Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before (60104 Views)

Delta State To Ban Cow Meat Sale And Consumption / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Tochj(m): 4:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
See im fine suit with handsome kook but very empty brain.
Thats the kind of people leading Nigeria in a 21st century society.
And you still believe Nigeria will ever Progres.

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by yemex04(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Stupid Assertion!!

The rearing of cow is a business and its your heritage's business!!
Now run it as a business that it is buy buying a land,build a Ranch on it and register same with the Agencies meant for that purpose,put your cow in your established ranches,rear them and sell at a profitable price!! Simple!!

You must stop this archaic open grazing!! No one is stopping you from doing your business.

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by WeNoGoDie(m): 4:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
He never even addressed the pertinent issue of killer heardsmen and their countless atrocities.

He carefully avoided that.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by babtoundey(m): 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Exactly the point The Senator reiterated, but as usual empty chest beaters, you can’t do without your cow beef, for you to think of not eating cow meat for 1 month is suicide?

Is it you that's confusing English or it's English that is confusing you? Fix your comprehension issue before responding to issues.

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Akudaisi: 4:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
sylve11:

you don't mean it....... shocked shocked cool
if you see what they do to those cows before selling it off you won't ever eat cow meat in any form
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by benitwater(m): 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Duru9:
Are fulanis the only one rearing cows

This their stupid entitlement mentality is alarming
does this fulani man thinks a cow life is worth more than human, we are not against those things he mentioned,but is it worth our security?we have dominion over all this animals these man is referring to,it was man that made good stuffs being enjoy from animal production,I think these man needs a peaceful Education on the wisdom GOD gave man.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Seyzcham91(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
grin
istina:
With leaders like this, no wonder the North will never develop
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by thatigboman: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
etrouble:
Okay.

I pronounce Cows banned in Southern Nigeria. Southerners should go and get their meat from another source.

I pronounce Herdsmen banned in Southern Nigeria
we have our own cows in SE called "igbo cow", we rear that and can eat that
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Amadivenatius: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
I am from Afikpo North in Ebonyi state because of the Islamic center in my LGA we have lived in peace for a very long time and even intermarry with the Hausa- Fulani. There is this attitude of them we discovered recently, they believe that every grass belong to their cow for food no matter where the grass is located. The worst is that they no longer categorize grass as before, they now assume our crops such as Rice, Corn, Cassava etc as ordinary grass that must be eaten by their by cows. This very stubborn attitude of them lead to farmers defending their farm in the process they sent their cows against the farmers and this led to so many bloodshed in the community between we, them and their cows. With the boast from the Police and the Soldiers whom they readily settle, they started raping our women in the farm. One thing we discovered is that 90 percent of the cows are owned by very powerful people like the senator. They give the herders order to kill and nothing will Happen. It at this juncture that our communities decided to do away with any thing that has to do with cow both beef, kpomo and milk for the two LGAs. And now relative peace has returned to our communities.
So I strongly challenge the senator that southern Nigeria can do without Fulani cows. We’re ready to import beef, milk etc from other countries. If we have reached this point that we must be killed, raped and kidnap before we buy cow let us leave them alone. There have deliberately refused to do what Fulani in Francophone west countries are doing where open grazing is ban..
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Idaytesj29(m): 5:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
istina:
With leaders like this, no wonder the North will never develop

And to him, he has made a lot of sense
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Bombolistic: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
So it has become certificate of achievements among the fulanis. No wonder they cry when one of their certificate is stolen of burnt. Chai, we don suffer for this kontry
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by duro4chang(m): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
BiggyB242:

If cow meat becomes scarce it will lead to an increase in demand in fish thereby lead increase in the prize, so be careful of what you wish for.
What are talking about? We are talking about security of lives and you are talking about cost of fish. Is human life so cheap like this? Remember it is those who are alive that will buy fish or meat. These people are determine to wipe out your generation.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by orisa37: 5:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
etrouble:
Okay.

I pronounce Cows banned in Southern Nigeria. Southerners should go and get their meat from another source.

I pronounce Herdsmen banned in Southern Nigeria

Agreed.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by orisa37: 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
StacyO:
Lol

Coming from a senator torrr
You can only imagine how he got that position.

Well,not only Fulani's rear cows in Nigeria.
I mean,they were not even existing before but, Nigerians managed to eat meat.

Give them a village of their own if possible.
Keep them in one place.

Take them off the street and people's farms.

Cause I eat meat doesn't mean I should allow the cows kill me.

You can only but just wonder how this set of people get elected into offices.

Senator indeed.

Spits.

Agreed
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by psyco: 5:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
LibertyRep:
Herdsman Senator.

These are the people that own the multitude of cows disturbing the whole country.

These are the people that likely arm the herders.
in a saner climate, he would be throughly investigated
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by duro4chang(m): 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Loveurneighbour:

We have been living with the peaceful ones for decades in my community without any problem, and even when the bad ones among them strikes, the good ones helps in apprehending them.
What are you saying? The seriki fulani in Igangan was living with people peacefully ab initio. In my place you have the peaceful ones and the violent ones but the rates of killings, kidnappings etc are so common now. We also have those migrants from other countries. They see themselves as one. They do not value human life.

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Wettoid123: 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
na true the man talk oo make we first stop to eat kpomo, beef, assorted, then we go see how far that policy will go!
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by babtoundey(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
you are the person reasoning backwards, all he said before you can tackle herdsmen, you must target their consumers, is pig breeding big business in Northern Nigeria? No, because Islam frowns at the consumption of swine meat, are the Muslims complaining of not eating pork? No.
Southern Hypocrites will still want to eat suya pepper stake & be complaining about herdsmen, it is because of people like you that can’t sacrifice Nigeria is in a mess, when there was a cry by the FG for State Governors to issue consents for ranching the naive people objected.

