Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,842 members, 7,817,492 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before (60090 Views)

Delta State To Ban Cow Meat Sale And Consumption / Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / ‘is Evans A Herdsman?’ — Tinubu Speaks On Murder Of Fasoranti’s Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by HelpYourself(m): 1:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Marine54:

https://dailytrust.com/i-am-a-fulani-herdsman

He made alot of sense

Let's be reasonable
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by BabaAroba: 1:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
why can't you purchase a land in all the state you are mention and build your cattle ranch over the land, Nobody will quarry you for this, but No orderliness in Nigeria that's the reason why you'll see them moving around all over the farm Land.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Dchair2: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Duru9:
Are fulanis the only one rearing cows
Don't mind the mumu, arent there others all over the world rearing cows, buffalo etc? Do they run all over their countries invading people's lands, farms, schools etc? Is killing, maiming, rape etc also part of rearing cows? How convenient for the mumu to pretend he doesn't know what the real issues are, while he's out there throwing tantrums about shaki, roundabout, bokoto etc. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by obicmag(m): 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oga fulani is not the only people rearing cow in the world. Ask yourself does herders clash with farmers in Holland? No. Oga develop modern way of rearing cow. Buy or lease land and build ranches.

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Igahbarr: 2:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Cow is talking!

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by terpenoid(m): 2:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
if this fool of an human being can become a senator, then Buhari is a saint for becoming a president.

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by realstars: 2:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Your Selfishness Is Equall To None, Your Cows Feeds From Farmlands And You Kill The Farmers For Ur Cows To Leave, Idiot

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by ylaa(f): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
To hell with him and his infected cow.
I support you sir. Where was this meatseller when his brothers were killing innocent people? Where was he when they rape woman and killed their husbands? Where has this man been all this while? May God punish Nyako permanently. Such foolish talk coming from a man of his status. Anyway, what will I say to a reform boko haram. Once aboki, always aboki

quote author=duro4chang post=98547307]Cow meat is not a must. To hell with your cow meat.[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by mattfeuter(m): 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
skyblueking:
Nobody is banning cows or its meat..
The issue is Control Your Herds...Stop Killing Innocent People Trying To Protect Their Farm

He’s actually aware of the problem.

He just choose to ignore it to suit his narrative lol

Who ever mentioned this was about meat?

People are dying and the only thing he could talk about is banning of meat. angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by nthony10: 2:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
I like the way he keeps focussing on cow meat and letting us know how important their cow is to the food security, as if they are the only ones that have cow. Since he agrees with a better solution to cow rearing I hope it's not about RUGA because that one na another big problem.

By the way this whole issue is not about Cows but those hiding in the name of cow herders and killing, raping and kidnapping. I have witnessed Fulani a kidnap live when traveling in Edo state.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by asasegun: 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
I don't like it when people come with unfounded arguments to support their myopic views. If you are supporting the heinous crimes these marauders are committing, then you are one of them. In Switzerland we have organized herders there and they produce for export purposes and churn out more beef than we produce . No herder-farmer clash. In America and other parts of the world, this is the trend. Why is our own different. Can't we change our primitive ways of getting things done? This a one chance senator. How does banning kpomo first stop the reign of herders' impunity.

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by duro4chang(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
GofuckYourself:

He made alot of sense

Let's be reasonable
To you human life is so cheap that it can now be compared with cow meat. This is too bad.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by sheDD(m): 2:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Akudaisi:
To hell with that disgusting meat they Bleep the animals before selling it of,I stopped eating that shit long ago
grin grin grin
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by duro4chang(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
ylaa:
To hell with him and his infected cow.
I support you sir. Where was this meatseller when his brothers were killing innocent people? Where was he when they rape woman and killed their husbands? Where has this man been all this while? May God punish Nyako permanently. Such foolish talk coming from a man of his status. Anyway, what will I say to a reform boko haram. Once aboki, always aboki

quote author=duro4chang post=98547307]Cow meat is not a must. To hell with your cow meat.
May God continue to increase your knowledge.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by pfadom: 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
What an idiotic piece! I wonder the type of representation he makes on the floor of the senate.

We have issue with Fulanis, but the criminals (killers, rapists, kidnappers, etc) amongst them which they protect and defend with impunity.

We cannot tolerate what they promote in the Northeast and Northwest of the country where they pamper criminality and make business of the shameless acts.

