Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,263 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:27 AM

See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO (3002 Views)

Senator Datti Baba-Ahmed Said That Gay People Should Be Killed (Video) / "IPOB Kidnapped 2 Of My Cousins Yesterday" - Nnewi Man Cries / How IPOB Kidnapped and Killed The Military Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:38pm On Jan 29, 2021

Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Join join join
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by gidgiddy: 7:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
This jobless guy who cant breate air without talking about Nnamdi Kanu. But he is in a country where 44 farmers are beheaded in the North East by boko haram, 340 school kids are kidnapped in the North west by ISWAP, over 500 people killed by armed herdsmen in Agatu in Benue, hundreds murdered in Southern Kaduna by Fulani Militia

But his main worry is to "expose" Kanu and IPOB that have not done 1% of what these other groups are doing?

How can this Ijele guy be so foolish?

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
gidgiddy:
This jobless guy who cant breate air without talking about Nnamdi Kanu. But he is in a country where 44 farmers are beheaded in the North East by boko haram, 340 school kids are kidnapped in the North west by ISWAP, over 500 people killed by armed herdsmen in Agatu in Benue, hundreds murdered in Southern Kaduna by Fulani Militia

But his main worry is to "expose" Kanu and IPOB that have not done 1% of what these other groups are doing?

How can this Ijele guy be so foolish?

Why comparing yourself to them

1 Like

Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 7:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Join us now Nnamdi Kanu is been exposed
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by Qelvin(m): 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Bros if you are jobless, hungry and broke, just message me so I can change your life... all this stale emotional blackmails and cheap propaganda just to get views no dey sell again. Even your Ijele boyfriend gets more hate on his videos than any sort of recognition. Whether you like it or not, 80% of Igbos are massively in support of ESN... cause without them Fulani for don chop those yeye fingers of yours wey you dey carry post all this rubbish.

14 Likes

Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Join join join
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:02pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ipob has kidnapped and killed so many people.
They tried poisoning George Onyi'ibe
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Join join join.
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by Balkan(m): 8:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
Udele! Failed man. Your days are numbered
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 8:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Balkan:
Udele! Failed man. Your days are numbered

No be today empty threats
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by Armaggedon: 8:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
IPOB is dangerous and he is still allowed to "expose" them?

1 Like

Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 11:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
You can watch the content so educative
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by gidgiddy: 12:19am On Jan 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

If you had the brain to compare, you would have known that you should not be wasting your time and life on Kanu, IPOB or ESN when you have several groups in the same country that are far much worse, who are beheading 44 farmers, kidnapping hundreds of school children, masacaring hundreds of people. Do you know that over 1.5 million people are in IDP camps in the North because bandits have driven them out of their lands? Do you know that Southern Kaduna is a daily slaughter house? Do you know that some communities in the Niger Delta are under the control of Niger Delta militants?

But your problem is Kanu and IPOB? Guy get sense quick, the Nigeria you are seeing is in far more mess than you think.

2 Likes

Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by Biafrawemove: 12:29am On Jan 30, 2021
The only dangerous group
In the whole world
Am happy
We move
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 12:34am On Jan 30, 2021
Biafrawemove:
The only dangerous group
In the whole world
Am happy
We move
very dangerous but our troops will handle it
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by sapientia(m): 12:54am On Jan 30, 2021
Before you comment... Check other threads by op.

Na rank of General him get for Elite Zone B squadron
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 1:36am On Jan 30, 2021
sapientia:

hahahahahah grin grin grin
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by Yujin(m): 1:37am On Jan 30, 2021
sapientia:

We've seen his type many times and we know how they ended. One of them committed suicide. That'll be the lot of the OP.

1 Like

Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by OyigboUpdate: 3:27am On Jan 30, 2021
Yujin:

We've seen his type many times and we know how they ended. One of them committed suicide. That'll be the lot of the OP.

