Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,296 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies (71644 Views)

How Much Is The Price Of Indomie Noodles In Your Area? / How Much Is This Noodle In Your Area? / A New Type Of Indomie. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by Justice42003: 5:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oxtertee:
Indomie generation, one of ur inventor is gone. RIP.
seconded RIP .mother 2 all indomie generation.

1 Like

Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by naturefellow(m): 5:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
GeneralPula:

It sucks honestly

The woman has been cheated by Indomie..
she must have had a fulfilled work life. Working for nearly 30 years with the brand, that's remarkable!

1 Like

Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
RIP Ma
Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by masseratti: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
May Allah rest her soul
Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by Coinbased: 6:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hmm
Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by ttbaba(m): 6:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
this woman suppose to have celebrated before her death.....because she is not from American or Europe... what a great legacy...I can't believe someone invent indomie flavour without a renounce name in global community....RIP legend
Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by Drizzy5001(m): 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Richy4:
May God Rest your soul..
Your Product contributed to my hitch free education back then... I will come back from Uni after a boring lecture of Econometrics and Macro Economics, saw your product sitting on my cupboard waiting patiently for me... within 5 mins, it was cooked and I am human again...

Once more rest well Madam sad
I can relate, I'm an economics student too grin
Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by 1Sharon(f): 6:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
I don't understand the big deal with this person?
Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by iamL(f): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
Woman of substance.

These are the real MVPs not all this nonsense littering around in the name of civilization.
Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by xeeco: 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
RIP Ma
Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by ekensi01: 9:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Like,seriously.

This is my first time of hearing suck am amazing person.

I would have love to meet her.

Saintmary:
Why do people wait until after death before celebrating a person.
Such an amazing person.
Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by Mide3367: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Na same indomie I wan chop now sef
Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by Richy4(m): 5:39am On Jan 31, 2021
Drizzy5001:
I can relate, I'm an economics student too grin

It's great to see a potential Economist..It wasn't easy but hang in there my brother grin

If I could graduate, and even got a B in Econometrics.. Anyone can do it.. I won't lie to you, I saw that course as a bird course.. I flew through it... crammed everything because my brain was good those days, poured it out in exam papers and forget it. grin
Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by Bvlgari: 6:42am On Jan 31, 2021
naturefellow:
she must have had a fulfilled work life. Working for nearly 30 years with the brand, that's remarkable!

Very remarkable...its not easy

1 Like

Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by Drizzy5001(m): 7:46am On Jan 31, 2021
Richy4:

It's great to see a potential Economist..It wasn't easy but hang in there my brother grin

If I could graduate, and even got a B in Econometrics.. Anyone can do it.. I won't lie to you, I saw that course as a bird course.. I flew through it... crammed everything because my brain was good those days, poured it out in exam papers and forget it. grin
wow, God thank for you o, Economics no easy, I dey try my best.
Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by Tabbaz(m): 9:41am On Jan 31, 2021
Legend
Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by apatheticme(f): 6:04pm On Jan 31, 2021
Some people won't like this news, since they're convinced women didn't discover/invent anything! grin

I'm definitely adding this to the list of things invented/discovered by women!

RIP Ma'am! You left a worthy legacy!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nunuk Nuraini Is Dead! Creator Of Indomie Instant Noodle Dies by abolaji62(m): 9:55am On Feb 02, 2021
Orelope perishable/vegetables/fruit foodstuffs supply.... Can supply you any foodstuffs and vegetables/perishable fruit you need and delivery is also available to anywhere in Lagos :you can contact us +234 909 573 2957 or message us on WhatsApp or horlamide62@gmail.com thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indomie Generation Doesn't Know The Drink Called Goldspot And Olo / Shaki: What I Saw On The meat(towel) In The Market This Morning(picture) / ₦50 Red Pepper In Birnin Kebbi (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.