Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) (54149 Views)

Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja / Atiku Wins Ondo With Small Margin / Fulani Herdsmen Flood Street Of Kaduna With Cows Despite Curfew(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by felixawe(m): 4:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Them never hear am from bbc hausa. Them no dey read paper. Make you tell them about the ban
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 4:46pm On Jan 29, 2021
oilPUSSY:

They get info through their leaders Myetti Allah, but because they knw Amotekun outfit is just a tootless bulldog being controlled by governors that are answerable to the same fulani, so they are not afraid of grazing their cows anywhere they like..

The only language Fulanis understand is ESN language..( Force and brutality).. No room for political correctness..

I tell u some are as ignorant and arrogant like no one,they might not know
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by segun18(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
Amotekun.

You need to think like your enemy to know their intentions.

it is this type of wahala we need cultist for

, scare the hell out of them . chase them and sell their cow

every egede man should save the ship

Lol taking me back to my university days
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Blingblings(m): 4:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
Amotekun.

Wetin concern Egede and ship? be guided...
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Imagine openly drinking beer in Kano where hisbah has banned it. In the GOOD WILL OVERCOME EVIL.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
They are allowed to graze bt is that a lawful route?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Seyzcham91(m): 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
you even get time to dey reply am sef undecided
Ideadoctor:
by the time your people are seriously dealt with, you will know that you are not match for us,you are just sissies who cause troubles and rush to their baba at aso rock to come rescue them, f0cking animals
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by TheStranger: 4:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
Conquered territories undecided

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Bombolistic: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Dem get godfather na. What do you expect?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
A day after buhari leaves Aso rock, I'll know if these goatfvckers will continue with their nefarious act.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Tango123: 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
#boycott beef
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jan 29, 2021
Queenlovely:
Amotekun.

And then when the Cultists have no more Fulani men to maim, kill, and harass?
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by MemoriesAndMe: 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
BanExpires2031:
shocked
These people no go hear word
I swear. We all need to come together and contribute brains for these people. They need it badly.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by sulaak(m): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
humilitypays:
Sighs. I just wished Northern Nigeria can discover crude oil in very large quantity like it is in Saudi Arabia so they can peacefully leave the rest of Southern Nigeria to build the country of their dream.

How can a whole tribe love backwardness and when you try to make them see reason to improve their lifestyle, they see it as confrontation and pick up arms and yet some people don't see this as a looming anarchy angry

Tell me if Southwest or Southeast were their own independent countries and their President give these marauders mandate to stop open grazing or leave their country, would they have had the gut to flout such order

Nobody is saying Fulani should leave their region or community, they are saying leave government reserved forests which even the state indigenes have no right to enter and go to the city where every other person is living and get a house and live happily like others and find way to do your cattle rearing business without hurting or killing others. Is this too much to ask for

Shame on all Southern politicians, they are all useless, bunch of fools, keep playing politics with your security of your people, just a matter of time angry

Crude Oil will soon be as cheap as water in the age of solar and batteries. You should wish Southern Nigerians will move into the cattle business and displace the arrogant and lazy Fulani herdsmen
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Rawhumper(m): 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
I love your name and its really tempting....

oilPUSSY:
Maybe they Know IBB's quote about Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by samwheel(m): 6:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
theFilmtric:

the Yorubas are smart
War isn't always the answer
They prefer Owambe and Faaaji instead

theFilmtricsay

Lols, it also means dat yorubas are cowards. Bro, sometimes war is necessary.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 6:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
oilPUSSY:

Oily, you are one heck of something. grin grin grin I remembered the quotation vividly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 6:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
masseratti:
Op... Please go to school, the ban is for forest reserves, not all of Ondo State, is that a forest reserve in your picture?