Call his name
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by Formularcr7: 3:30am On Jan 30, 2021
Illegal IPOB
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by potent5(m): 6:09am On Jan 30, 2021
He is foolAani shoe polish.
sapientia:

Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by TimFisher2: 6:53am On Jan 30, 2021
undecided

Wretched Mkpi!

After you start looking for people that will give money and sure fixed games

You will not be productive for once in your life...

What are you going to tell your children what you did in your youthful age that made you miserable in life...

Keep following Nnamdi Kanu, while others are busy working hard to be successful

After your daily tantrums, you start begging online

I spit on that your useless wretched skull, that has become a hindrance in your life!

Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by Thewrath(m): 7:22am On Jan 30, 2021
Failed blogger,using fake content to try to drive traffic...ipobexposed/biafraudexposed na you go tire.
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by Biafrawemove: 8:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

very dangerous but our troops will handle it
Hahahahha hahahahah
Yes they will handle it
While running from orlu
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 9:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Qelvin:

Bros if you are jobless, hungry and broke, just message me so I can change your life... all this stale emotional blackmails and cheap propaganda just to get views no dey sell again. Even your Ijele boyfriend gets more hate on his videos than any sort of recognition. Whether you like it or not, 80% of Igbos are massively in support of ESN... cause without them Fulani for don chop those yeye fingers of yours wey you dey carry post all this rubbish.

80% wow I am mind bogglingly bamboozled

if that should be the case as you think then Ala Igbo should be on a high level of dishevelment

ipob was proscribed and relegated to social media nothing happened

kanu said there will be no election in Ala Igbo but people still came out to vote even in his hometown Afara Ukwu Umuahia

Ipob is just a sect headed by a scammer and his Esn a militant group dat will be flushed out

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by Qelvin(m): 9:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

80% wow I am mind bogglingly bamboozled

if that should be the case as you think then Ala Igbo should be on a high level of dishevelment

ipob was proscribed and relegated to social media nothing happened

kanu said there will be no election in Ala Igbo but people still came out to vote even in his hometown Afara Ukwu Umuahia

Ipob is just a sect headed by a scammer and his Esn a militant group dat will be flushed out

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo
I'm not a fan or member of Ipob, I'm only concerned about the the security of my people from the one threat we all face nationwide... and for that I 100% support ESN. Good luck flushing out ESN, dem dey inside the Eastern forests so go meet them and do the flushing out.... the ones before you who dared it never returned to tell the tale.
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 10:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Qelvin:

I'm not a fan or member of Ipob, I'm only concerned about the the security of my people from the one threat we all face nationwide... and for that I 100% support ESN. Good luck flushing out ESN, dem dey inside the Eastern forests so go meet them and do the flushing out.... the ones before you who dared it never returned to tell the tale.

The Ohaneze and Se Governors will be launching a regional security outfit for Ala Igbo before April ends I tell you dis from a reliable source
when the Orlu ballyhoo, rancus and hurry-scurry occurred I called it fake at first but was gobsmacked when I call home to confirm the news

Esn is a good idea but as long as it's coming from dat scammer it's automatically becomes a militant group
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by Qelvin(m): 10:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
ablejesus26:

The Ohaneze and Se Governors will be launching a regional security outfit for Ala Igbo before April ends I tell you dis from a reliable source
when the Orlu ballyhoo, rancus and hurry-scurry occurred I called it fake at first but was gobsmacked when I call home to confirm the news

Esn is a good idea but as long as it's coming from dat scammer it's automatically becomes a militant group
Firstly are you Igbo?
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by EdoDefence: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
[s]
Qelvin:

Firstly are you Igbo?
[/s]

Shut the fvck up flatin0
Re: See faces of people IPOB kidnapped and killed VIDEO by ablejesus26(m): 10:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Qelvin:
Firstly are you Igbo?
To the bone sir
Ahúm nwafor Owerri

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Yorubas Mocked We The People Of Benue / BREAKING!!! Gov. Ikpeazu Set To Defect To APC / Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.