Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,472 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

2023: Gov Bello Finally Responds To 14 Days Ultimatum By Youth Group - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Gov Bello Finally Responds To 14 Days Ultimatum By Youth Group (676 Views)

FG Grows National Grid Power Capacity To 14,000MW / Faisal Maina Sentenced To 14 Years In Prison For Money Laundering / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023: Gov Bello Finally Responds To 14 Days Ultimatum By Youth Group by Gemid94(m): 3:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Governor Yahaya Bello of Kogi State has responded to the 14Days Ultimatum issued to him by a youth group known as Governor Yahaya Bello to President Yahaya Bello (GYB2PYB) Youth Support Group calling on him to Contest the 2023 Presidential Election.

In a response letter which the Governor personally handed over to the Director General of the group, Ambassador Oladele John Nihi in Abuja, the Governor said he was honored that the youths see in him the qualities considered important in the next president of Nigeria.

Bello said in response to the threat of litigation should he excercise his right to decline, he has decided to spare the nation’s judiciary which he considered to be overworked as the moment by neither accepting nor declining the call.

The Governor however said that he shall be throwing a challenge to the GYB2PYB youth movement and all other groups that have called on him to undertake the national assignment at the appropriate time.
http://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/2023-gov-bello-responds-to-14-days-ultimatum-by-youth-group

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Gov Bello Finally Responds To 14 Days Ultimatum By Youth Group by Jagznation(m): 3:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
scam of the century
Re: 2023: Gov Bello Finally Responds To 14 Days Ultimatum By Youth Group by 96ACE: 3:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
I'll be back to comment later
Re: 2023: Gov Bello Finally Responds To 14 Days Ultimatum By Youth Group by yanabasee1(m): 3:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Whether he agrees to it or not....Bello will not even smell the presidential ticket let alone given a chance to contest on primaries.....

I don't know, but I have a feeling that the said youth group have hidden agenda to publicly disgrace him by compelling him to go and disgrace himself willingly....
Re: 2023: Gov Bello Finally Responds To 14 Days Ultimatum By Youth Group by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
We deserve an Oscar in this country,
The way we have learned to pretend everything is fine,
Re: 2023: Gov Bello Finally Responds To 14 Days Ultimatum By Youth Group by haffaze777(m): 4:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
yanabasee1:
Whether he agrees to it or not....Bello will not even smell the presidential ticket let alone given a chance to contest on primaries.....

I don't know, but I have a feeling that the said youth group have hidden agenda to publicly disgrace him by compelling him to go and disgrace himself willingly....

Do you truly believe their is any youth group somewhere?Bello = Youth groupgrin
Re: 2023: Gov Bello Finally Responds To 14 Days Ultimatum By Youth Group by Iamgrey5(m): 4:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
National Comedy
Re: 2023: Gov Bello Finally Responds To 14 Days Ultimatum By Youth Group by Charmingrascal(m): 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Pre planned game I don't even know what this politicians take us for. Whoever wrote this script for Yahaya Bello didn't do a good job.
Re: 2023: Gov Bello Finally Responds To 14 Days Ultimatum By Youth Group by osuofia2(m): 5:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
GYB THE WHITE LION FOR PRESIDENT
Re: 2023: Gov Bello Finally Responds To 14 Days Ultimatum By Youth Group by helinues: 10:41am On Jan 30, 2021
Yahaya should continue deceiving himself
Re: 2023: Gov Bello Finally Responds To 14 Days Ultimatum By Youth Group by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 30, 2021
AntiIgbo:

You are a fool

Seun lalasticlala
Rule 1 and 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Gov Bello Finally Responds To 14 Days Ultimatum By Youth Group by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 10:55am On Jan 30, 2021
Gbam............. Na so my full support will be there. we no dey ever carry last.

(1) (Reply)

Negotiate With Fulani Bandits, Grant Amnesty To Them–sheikh Gumi Tell Buhari / BREAKING News:rivers APC Amaechi’s Loyalists Celebrate Supreme Court Judgment / Onwebedighi Ihe Ihuru Nwanne!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.