You reason very headless pig. So high consumption of cow products in the South justifies the violence, uncivil and beastly acts of the herdsmen? Are there no things produced in the South and consumed in the North? kola nut, palm-oil amidst many other things are produced in the south but consumed in the south. Yet Southerners (doing business in the North) don't turn themselves to miscreants like your kinsmen.

And do you ever, for once, think for yourself why the complaint is all about the Fulani herders. Are they the only Northerners in the South? Northerners are everywhere in the Southern region (markets, bank, residential areas). Nobody ever complained of Northerners that sell beans, carrot, rice etc. Must the Fulani herders be allowed to kill, maim, rob, rape, kidnapp and seize lands because they produce cow that is sacred to you and your family?

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
duro4chang:
What are talking about? We are talking about security of lives and you are talking about cost of fish. Is human life so cheap like this? Remember it is those who are alive that will buy fish or meat. These people are determine to wipe out your generation.
No brother you said you don't care reason I said that, but on a serious note we all need to pursue them from the south back to the north. Buhari has given them too much power. The things they do over here, we can't try it in the north.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by abeylee001: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
You have spoken well but leaving together as a Nigerian or eating Shaki or kpomo should not be at the detriment of others. We must not because of living together killing one another my brother. The herders should not because of their brother in power and be killing up and down. Mind you other tribes had ruled Nigeria and it wasn't like this.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Kinematics: 5:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Duru9:
Are fulanis the only one rearing cows

This their stupid entitlement mentality is alarming

The write up shock me. I was wondering same thing.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by NaMeAboki: 5:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lol, see finishing; they like kpomo but don't like herdsmen.
They will condemn xenophobia against Nigerians in SA but will support ethnic cleansing against their fellow Nigerians
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Adamisa77(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
lol

the herdsmen in the bush rearing cows for you, following them behind 2 4 7 under the hot sun are not thinking the way u are

I no very well that you are making this trend sitting in your office AC dey blow ur knash coming here talking sh*t

Dan buroba

tell dem to STOP kidnapping and killing innocent people shikenan
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by sulaak(m): 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
otomatic:
Mr herdsman Senator should try ranching. At least he has the money to establish a model ranch.
That people eat beef and drink milk doesn't mean herders should become a menace to the society.
Even the countries we import milk from do not allow cows to roam all over the place while their herders run amok.
Ranching even conserves the animals energy and allows them produce at optimal levels.
If the senator cannot progress beyond the customs he inherited, then his education is a waste.

Maybe Southern Nigerians should start ranching and replace the Fulani's poor quality products.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by sulaak(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
you are the person reasoning backwards, all he said before you can tackle herdsmen, you must target their consumers, is pig breeding big business in Northern Nigeria? No, because Islam frowns at the consumption of swine meat, are the Muslims complaining of not eating pork? No.
Southern Hypocrites will still want to eat suya pepper stake & be complaining about herdsmen, it is because of people like you that can’t sacrifice Nigeria is in a mess, when there was a cry by the FG for State Governors to issue consents for ranching the naive people objected.

babtoundey:

You reason very headless pig. So high consumption of cow products in the South justifies the violence, uncivil and beastly acts of the herdsmen? Are there no things produced in the South and consumed in the North? kola nut, palm-oil amidst many other things are produced in the south but consumed in the south. Yet Southerners (doing business in the North) don't turn themselves to miscreants like your kinsmen.

And do you ever, for once, think for yourself why the complaint is all about the Fulani herders. Are they the only Northerners in the South? Northerners are everywhere in the Southern region (markets, bank, residential areas). Nobody ever complained of Northerners that sell beans, carrot, rice etc. Must the Fulani herders be allowed to kill, maim, rob, rape, kidnapp and seize lands because they produce cow that is sacred to you and your family?

High consumption doesn't justify Fulani violence, but the Fulani's will never change. As long as we patronise their poor quality products the violence will continue. We have a choice in the South to start cattle ranching or die depending of Fulani's industry and violence.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Bluffly: 5:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
What sought of dumb senator is this
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sick fulani man. So people who don't move from farm to farm with cows do t eat beat again?
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by sulaak(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
favor914:
Can South West Nigeria say the same thing? ie Oyo, Lagos, Ekiti, Ondo, Osun State? 90% of Eleros (cow meat sellers) are from that region, the banning of consumption of cow meat will affect Western Nigeria most, they will never accept it, but they will beat their pigeon chest the most, Amoketun people that are in one bush bar right now chopping assorted cow parts.

The Eleron should upscale their business to ranching as well as elling beef. Establish a cold supply chain from the Cattle Ranch to arbatoir to Eleron.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by sulaak(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Bluffly:
What sought of dumb senator is this

The Southerner are dumb , why are they still patronising meat from murderers
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Oshokalo: 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
foolish heardsman senator, ban cow meat Titus fish dey, panla nko
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by brainhgeek(m): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2019/04/scientists-are-growing-meat-on-blades-of-grass/#:~:text=Scientists%20at%20the%20University%20of,meat%20production%20in%20the%20lab.&text=Cultured%20meat%2C%20as%20it%27s%20known,or%20pigs%20under%20a%20microscope.
Can someone please tell this guy that his cows and his kinsmen will soon be long forgotten? Scientists are now growing meat, those people who love mea protein will have an alternative soon but on behalf of those of us who prefer fish, I want to say 'Undear senetor, waka!'

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bayelsa Governorship Election 2019 Results From Polling Units By Daily Post / Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure / Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.