Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,156 members, 7,825,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced (21156 Views)

Ogun Poly Student Commits Suicide After Losing His Tuition Fee To Gambling / Aerial View Of Lagos State University (LASU) / 2019: Sanwo-olu Promises Lagos State University (LASU) Free Wi-fi If Elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by Edoziesmart(m): 5:21pm On Jan 29, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:

Shut your mouth. It's the best yet your people flood our tertiary institutions like soldier ants angry

That's for those that want to school outside igbo land.
Anyway wetin concern me and higher institution again
We move...
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by bluefilm: 5:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
Another good move from the COVID governor.

I'm beginning to like the COVID governor.

He's not that mean after all...
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by harmony75: 5:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Good ���
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by johnsmarrt(m): 6:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
At first i saw Gov sanwo olu as a stuge to Tinubu.
But I've come to see the creativity and wisdom in him. He's humble yet smart in thinking. I think this man will be the best lagos state governor since 1990. My thoughts
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by cvarinzechukwu: 6:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Someone here should help me with any amount to enable me pay my school fees
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by edoairways: 6:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
KunleyY19:

Lagos has the funds to do such... If you are a trend follower more students from the SW are no longer entering school at first trial because they are all trying to enter SW Federal universities that are increasingly competitive and not everyone want to go to the north.. If the other State universities in SW can be half as good and strong like LASU this current menace will stop. You can't sponsor a child for 6 years in government schools and expect him to start paying 100k per year for university. He will rather go and learn work which is not bad. But having the two will be better.

That's why there's a spike in young boys "Learning Yahoo" now after getting frustrated by Unilag, OAU and UI that's their last resort...

The gap between Yoruba's and other tribes is gradually decreasing unless we wanna deceive ourselves and making tertiary education less expensive is one way to address that.
Reducing the fees will still not solve the problem raised. The quality of graduates will diminish if care is not taken. Like you rightly pointed out, tertiary education is not for everyone. It is advisable for school leavers to enjoy in legitimate skills instead of opting for university. The false fallacy of people tagging school leavers as semi illiterate is a major factor responsible for university education
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by edoairways: 6:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
Honeylaz:
You're saying rubbish, education was free then and still d best
Education is not free
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by DeMoneyGenius: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Komu1048:

So that parent will know how much their kids are paying abi? Abeg leave it as e dey, you can go and verify from the office of the governor is you are so concern about the reduction
Even if they state the amount, students will still scam their parents.
It's only tuition they reduced not the entire school fees.
Besides, students still got to pay for library, literary materials, encyclopedia, thesarus, incognito, digital access, global virtual tour subscription, semester fees for SUG, PCV, DDT, CBT regularization, IoT, PDP, APC, even for etc!
Fear person whe no fear students!
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by Komu1048(m): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
DeMoneyGenius:

Even if they state the amount, students will still scam their parents.
It's only tuition they reduced not the entire school fees.
Besides, students still got to pay for library, literary materials, encyclopedia, thesarus, incognito, digital access, global virtual tour subscription, semester fees for SUG, PCV, DDT, CBT regularization, IoT, PDP, APC, even for etc!
Fear person whe no fear students!

grin bro oyel Dey your head Jare. come chop yam n egg. I know wan hear you don chop for aous ooo
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by samdunzo: 8:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
I thought universities were autonomous. I hope this decision was made in conjunction with the staff of this school
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by Fahdiga1: 8:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
SmartPolician:

Are you so jobless that you comment on all the threads on Nairaland?
Are you that jobless to have noticed it?
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by KrazyDave16(m): 8:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
Uzodinma how far IMSU na?
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by Ghozky(m): 8:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nice one Sir
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by Oyinlade07(m): 9:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He did the right.

Education is costly and must be gotten with the right equipment and data's not all these mediocres.

As far as Aketi isn't looting the money but re-injecting it into the system then he deserves commendation.

Sanwo-olu us just playing politics.
You are not only a fool but a big one
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 10:35pm On Jan 29, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He did the right.

Education is costly and must be gotten with the right equipment and data's not all these mediocres.

As far as Aketi isn't looting the money but re-injecting it into the system then he deserves commendation.

my friend shut up
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by Ebenezar2O2I(f): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oyinlade07:
You are not only a fool but a big one
That's a troll.
We all know him on this forum.
Just ignore him
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by danilmo: 10:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
johnsmarrt:
At first i saw Gov sanwo olu as a stuge to Tinubu.
But I've come to see the creativity and wisdom in him. He's humble yet smart in thinking. I think this man will be the best lagos state governor since 1990. My thoughts

stooge u say? so u now known the qualities and doings of Tinubu stooge, did u get ur fact from Fashola, ambode and feel sanwo is likely to b one?? or ure just a beer parlor analyst who feel Because BAT is their GodFathef BAT is most likely going to b d one to tell them how to sleep with their wife?? or are u an ipob??
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by owonifash: 12:45am On Jan 30, 2021
Juliusmalema:

He did the right.

Head is paining you. Good to the institutions and see the development. Yeye talk Sha.
Re: Lagos State University (LASU) Tuition Fee To Be Reduced by naijadrivablog: 8:06am On Jan 30, 2021
Even companies too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Nigerian Govt Orders Universities To Implement ‘no Work, No Pay’ / Uniben Boils Over Demolished Property By Edo State Government / Pastor Ashimolowo Completes KICC University.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.