypocrite cow beef lover.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by favor914: 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
byteem:
Why must the Fulani have monopoly over cow rearing is there anywher in Nigeria constitution that says only Fulani should rear cows in Nigeria.. we need massive investment in this line governors private sector need to brake Fulani monopoly on cow meat in their states.
What kind of stupid wailing is this? has anyone stopped you from taking part in any form of business in Nigeria? Lazy people must always have something to whine about, Zombism
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by blazebaba(m): 2:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
Shay eleyii wa ok sha...if you like make ur cow don dey gn existence since the time of moses,that one na ur cross to carry..wetin we dey tell you be say we no want killer herdsman anymore aborii gbogbo awon top politician waa buru gaan nii sef..
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by savageyoungboy(m): 2:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
In as much as I agree with some of what he said, I also disagree with some things. Tribalism is bad and should be stop. Learn to see the next man as your fellow brother irrespective of tribe and state. We will all be able to live better together. My blood brother and I are like the worst enemies and best of friends. We always disagree but always find away to work things out. Cause no matter what he will always be my brother. Open grazing is a crime against humanity and the environment. It should be banned as soon as possible. Most of the cows are bought and paid for. They are not given as gifts or heritance. It's high time if you want to rear cows you buy your lands and buy cow feeds to feed your cows. Just the way poutry are rear. You don't see farmers using forests for farming. They all buy their own lands and farm in them. You want to rear cows do it the right way. For the everybody all eat meat card you are trying to play, we can import cow meat from neighboring African countries and won't have to lose any life to this menace. It's the same since we still have to pay angry
HERDSMEN CULTURE CAN'T EXIST IN A DEVELOPING COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Onitsha Tenants 'Sit At Home' With Pepper Soup (Pictures) / Akunyili's Family Discovers 110 Awards Packed Inside Her Box(pics) / Sophisticated Guns Captured From Boko Haram By Nigerian Soldiers [photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.