Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,294 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Keep Your Peace, We Take The War - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Keep Your Peace, We Take The War (156 Views)

One Wrong Sex Fit Steal Your Peace For Life / Stop Checking His Or Her Phone Don't You Like Your Peace Of Mind. Relationships / Have You Ever Lost Your Peace Of Mind After You Started Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep Your Peace, We Take The War by vivsravine: 12:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
KEEP YOUR PEACE, WE TAKE THE WAR

There was a time i used to care too much, worry about what anyone would say and words easily get back at me

I felt very intimidated and I allowed all manners lf rubbish just because I couldn't defend mysef enough and so I failed my self.

I hated to be bullied and I couldn't raise to the occasion that negative energies only reduce my self worth and makes me redundant.

Heavens., as I grew, I became wiser and better. I stood for justice and equity and I no longer care what any one would say, as long as i have my conscience to myself.

Untouchable, unquenchable I became a fighter and an adherent goal driven specie, I easily give in my all to a cause I know am not fighting in vain.

A voice for the voiceless, a soul that is ready to sacrifice and a being too strong to withstand all the wails and fears therein.

I became a woman, a goal getter, a peace keeper and a force you can't reckon with without a mark. I pulled a crowed, created a scene and made an impact to touch souls positively.

A face of the people, the unsilenced echo that rings in your head, the heat that troubles your wicked conscience and an attitude sweet to behold.

Like yeast poured in the dough, I rose beyond their thoughts, like a catalyst in a propeller, I accelerated with velocity, now I break the burdens they infused on us and they became weak to stand, we became more than conquerors, indeed an overcomer.

Don't wait to give us a figth, we take the war and scatter the remains on the skies of time, keep excelling in bliss, hope is all we have got, it's the breath we take and the muse that inspires us.

Ahudiya speaks

Please visit my blog for more on

https://vivoparah..com/?m=1

Or messenge me on Facebook on oparah ahunna vivian or jion my Facebook page on Vivsravine page for more on my write ups on life and relationships.

(1) (Reply)

Nland Romance Section / St Valentine's Day Massacre / How To Lose Belly Fat Fast Permanently | No Strict Diet No Exercise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.