Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters (47410 Views)

Businessman, Linus Owuamanam, Murdered In Ibadan By Unknown Gunmen / Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video) / Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by tishbite41(m): 7:15pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lol
Emir of Ibadan loading...
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by greensandy: 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Someone7:
How come Sahara Reporters are the only ones reporting MOST of the 'news' they report?

These people will plunge Nigeria into civil conflict one day

They are already succeeding.
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by michoim(m): 7:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Lying Sahara Reporters. And yet no major news outlet except SR carry the news. #sowore stop all the lies
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by franudi: 7:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
No foreigner will be president of this country again.
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by ImperialYoruba: 7:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
This is handiwork of fulani. I guarantee you.
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
SilverNorGold:
Hmm... The raging inferno is here... Sahara Reporters sha..

May God Almighty help Nigeria.
Are you owning the inferno
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by ImperialYoruba: 7:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
michoim:
Lying Sahara Reporters. And yet no major news outlet except SR carry the news. #sowore stop all the lies

Fg has gagged local news reports from sharing fulani terrorism. Sahara is abroad but have local correspondents on ground. The NBC gag does not affect them because they are not under NBC jurisdiction.
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by ImperialYoruba: 7:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
ChoCho54:
Tor...

I was like no be only me go here am.

But is this news real?

Let's wait for imperialyoruba for confirmation.

grin
Na fulani still dey test Yoruba. But they won't stop calling army for backup.

1 Like

Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by Modarun(m): 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Charmingrascal:
Oyo people need to come out en mass and match to the Government house, as in serious "do or die" protest.

What the fvck is happening I am so pissed at this over hyped Governor

The Governor is enjoying how his subjects are being attacked by Buhari's. brothers
A child thats fond of disrespecting his mother have lost the right to be offended when she is mocked at the market place. Where was this anger when Pa. Falae was kidnapped, humiliated and his farm burnt down? How abt when Pa Fasorantis daughter was killed?, i nver heard, read, or saw the outrage when Tinubu went to the grieving mans house to make excuses for herdmen, back then Yall were so up buhari butt hole you couldnt even see you were bathing in cow dung. Shut it and enjoy the results of your brainless Tinubu followership.
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ezeama400:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/29/many-houses-vehicles-burnt-midnight-attack-ibadan

Yorubas still do not understand who the fulanis are and what they are planning.
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by CodeTemplar: 7:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
Someone7:

I AM concerned about the authenticity that's why I ask questions and I suggest you should read properly before mentioning me. SR are an opposition voice, great! I support their ideals. However more often than not they have used their platform to spread politically motivated lies. So yeah don't blame me for questioning the authenticity of their reporting.
Journalism when exposing the truth is always perceived as dissidence by dictatorial "regime".
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by Sunnyja: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Someone7:
How come Sahara Reporters are the only ones reporting MOST of the 'news' they report?

So when brown envelope, Ibadan express way journalists refused to go out and source for news SR should also join the unserious lots!
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by AFONJACOW(m): 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Afonjas will not repel the attacks rather they will be more interested in how okoros I ESN are tackling their own insecurity in orlu... They preferred military checking point in oyimbo that has nothing to do with them than one right under their noise. Cowards runs in their bloodstreams
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by hotseat: 7:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Since one of the family members said he knows the perpetuator without disclosing the identity, it would be unfair to blame it on the herdsmen for now.
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by AFONJACOW(m): 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
Afonjas will not repel the attacks rather they will be more interested in how okoros in ESN are tackling their own insecurity in orlu... They preferred military checking point in oyimbo that has nothing to do with them than one right under their noise. Cowardliness runs in their bloodstreams
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by Sluvist(m): 7:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
SAHARA REPORTERS and their lies. 200 houses burnt but no even a single picture to prove it. Is not good for a matured men to lie now.

1 Like

Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by ruffy06(m): 7:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
this one nah fake news jhoor
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Journalism when exposing the truth is always perceived as dissidence by dictatorial "regime".

Speaking against a dictatorial regime and telling the truth don't have to be mutually exclusive. They can go together smiley
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
Designsking:
I perceive these are Boko Haram in a strategic plan to overpowered the country in the name of Herdsmen. My only worry is that those you elected into office to Protect you are care free about this New Book Haram strategies. If not what strategic measures do we have in place halt this new Boko Haram strategy to overpower the country in the name of Herdsmen?
It will not happen in Eastern Region
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by ipain: 8:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Someone7:

because they don't operate under the same system that has gagged all other media houses.
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by CodeTemplar: 8:28pm On Jan 29, 2021
Someone7:

Speaking against a dictatorial regime and telling the truth don't have to be mutually exclusive. They can go together smiley
Grammatical ogodomigodoism.
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
CodeTemplar:
Grammatical ogodomigodoism.

No shame in saying you don't understand simple English
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by Tareq1105: 8:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
ceejayluv:
Who counted the houses

The story cannot be true.
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by etrouble: 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
MASTAkiLLAh:
You people have been warned not to report any fulani terrorists attack anymore, allow these people commit their carnage in peace and secrecy cool

Don’t worry, several herdsmen heads will be used for money rituals
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by OhGeeBee: 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sahara reporters should be checked.
They're planting seeds of discord everywhere or is it not the same Ibadan wey I dey?.

Yes, hoodlums have been terrorizing Ibadan but 200 houses? Haaba!

1 Like

Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by ayodele17893: 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
:Speaking against a dictatorial regime and telling the truth don't have to be mutually exclusive. They can go together Grammatical ogodomigodoism.
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by obama30: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ezeama400:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/01/29/many-houses-vehicles-burnt-midnight-attack-ibadan

Nigeria is fuckup, where are all the security units when this thing was happening
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by BRATISLAVA: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
LutanFyah, more of your inventors hard at work. They are inventing terror and insecurity, to mention a few. Your men are doing a fantastic job. Hardworking men. Women--hands off! Men are at work again.

In fact, this is what you were commending. The effort of all men globally. They need women to join them in their fight, right?

1 Like

Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by Vatod(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
If this is truth, then we are getting there!!!
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by imagrg(m): 9:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Fake news.
Lies from hell.
I'm in Ibadan...No such news on ground.
Saharanews!, Saharanews!!
How many times did I call you?
Don't steer trouble in this country oh

2 Likes

Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by chaloskyx: 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
IF THEY LIKE LET THEM KILL THE FIRST BORN OF EVERY OYO PERSON NOTHING WOULD HAPPEN YOU GUYS SHOULD STOP SHOUTING ABEG AND TAKE WHATEVER THE FULANI GIVE YOU
Re: 200 Houses Burnt In Ibadan By 250 Hoodlums In Midnight Attack - Sahara Reporters by solomonsly11(m): 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
It is political they want to make us to think that it is not only Fulani that is causing issues in the country in the south west. Those hoodlums are political tugs they are paid to do so. We yorubas are not fools.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Maryam Sanda Reading The Quran, As Court Remands Her In Prison (photo, Video) / Customs Officer Rapes & Videotapes Badoo Friend In Lagos / MAUTECH Students Riot In Yola After Man "Blasphemed" Against Islam On WhatsApp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.