Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service (811 Views)

Learn Crypto And Change Your Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 27, 2021
Cryto Trading is the future. for tutorials on how to start trading with binance.com text me asap and join my community of traders

My number is on my profile
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 30, 2021
Some winning Trades you miss from last weeks Trading . Over 35% profit made in a week

Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 30, 2021
Are you interested in forex trading and Forex copy but don't know where to start or connect with the right strategy manager to help you trade ? You can start today and learn the basics of how to trade on your own understand the basics of forex trading and how to to benefit from the forex market .

my number is on my signature / profile if you need a Private advice and tutor thanks
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 02, 2021
All my clients flowing this thread should feel free to share their experience here also . For those that sold ATA at $1.25 to secure 25% profit for last weeks trading . Now is a good time to buy again to secure another 10% $1.0772

Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 04, 2021
If you're scared to buy now, that's the moment to buy.

The market just made a correction of 38% on #Bitcoin.

Historically, one of the best moments to say; Hey, get me some of that.

Don't listen to your emotions. Don't sell. Be contrarian.
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 04, 2021
OkotetePeter:

All my clients flowing this thread should feel free to share their experience here also . For those that sold ATA at $1.25 to secure 25% profit for last weeks trading . Now is a good time to buy again to secure another 10% $1.0772

Keep holding ATA. Now is a very Good time to buy some more .
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 8:11am On Dec 05, 2021
I just received my weekly payment from pamm services Trading this week . My mentor never fails . CONGRATULATIONS to everyone on the pamm service program who got paid last week . With Zero knowledge about cryto trading you can still make weekly profits. Send me a message for more info
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by ChrisBalogun: 9:58am On Dec 06, 2021
OkotetePeter:
If you're scared to buy now, that's the moment to buy.

The market just made a correction of 38% on #Bitcoin.

Historically, one of the best moments to say; Hey, get me some of that.

Don't listen to your emotions. Don't sell. Be contrarian.

Don’t be scared. Scared money doesn’t make money. Let me toss out an idea here: hedge funds often sell off to scare people out so they can buy back in at a cheaper price and follow the run up. Don’t be Johnny the runner, be Garry the holder.
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 10, 2021
ChrisBalogun:

Don’t be scared. Scared money doesn’t make money. Let me toss out an idea here: hedge funds often sell off to scare people out so they can buy back in at a cheaper price and follow the run up. Don’t be Johnny the runner, be Garry the holder.

Lol you can say that again . Investing scared money will leave you broke
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2022
Happy New Year Guys . Trading Tip to start up your year

It doesn't really matter how you'd call a market.

Whether it's a bear or bull market, doesn't matter.

What matters, is how you trade and execute them.

If you call it a bull market and you're still losing money, you'd better stay quiet and start improving your trading.
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Amimatt1(f): 10:01am On Jan 03, 2022
OkotetePeter:
Happy New Year Guys . Trading Tip to start up your year

It doesn't really matter how you'd call a market.

Whether it's a bear or bull market, doesn't matter.

What matters, is how you trade and execute them.

If you call it a bull market and you're still losing money, you'd better stay quiet and start improving your trading.

yes sir i agree, like one of my friends who lose 2k in bull market but he invest 4k...
and when i look into the history trading.... BUY HIGH SELL LOW.... i say: perfect babe lol
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 13, 2022
This might be a very realistic scenario for #Bitcoin. First test of $46K, I doubt we'll break through in one-go.

Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by rogerjames39: 11:08am On Jan 14, 2022
Who would have thought Bitcoin would be at 42,000 January 14th 2022.
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Jessicapalin: 12:31pm On Jan 14, 2022
OkotetePeter:
This might be a very realistic scenario for #Bitcoin. First test of $46K, I doubt we'll break through in one-go.

I suspect the short side to be extremely crowded at 46k. Everyone seems to expects this. I give it a 50/50 chanceIt looks people are getting ready to short at $ 46 K heavily like they are absolutely sure. Market makers would want more bear blood because bull and bear blood is the most nutritious drink of them. I think if it can reach there, it may pass faster then the expectations.
Re: Are You New To Crypto And Pamm Service by Danjunior36(m): 1:07pm On Jan 14, 2022
OkotetePeter:

It looks people are getting ready to short at $ 46 K heavily like they are absolutely sure. Market makers would want more bear blood because bull and bear blood is the most nutritious drink of them. I think if it can reach there, it may pass faster then the expectations.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Read Me / Send Money From Nigeria Through Western Union Worldwide / I'm David From China Want To Know More Friends Who Want To Do Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.