Who told you meat, belts, etc can only be sourced from the Fulanis? Keep deceiving yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by emerged01(m): 2:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
I still don’t understand why one will choose open grazing over ranching. I also don’t know why other tribes have failed to invest in ranching .
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Kinikini: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
And he is a distinguished senator of the Federal republic of Nigeria. How pathetic.

uote author=Marine54 post=98547121]

https://dailytrust.com/i-am-a-fulani-herdsman[/quote]
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by volo112: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
no one is stopping the herdmen or fulani from carrying out their legitimate business as enshrined in the constitution.
the killings, criminality associated to them is quite alarming
we hear series of stories everyday about the wicked acts perpetrated by some criminal element among them
instead of dealing with them, based on the stories flying around,, their so called leaders shield them.

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Ferrous(m): 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
Somebody will buy cow meat and use it to cook what? Since other commodities such as yams, beans, cassava, rice, millet, wheat etc comes from farm.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Oloripelebe: 2:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nyako, thunder fire u and ur cows
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Olarewaju89: 2:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
I prefer dog meat to cow.
Who cow meat help..

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Downey(f): 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Then that won't be the problem l kuku don't like meat b4
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by ArinzeAnthony03: 2:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Goldencheese:
Gradually we are seeing the faces of those supporting the Fulani marauders in Nigeria. Government should now identify the enemies of state, if it serious but I doubt it is.

Which Government? You mean Buhari? Lols...dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by HelpYourself(m): 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
duro4chang:
To you human life is so cheap that it can now be compared with cow meat. This is too bad.

I never said that my brother, I said he raised some points.

You don't tear down a house to catch mice

All I am saying is we must not refuse to explore or compromise in solving this issue

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by nasoeb: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
No wonder you are a Fulani, so fooolish. See wetin dem call senator. So instead off to condemn the bad things your brothers dey do you dey spew trash. The meat na free una dey dash us? Even as your useless cows dey sef, nigerians still dey import beef, chicken and turkey from abroad, that shows you how useless your bony cows are. Banning shaki and kpomo will send all of you back to futa halon because the small money your wretched region dey see will stop flowing. Cowhead senator.

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by nedekid: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Can you see the mentality of the advarage Fulani man?
All the issue of killings, rape, destruction of farms is not an issue to him but how we will get out ponmo, shaki, beef to eat.
My response senator if 4ku and your deseased cows! He even says they provide us cheap beef. Waaaat shocked
Nigeria is the only country where you buy beef by pricing and not per kilo. Other countries you can send someone to the market and give him money to buy beef. You know how many kilo you want to buy.
The fulani beef nko, you will boil and boil unless you do not want to loose a tooth. The quality and taste is degraded from the chemicals released from glands of the cow as a result of long treaking ie stress. The beef becomes harden with poor taste. Try to make steak with Fulani beef and see.
Oga senator should note that some of us have done feasibility studies on importation of beef products from Brazil, US, Australia etc and I assure you that they are cheaper, better quality than the deseased cows you guys breed.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by AsawanaDgreat: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Do your business but don't destroy other people's own

1 Like

Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by Bakrabas: 2:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ode man, I like ponmo but that doesn't mean that my ponmo comes from your cow now... There are plenty yorubas that are rearing cows
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by iamdapsyj(m): 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
skyblueking:
Nobody is banning cows or its meat..
The issue is Control Your Herds...Stop Killing Innocent People Trying To Protect Their Farm

Don't mind them, they are trying to change the whole narrative. If the farmers should write their own epistle on how they inherited or bought their farmlands at every stage of their lives, he will be surprised too. Why didn't he write all these epistle when his kinsmen were killing other people's business. This threat by Ighoho really opened so many things. One of which it is (open grazing) practiced by many northern elite and that is why the problem with farmers have persisted. These people just open their mouths without reasoning.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by nedekid: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
duro4chang:
I taya ohh
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by BadBradley: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Half education from an aboki senator.
Re: Abdulaziz Nyako: I'm A Herdsman & A Senator, You Must Ban Cow Meat First Before by DANITEX247: 2:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
OGA THAT IS YOUR BUSINESS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho: Full List Of Yoruba Leaders Assembled By Ooni Of Ife / Governor Emmanuel Udom’s Father’s Burial: Mysterious Rain Pulls Down Structure / Trending Video Of Nigerian Soldiers Working In The Rain (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.