Bros most Nigerians are the same side of coin with most Africans. They are dummies. They simply do not read between the lines. The governor did not ban them in Ondo State but the so-called forest reserves.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by EdiskyHarry: 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Very funny
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Black052(m): 6:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
We own this space and many other and nothing I repeat nothing can be done
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by UncleKoboko: 6:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
oilPUSSY:
Abi they know OSU pig quote about Ojukwu
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
AuroraBrls:

" If l am sleeping and wake up hearing the YorubaNation beating their War Drums, l will gently go back to sleep. "

IBB, 1993

NB: little wonder nothing came out of June 12 or mko and kudirtats demise till date. Same with Bola IGE matter. A supposed Yoruba topmost military OFFICER that was supposed to succeed Ironsi didn't. l won't be surprised if the North ends up messing Jagabans ambition up come 2023

Do whatever you like, the North holds the four aces. you either be their ally or kiss your political ambitions goodbye

IBB fought the Nigeria\Biafra war alongside with Yoruba. You did not know what went through the mind of soldiers from the northern region who witness the idiocy displayed by the most southerners. Even the so-called Christian middle belt peeps are lumped into the same category as the southern jackasses.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Dedetwo(m): 6:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
UncleKoboko:

Abi they know OSU pig quote about Ojukwu

From what I know, OSU is better than ABOBAKU in Yoruba land. I guess you are one of Abobaku.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by tobstarizhia(m): 6:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
The funniest thing is the population in the south is equal or even more than that of the north and we have the most resource. We could declare our independence and actually stand a chance of winning if we all worked together as a nation United by our desire to be unshackled by a desire to operate under a secular and not a Sharia Constitution. But we are currently a divided and conquered nation. Nothing more than slaves to the Islamic fulani empire.
I spit on the people that won't see it from my perspective.
I am a South Nigerian first and an Igbo man second. Nigeria is dead. It's been dead along time, but only now have people begun to realize it's appalling stench.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by 4X4: 6:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
AHMUTEKUN grin AHMUTEKUN
gringringrin
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Shattuck(m): 7:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
humilitypays:
Sighs. I just wished Northern Nigeria can discover crude oil in very large quantity like it is in Saudi Arabia so they can peacefully leave the rest of Southern Nigeria to build the country of their dream.

How can a whole tribe love backwardness and when you try to make them see reason to improve their lifestyle, they see it as confrontation and pick up arms and yet some people don't see this as a looming anarchy angry

Tell me if Southwest or Southeast were their own independent countries and their President give these marauders mandate to stop open grazing or leave their country, would they have had the gut to flout such order

Nobody is saying Fulani should leave their region or community, they are saying leave government reserved forests which even the state indigenes have no right to enter and go to the city where every other person is living and get a house and live happily like others and find way to do your cattle rearing business without hurting or killing others. Is this too much to ask for

Shame on all Southern politicians, they are all useless, bunch of fools, keep playing politics with your security of your people, just a matter of time angry
it's really not that much the people are asking, just ban this thing let every cattle business owner get a ranch like it's done around the world, how difficult can that be? some many killings, so many destroyed communities all for what? cows.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 7:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ezeama400:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/29/photonews-despite-prohibition-fulani-herdsmen-seen-thursday-grazing-openly-their-cows
Governor Samuel Ortom is right after all,the only solution to the herdsmen problem is Ranching n prohibition of open grazing period.
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 7:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Basemann:
"If i'm sleeping and wake up to hear Yorubas beating the drum of war, i'll go back to sleep" - IBB, 1993. Abọ ọrọ! la nso fun omoluwabi to ba de inu re a di odindi

Are you a learner
exactly grin angry grin toothless cowards
Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by jaiykem: 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
If you have ear, hear it! Edede with her walking stick no be fun. This people have the backing of them that be and nothing can stop the audacious twerking they are doing on peoples farm.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 7:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
tungamaje:
I was arguing with a northerner that the open grazing ban by the SW governors will bring an end to herdsmen roaming about in the SW with their cattle and he called off my bluff saying the governors were just making an empty threat. These people so much believe in themselves
the prime minister of Nigeria with his office in sokoto decides who is governor.
This is the truth your hausa friend knew.
More yorubas must draw strength from igboho.
Rally round igboho and make the tinubus and fayemis irrelevant.
That is the only way the caliphate will take the Southwest serious.
If you are waiting for solution from governors,it won't happen because they are all being blackmailed for one or two things they did.
But the caliphate have nothing on the igbohos and kanus of this generation

1 Like

Re: Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) by Naughtysex: 7:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
When you know you are dealing with cowards, fu..ing his wife before him will not disturb your strength

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Names And Photos Of Some Of The 21 Chibok Girls Released By Boko Haram / Why My Son Falz ’Embarrasses’ Government – Falana / Meet The Beautiful Wives Of Nigerian Governors (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.