Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,681 members, 7,955,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:07 AM

I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs (9796 Views)

President Buhari Meets New Service Chiefs For The First Time / President Buhari Replaces Buratai, Others. Appoints New Service Chiefs / Buhari Appoints New Service Chiefs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by Fororosat: 4:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
This old man should shut up
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lopytall:
Worst president ever

Una neva see anything yet.

Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by knowhowk: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
gurunlocker:
But you promised to lead in war front? grin grin grin
. grin grin grin
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
Prayer kee you there
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by West2019(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
God will Never hear ur prayer
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by IgboWarlord(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Nice.. We are praying for them too.. May God Almighty help them...

Meanwhile, to the mods deleting my posts, please I would rather you banned me... Enough of the NONSENSE!

grin grin grin.....Na shit dey always from your keyboard come out,thats why your posts are deleted...Maybe you should join your Zombie comrades in Praying too...Pray like your Zombie Overlord,pray that NL mods stop deleting your comments....

Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by Oluwaleinad14(m): 4:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Eleribu dem dem, like sey nah prayer we go take fight Boko haram, Fulani herdsmen, gun men and dem confra boiz on the street...anyways nah Naija we dey.
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by lawalmovichhhh: 4:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
nigeria is finished. ..even the president ....what else again.....people wey u suppose put dere yansh for fire.....chaiii.....
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pray on sir
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by Dreyton36: 4:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Mumu man

Meanwhile na the mumu man need prayer pass for this life

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by NairaMaster1(m): 4:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Buhari the prayer warrior
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by Passionate1(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Fu.c .k. k .k ur thoughts and prayers .
Gratuitous and inessential !
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
TooMuchStuff:
Devil praying for the success for those fighting his own created demons
Which Demons did he create

Inasmuch as Bruhari's administration isn't what we expected it to be, these type of biased, one-sided criticism is uncalled for...
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by Seyzcham91(m): 4:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by Evidenx(m): 4:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
THE PRAYER OF A SINNER IS AN ABOMINATION BEFORE GOD. . . . God will not hear you.
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by Jodano: 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
I believe in the power of prayer, but in this country we use prayers to deceived people.
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
That means they will fail!

Anyone he blesses is cursed. Anyone he curses is blessed.
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by sojfarm: 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
He knows what he is doing. He has committed himself to the Boko Haram to protect them. That is why the BH Leader said the new chiefs can not do better because they know that the commander in chief can not do better than what he has been doing
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by ogbonti: 5:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
ogododo:
GMB too don turn prayer warrior.
Oghene biko!

damn I just hate to think in about 100 years from now - everyone who lived in these times in Nigeria will be remembered as the most timid and lacking courage in the history of Nigeria

Leaders world wide put employees on metrics - achieve goals X, Y, Z within a period of 1,2 3 or get booted out- WHY CANT BUHARI TELL THE SERVICE CHIEFS -

1. - list of your requirements to do the job
2. - here are the resources and capital you need
3. - your time STARTS NOW!!!!

Instead of doing this 3 steps above- Buhari is deploying prayers as a strategy

PRAYER is good but it is not a STRATEGY

Damn it !!!!
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by hammerDK: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
WAS BUHARI WAS ELECTED TO PRAY?

WAS BUHARI PAID TO PRAY?
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by Mummyfour(f): 5:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
PatriotExact:
That means they will fail!

Anyone he blesses is cursed. Anyone he curses is blessed.
haha!!! grin grin. Abeg ooo
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by Burgerlomo: 5:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
ogododo:
GMB too don turn prayer warrior.
Oghene biko!

Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
This man never stops playing into the hands of his opponents.

Na wah!
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by hotseat: 5:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Good one!

From the lifeless one to prayer warrior.

Who talk say the Dumbo-in-Chief no dey try?
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by MOTOPARK: 5:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/i-will-be-praying-for-you-buhari-tells-new-service-chiefs/
what on earths is the problem of Nigeria and Africa in general,What does fighting a radicalized human got to with praying for military personnel.let God do His work and let men do his.
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by JaneYave(f): 5:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sounds informative
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by sameks08(m): 5:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
incompetent buhari incompetent adesina incompetent service chiefs
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by IMASTEX: 5:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
ableguy:
grin
Police check point grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by Sijo01(f): 5:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Clown cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by harmony75: 5:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
pray for yourself first Mr President!
Re: I Will Be Praying For You, Buhari Tells New Service Chiefs by israelmao(m): 6:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Buhari,we have more than enough pastors and imams to do the praying,please focus of governance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Adjourns Sunday Igboho Aides’ Suit To August 4 / 2023: God Will Determine Next President, Not G5 Governors - Okowa / South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.