Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,290 members, 7,829,661 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Fraud Alert - Beware Of Jamih - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Fraud Alert - Beware Of Jamih (325 Views)

Fraud Alert: Clout Arena A Huge Scam Website- Be Warned!! / Fraud Alert - Bamise Ajetunmobi [investment Fraud] / Scam Alert! Beware Of Kwikcash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fraud Alert - Beware Of Jamih by Synord(m): 2:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Good afternoon.

This is to inform nairalanders to be weary of the scammer @jamih. I needed dollars funded into an africard account and he took the money , blocked the line and refused to do said funding .

His line and address is being tracked currently and Nairalanders would get the full update soon . This will teach scammers like @jamih to tread carefully as it is not everybody they can scam.

But before then , please do not enter into any transaction with him . Thank you .

Cc lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fraud Alert - Beware Of Jamih by WaleBinSanusi(m): 10:34am On Feb 02, 2021
i almost fell for him this morning...thank God i sabi search peoples background and stumbled on this post....
Synord:
Good afternoon.

This is to inform nairalanders to be weary of the scammer @jamih. I needed dollars funded into an africard account and he took the money , blocked the line and refused to do said funding .

His line and address is being tracked currently and Nairalanders would get the full update soon . This will teach scammers like @jamih to tread carefully as it is not everybody they can scam.

But before then , please do not enter into any transaction with him . Thank you .

Cc lalasticlala
Re: Fraud Alert - Beware Of Jamih by Synord(m): 12:12pm On Feb 02, 2021
WaleBinSanusi:
i almost fell for him this morning...thank God i sabi search peoples background and stumbled on this post....

We will get him . Don’t worry

1 Like

Re: Fraud Alert - Beware Of Jamih by WaleBinSanusi(m): 8:43pm On Feb 02, 2021
see the bastard ooo

Re: Fraud Alert - Beware Of Jamih by WaleBinSanusi(m): 8:44pm On Feb 02, 2021
lol

(1) (Reply)

Electric Mosquito Killer - 40watts / Discover The easy way To Make A Million Naira..in 8 months / X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.