Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,085 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:20 AM

Please advise - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please advise (2092 Views)

My Girlfriend Is Too Stubborn, Please Advise Me / I Am Thinking Of Quitting My Relationship, Please Advise Me On What To Do / My Fiancee Got A Job With The Help Of Her Ex Without My Consent, Please Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please advise by Boxer007(m): 2:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
do muslim women go on date or they juss prefa someone to marry them straight away. And do I need to buy them cows to make them like me?
#Please advise
Re: Please advise by baralatie(m): 2:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
which main question is this nau?
just enter plane to saudi arabia and ask nau ? or go Iran and ask nau?
I did not tell you to go to kano or zamfara o

1 Like

Re: Please advise by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Boxer007:
do muslim women go on date or they juss prefa someone to marry them straight away. And do I need to buy them cows to make them like me?
#Please advise
You are mad. .thats all i can

2 Likes

Re: Please advise by Boxer007(m): 3:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
You are mad. .thats all i can

bros calm down sir & dont be agreesive .Are u a Muslim??.must every thing always be about anger and fight wit u people? is it ilegal to act like a gentleman? oh my gosh!!!
Anyways please canser the question please. Is it advisable to date muslim women & is it illegal for the to kiss person and can they kiss, sir? (simple question..Yes or no??. undecided
Re: Please advise by Boxer007(m): 4:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
baralatie:
which main question is this nau?

just enter plane to saudi arabia and ask nau ? or go Iran and ask nau?

I did not tell you to go to kano or zamfara o

Bro Iran is not in Nigeria sir, calm down. I did not ask u for history lesson or story sir.
I simplely ask if it is advisable to date muslim women and if it is ilegal for them to kiss. Yes or no? undecided
Re: Please advise by FalseProphet1(m): 4:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
The only thing I can say is that Muslim babes de fĂșck pass. And worse is that they love doing it raw, meaning that they are prone to STDs than the regular girl on the street.
Re: Please advise by baralatie(m): 4:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
Boxer007:

Bro Iran is not in Nigeria sir, calm down. I did not ask u for history lesson or story sir.
I simplely ask if it is advisable to date muslim women and if it is ilegal for them to kiss. Yes or no? undecided
go ask Ayatollah nau?
Re: Please advise by Boxer007(m): 4:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
baralatie:

go ask Ayatollah nau?

Son, these thread is for ladys only to respond. Wot are u doin here. are u a lady? angry
Re: Please advise by baralatie(m): 4:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Boxer007:

Son, these thread is for ladys only to respond. Wot are u doin here. are u a lady? angry
Since you are in need of muslim virgins who are booked to go to heaven!
you will need clearance!
and guess who give you that clearance?

you dig it nau?

you will settle me first?
Re: Please advise by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
Boxer007:

bros calm down sir & dont be agreesive .Are u a Muslim??.must every thing always be about anger and fight wit u people? is it ilegal to act like a gentleman? oh my gosh!!!
Anyways please canser the question please. Is it advisable to date muslim women & is it illegal for the to kiss person and can they kiss, sir? (simple question..Yes or no??. undecided
Islam has n0thing to do with hausa culture or fulani culture. You are taking hausa culture for islamic religion.

1 Like

Re: Please advise by Boxer007(m): 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Islam has n0thing to do with hausa culture or fulani culture. You are taking hausa culture for islamic religion.

Bro. Islam, fulani, muslims, hausa are all the same, sir. They always selling cattle, moving cattle from one place to another, they always carry knives, they always angry, they always talk about revenge and they dont even allow there women to wear dress or mini sket..of course they all the same.
Am trying to date muslim chicks so that's y I ask if anyone no if muslim women no how to kiss. Preach! angry
Re: Please advise by felong(m): 5:16pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Please advise by Boxer007(m): 5:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
baralatie:

Since you are in need of muslim virgins who are booked to go to heaven!
you will need clearance!
and guess who give you that clearance?

you dig it nau?

you will settle me first?

