Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,306 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/01/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/01/2021 (163 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/01/19 / Rccg Fasting And Prayer(30/01/2018) Day 20 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/01/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/01/2021 by dallyemmy: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: SATURDAY 30TH JANUARY 2021.

THEME: DO GOOD

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 30/01/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 30/01/2021 by dallyemmy: 8:51am On Jan 30, 2021
Prayer Points on Today’s Open Heavens: (Saturday, January 30, 2020) -

*DO GOOD!*

Prayer Points:

1.Thank You, Father, for giving me a freewill and the power to choose between life and death, and between blessing and cursing.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, help me to exercise and apply the freewill and the power of choice, You have given me, correctly, by choosing life, that I and the children You have given me, may live, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, let me never be weary or tired of doing good, and let me be rewarded for all my labours of love, in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, anoint me afresh, with Your Holy Ghost and with power, and let me go about, doing good and healing all those who are oppressed of the devil, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, make me a perpetual carrier of Your presence, and let all the works of the flesh in me, be completely be subdued, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, empower me by Your grace to help and do good to everyone that I have the capacity to help, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, let me never withhold good, from them to whom good is due, as long as it is in my hands to do it, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, if it shall please You, withdraw from me the capacity to do evil; and, empower me to do only good, and to do it, perpetually, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A.Adeboye, and reward him for all his labours of love in Your vineyard, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

(1) (Reply)

Are Jehovah’s Witnesses Blood Guilty Because They Ban Blood Transfusions? / Adeboye Reacts To #SilhouetteChallenge, Says 'You're Quenching The Spirit' / The Truth About Hell Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.