Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,434 members, 7,954,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:02 AM

Will A Swollen Battery Prevent A Phone From Turning On? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Will A Swollen Battery Prevent A Phone From Turning On? (226 Views)

Effects Of Using A Swollen Power Bank / How To Fix Glo Data Connection Not Turning On Without Data Bundle / 5 Ways To Prevent Your Phone From Getting Stolen At A Nigerian Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will A Swollen Battery Prevent A Phone From Turning On? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
I tried turning on my phone this evening but the thing wouldn't come on. I proceeded to open the cover and realize that the battery had swollen?
So do I just have to worry about the battery or could there be something else?
It's a tecno w1.
Re: Will A Swollen Battery Prevent A Phone From Turning On? by Crimrburster: 8:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
Rgade:
I tried turning on my phone this evening but the thing wouldn't come on. I proceeded to open the cover and realize that the battery had swollen?
So do I just have to worry about the battery or could there be something else?
It's a tecno w1.
the batt is bad, change it
Re: Will A Swollen Battery Prevent A Phone From Turning On? by KrazyDave16(m): 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
It will turn on alright... To take you to the afterlife or scar you for life.
Change the battery instead of gambling with your life.
Re: Will A Swollen Battery Prevent A Phone From Turning On? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
Crimrburster:
the batt is bad, change it
KrazyDave16:
It will turn on alright... To take you to the afterlife or scar you for life.
Change the battery instead of gambling with your life.
I know that the battery is gone, and I'm def going to change it.
I just want to know whether a swollen battery could be solely responsible for the phone not coming on.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Nah / Who Has A Phone To Sell Within ABUJA/LOKOJA / Babaogunyemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.