Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,973 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Contact Me For Yours USPS Labelling - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Contact Me For Yours USPS Labelling (308 Views)

I Shipped A Phone Through Usps And Dont Know How To Get It Since It Says It Arri / Let's Talk About Nipost, USPS , Other Courier Problems / USPS or FedEx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Contact Me For Yours USPS Labelling by SecretPolice001(m): 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
USPS Label Pricing
1lb is 5$
2lb is 8$
3lb is 10$
4-10lb is 16$
11lb-24lb is 16$+1$ per pound EX. 15lb is 25$
25lb-70lb is 40$

Label is made with a legit method and includes a 100$ insurance, if the package is lost you can go head and file the claim online and you will recieve your check through USPS. Labels will be created and sent to you within 24 hours, current payment options are Cashapp, BTC. Middle mans are accepted, covered by you!

Format:
SHIPPER:
Shawn Pawn
1234 Apple St
New York NY 11111

BUYER:
Shawn Pawn
1234 Apple St
New York NY 11111

WEIGHT:
BOX DIMENTIONS:

Re: Contact Me For Yours USPS Labelling by SecretPolice001(m): 5:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
You send me
a TO address
and a FROM address
I make a shipping label
Send it as .pdf
You put on your package.

1 Like

Re: Contact Me For Yours USPS Labelling by Demmtek(m): 6:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
How long those shipping takes to get here in Nigeria or you just collate and ship in bulk
Re: Contact Me For Yours USPS Labelling by SecretPolice001(m): 6:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
3-5days
Demmtek:
How long those shipping takes to get here in Nigeria or you just collate and ship in bulk
Re: Contact Me For Yours USPS Labelling by HitsOlivs: 10:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
This period of 14 days may be extended to one year. The store is liable to a fine if it has not published the information on the right of withdrawal on the site. I feel good when a store or a company even delivers the package on time. Like me, I have been ordering online, much more accessible for some time, and I have tried different transport companies, even the most popular ones, but they are still tricky. Finally, I decided to try Speedpak, and even the name says. Now I'm just enjoying the packages that arrive in less than two weeks.

(1) (Reply)

Clean Iphone XR For Sale / Apple Powerbeats 3 For Sale At 37k / USA Used Lenovo Thinkpad Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.