Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,947 members, 7,845,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

95% Of Our Students Who Passed Their Last Diet Exams Did This… - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 95% Of Our Students Who Passed Their Last Diet Exams Did This… (173 Views)

Student Who Passed With Her Private Part Reacts After Poly Put Bounty On Her / The Anambra Sex Party Wasn't Organized By Our Students - UNIZIK SUG / Students Who Took Examination Cheating To Another Level (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

95% Of Our Students Who Passed Their Last Diet Exams Did This… by starryadmin: 2:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
It’s been two weeks since ICAN released the exam results and a new diet has begun…
When the results were released, they were two reactions that students had. Some students were happy with their results and were jubilating while others were not happy because they did not get the result they wanted.

This article is for those students who feel they can improve their scores and are willing to work towards success.

To those students, I would like to ask a question. What are the challenges that you think restrained you from passing your ICAN exams appropriately?

What are those challenges that prevented your success in the last diet exams?

Was it lack of preparations?

Was it lack of time to attend classes?

Or was it lack of determination?...

One of our students called me before the beginning of last diet and said to me, "I have abandoned my ICAN project for the past four years and now I want to complete it, a friend of mine referred me to you" he said.

I asked him why he abandoned the project, he told me because he was tired of failing the exams.
According to him, he wrote the exams three consecutive times and failed it each time. I asked him why he failed it each time and he said he felt it was because he did not have adequate time to study.
Then I asked him why he decided to go for it again. He said that a few months back, he had a wonderful opportunity to be promoted to the head of his department, but he missed it because he wasn't Chartered. He said the experience pained him so much that he decided he must get Chartered by all means possible.

After he finished, I gave him a piece of advice on how to prepare adequately to ensure success this time.

He followed every word I said and implemented it into his study pattern and guess what, he called me up when the result was released and said "Starry Gold thank you. You have helped me do what I thought was impossible very possible for me to do."

Now that you have seen the results of applying the information I gave him, I want to give you that same information now because here at Starry Gold we care for your success in ICAN!
So here are the four things I told him that helped him pass last diet exams:

1. Get your video lectures and start your preparations early

2. Make sure you attend the Free Online Classes on Telegram, where you can communicate with lecturers and ask them questions on topics you find tricky.

3. Make a schedule for your study using our 30 Days ICAN Success BluePrint. It will enable you to finish the entire syllabus in 30 days.

Last diet, those people who followed these 3 simple steps are now a testimony to themselves and are so happy that they were given adequate information to achieve success.

P.S. Remember, there is no secret to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work and learning from failures that can give you results and breakthrough that you wished for and deserved.

To have access to our Members’ Area for past questions and answers and to get our Video Lectures,
Call Starry Gold Academy on; 07086810335, 08023428420, 08085378906 OR 08123189141

Or click here to chat with admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy

Join our FREE Telegram class here http://starrygoldacademy.com/members/ican-telegram-class/

Starry Gold Academy

No 1 Tuition center with the highest exam pass rate at one sitting for professional exams in Nigeria. http://starrygoldacademy.com

(1) (Reply)

How To Boost Your Emotional Quotient As An Undergraduate / Help On How To Buy Books In Large Quality For Students / Aws Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.