Bro u sound like muslim. Why are u angry sir. This tread is about muslim babes like Nmezor. Can they kiss or not? undecided
Re: Please advise by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Boxer007:

Bro. Islam, fulani, muslims, hausa are all the same, sir. They always selling cattle, moving cattle from one place to another, they always carry knives, they always angry, they always talk about revenge and they dont even allow there women to wear dress or mini sket..of course they all the same.
Am trying to date muslim chicks so that's y I ask if anyone no if muslim women no how to kiss. Preach! angry
Thanks for making me sure that i am correct about you
Re: Please advise by ezinne50165: 6:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
:go ask Ayatollah nau?Son, these thread is for ladys only to respond. Wot are u doin here. are u a lady?
Re: Please advise by Boxer007(m): 6:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Thanks for making me sure that i am correct about you

True. I have money. You dont.
anyways back to the serious topic. Do muslim women kiss & can u date them sir? smiley
Re: Please advise by NeoWanZaeed(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Boxer007:

True. I have money. You dont.
anyways back to the serious topic. Do muslim women kiss & can u date them sir? smiley
You are mad se. U get m0ney and i d0nt. Gimi 50k na

1 Like

Re: Please advise by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
This man ehn. Funniest part, he has maintained this character for over 14 years. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please advise by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 29, 2021
5hanklee:
This man ehn. Funniest part, he has maintained this character for over 14 years. grin grin grin
I sweargrin

small time werey go tell him fellow guy "hi babes"

1 Like

Re: Please advise by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

I sweargrin

Omoh
Since 2007. The date really makes me feel like he's a yaba left escapee. cheesy
Re: Please advise by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
SmellySperm:

I sweargrin

E go even tell woman say e get money say e go give her 2k if he Bleep her finish plus 1k for tfare. grin
Re: Please advise by Boxer007(m): 7:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
You are mad se. U get m0ney and i d0nt. Gimi 50k na

50k?? Wow,u must be really suffering bro. 50k is chicken change however, if u ask nicely, I will give u 50k. Real talk! angry
Re: Please advise by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Boxer007:

50k?? Wow,u must be really suffering bro. 50k is chicken change however, if u ask nicely, I will give u 50k. Real talk! angry
Sir,
how old were you in 2007? Did you have access to the internet in your primary school days?

I'm badly curious.
Re: Please advise by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Boxer007:

Smiling. . . Boss, drop 50k for your boi na
Re: Please advise by Boxer007(m): 7:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Smiling. . . Boss, drop 50k for your boi na

Is that how u ask bank for money?.. boss drop me 50k? .... u probably think am joking. I will give u one more chance to apologise & ask nice. I will give u 50k. Real talk!

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE, I swaar!!! angry
Re: Please advise by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
Boxer007:

Is that how u ask bank for money?.. boss drop me 50k? .... u probably think am joking. I will give u one more chance to apologise & ask nice. I will give u 50k. Real talk!

THIS IS YOUR LAST CHANCE, I swaar!!! angry
Brother, i am sorry for offending you. .would be glad if you could give me the 50k. May i send you my account number
Re: Please advise by Boxer007(m): 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
Brother, i am sorry for offending you. .would be glad if you could give me the 50k. May i send you my account number

ok, Banks are not open right now. Let me tink about it! angry
Re: Please advise by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
5hanklee:

Omoh
Since 2007. The date really makes me feel like he's a yaba left escapee. cheesy
lol omor dude is a psychiatric patient,e sure me diegrin
Re: Please advise by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Boxer007:

There is online banking. .even sms short cut code. .instantly something ni. Make a send my account bro
Re: Please advise by TheVictim01(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Not everyone is a Saint. They do kiss, but romance in the form of physical contact is voraciously against the Islamic rulings on intersexual Interaction and sensual romance too. As it leads to....... To take place.

Boxer007:

Re: Please advise by NeoWanZaeed(m): 5:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
Boxer007:

where una dey? Am still expecting the 50k
Re: Please advise by Boxer007(m): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:
where una dey? Am still expecting the 50k

You Lucky: MONDAY!!!! angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Stop Having This Delusion About Women. / What Do You All Think Of This (pics Attached) / Picture Of An Alpha Male Displaying His Skills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.