Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account (49891 Views)

Woman Returns €3,000 Left In Her Restaurant In Lagos / Enugu Housewife Returns ₦14m Erroneously Paid Into Her Bank Account (Photos) / South African Student On Spending Spree As Her Bank Account Gets $1m In Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by DedeNkem: 4:31am On Jan 30, 2021
Do you think the Chinese company would have refunded the money if the reverse was the case? I don't think so!

The company didn't even want to refund her full amount until the mistake happened!

It didn't have the product and yet collected her money!

A good company doesn't allow you to pay when the product isn't available! Even if it advises you to pay in advance to get the product as soon as it becomes available, the company supposed to make a full refund when it knows it can't provide the product!

Be careful who you do business with!
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by leomarz007: 5:46am On Jan 30, 2021
ah! Me that money would be invested 2secs in crypto currency while pleading and negotiating with the company to return it in a year's time. Covid19 funds o.
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by gozie4naira(m): 6:48am On Jan 30, 2021
china people way put all the country for wahala with virus..... me i go show them pepper back
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by SexytorresE(f): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2021
I will act like I know nothing . Will keep Choping the money before Dem kmw I don jakpa undecided who good person help ? undecided
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by greatness77: 8:31am On Jan 30, 2021
nwekeugochukwu:
A Nigerian woman, Sola Ismail, has been praised by many after she sent back the sum of N38 million that was mistakenly credited into her bank account, IgbereTV reports.

According to a Facebook post by Elder Olabisi Ekwueme, the woman wanted a refund of the money she had paid to a Chinese company for a product which they did not have. The refund was to be N41,000 but the company said they would only return N38,000. In error, the company transferred the sum of N38 million into her account.

Without thinking twice, the woman returned their money after deducting bank charges. As a response, the company returned her full N41,000. Olabisi further said that Sola’s act is a proof that there are upright Nigerians.

Elder Olabisi Ekwueme wrote on Facebook;

https://www.facebook.com/756557773/posts/10159146391542774/?app=fbl
dis woman Bleep up mehn!! those Chinese racists, i dare not refund a dime, i will owe dem,
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Nobody: 10:12am On Jan 30, 2021
ME: I GO DEDUCT MY 41K AND CHARGES THEN REFUND.
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by yanabasee1(m): 10:25am On Jan 30, 2021
alexola20:
I used to see myself as a gentleman,honest and trustworthy but then my sixth sense reminded me that "oga you are still a Nigerian" and we don't joke with maney.

lol....you loud, bro.
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by vannessa7(f): 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
I knew she is Yoruba before I opened it, I will do same too, many people here saying she didn't have a choice would have delayed while using the money and will not refund it in full or at once, it takes the fear of God, now china will be chasing her for business
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by alexola20(m): 1:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2021
If na some people like me,na hammer be dat
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Kvngjaymie(m): 6:29pm On Feb 17, 2021
Highest when i go prison come back, my bitcoin don triple.. I don blow be that

yanabasee1:

lol..... You no get joy like this....
Re: Nigerian Woman Returns N38m Chinese Company Mistakenly Sent To Her Bank Account by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2021
ilofy:
When a german bank credited me with excess of 4000€ and i went to them to report the error, after investigaton they still called thar they need my permission before they can reverse the transaction. She need to be commended wether her addeess is linked or not she can equallu moved house and nothing will happen. author=BusinessCity post=98554717]Commendable but her account links with her residential address, perhaps we should try another test without any traceable details and test for her actions .. Again undecided

As for me o..

Well I go first borrow am go Alaba Rago go buy goods sell first turn over the money small before I return am

Mi o le wa short undecided

Thank you so much sir for yesterday, extremely grateful. God bless and protect you sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Replies Fan Who Said He Doesn't Help People / Wudil Kano Cattle Market: Where 60 Trucks Arrive, Leave Weekly / New Naira Notes: Restaurant Owner Embarasses Male Customer, Tears His Trousers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.