Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,764 members, 7,824,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction (3011 Views)

FG Jerks Up Provisional Wage Increment To ₦‎35,000 / PDP Presidential Aspirants With Their Provisional Clearance Certificates (Photos / Andy Uba: I Am Very Sure I Will Win Anambra Governorship Election (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by garfield1: 10:50pm On Oct 21, 2021
This is just tentative, it is not the final predictions.between 2-5 of Nov,I'll come out with a final analysis.normally,the election should be a walkover for apga but a lot of factors are working against their victory...
Apga is heavily fictionalized into three or four factions.obiano wife supported hon umeoji.obiano is not vying for a second term so he will not be desperate or overtly committed to delivering soludo.apga is divided and apc in anambra is united.a lot of heavyweights from the pdp and apga have decamped to apc...ipob will surely declare a sit-at- home on 7 Nov further weakening apga's slim chances.it took a personal plea by obiano to buhari in 2017 for buhari not to interfere.apc are resolved to take anambra by all means possible this time..

Let us do a lga by lga analysis..

Aguata lga: this is the home of the apc,apga and pdp candidate.senator Andy will easily rig for himself here except in the wards of ozigbo and soludo..

Nnewi north:the home lga of ypp candidate ifeanyi ubah.he will win here.

Nnewi south: a comfortable win for senator ubah based on spillover effect from nnewi north..

Ekwusigo: hon onyebuchi offor who just joined apc alongside his brother sir chief emeka offor dominate this lga.they will deliver here for apc except maybe in ozubulu.

Orumba north: narrow win for maduka

Orumba south:massive win for maduka.

Ihiala:a narrow win for a senator soludo

Anaocha: the obi factor should help saeal a win for ozigbo..

Njikoka:a narrow win for Andy uba..

Dunukofia: sir Arthur eze who is feuding with obiano will forcefully deliver for apc..

Idemili south:apc running mate who is from here with ngige will deliver the lga...

Idemili north: the ochiaga of idemili and the ayaka of abatete hon ifeanyi ibezi who joined apc and is now the deputy campaign director dominates idemili north.he crushed the selfish and elitist chidoka brothers in the 2019 polls before they manipulated the courts to rig him out..he will easily deliver here though Pdp will take obosi..

Awka south: APga will win here.

Awka north: narrow win for apga

Onitsha north ;hon Lynda ikpeazu will narrowly deliver here for apc...

Onitsha south:narrow win for apga

Anambra east: obiano will deliver for soludo

Anambra west:another win for apga

Ogbaru: senator oduah controls here and will deliver for apc by any means possible

Oyi:apga should win here

Ayamelum: narrow win for apc

In summary,apc will win 9 lgas,apga 7,ypp 2,accord party two and pdp 1.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Kyase
Kahal
Globe money
Juliusmalema
Udopasa
Omenka
Helinues

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by garfield1: 9:26am On Oct 22, 2021
Senator Andy uba is coming to agu awka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by festacman(m): 9:39am On Oct 22, 2021
This analysis is dangerously simplistic.

5 Likes

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by Dbryan1: 10:01am On Oct 22, 2021
Crowwejihadist:

You are very stupid
That Queen0fLagos is the popular nairaland troll Father Christmas... Can you please edit the post where you quoted him to remove out the names there?
Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 22, 2021
garfield1:
Senator Andy uba is coming to agu awka
Soludo will likelye win the election

11 Likes

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by garfield1: 10:19am On Oct 22, 2021
festacman:
This analysis is dangerously simplistic.

How so
Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by Kyase(m): 10:23am On Oct 22, 2021
garfield1:
This is just tentative, it is not the final predictions.between 2-5 of Nov,I'll come out with a final analysis.normally,the election should be a walkover for apga but a lot of factors are working against their victory...
Apga is heavily fictionalized into three or four factions. Obiano wife supported hon umeoji. Obiano is not vying for a second term so he will not be desperate or overtly committed to delivering soludo.apga is divided and apc in anambra is united.a lot of heavyweights from the pdp and apga have decamped to apc...ipob will surely declare a sit-at- home on 7 Nov further weakening apga's slim chances.it took a personal plea by obiano to buhari in 2017 for buhari not to interfere.apc are resolved to take anambra by all means possible this time..

Aguata lga: this is the home of the apc,apga and pdp candidate.senator Andy will easily rig for himself here except in the wards of ozigbo and soludo..

Nnewi south: a comfortable win for senator ubah based on spillover effect from nnewi north..

Ekwusigo: hon onyebuchi offor who just joined apc alongside his brother sir chief emeka offor dominate this lga.they will deliver here for apc except maybe in ozubulu.

Dunukofia: sir Arthur eze who is feuding with obiano will forcefully deliver for apc..

Idemili south:apc running mate who is from here with ngige will deliver the lga...

Idemili north: the ochiaga of idemili and the ayaka of abatete hon ifeanyi ibezi who joined apc and is now the deputy campaign director dominates idemili north.he crushed the selfish and elitist chidoka brothers in the 2019 polls before they manipulated the courts to rig him out..he will easily deliver here though Pdp will take obosi..

Ogbaru: senator oduah controls here and will deliver for apc by any means possible

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Kyase
Kahal
Globe money
Juliusmalema
Udopasa
Omenka
Helinues

Please explain that part
What do you mean?

1 Like

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by bergs2: 10:24am On Oct 22, 2021
Oga I doubt you are resident in Anambra because your assumptions are very petty and Childish.
Elections are not conducted neither are they won on Nairaland.
The assertions as here presented are also very myopic and lopsided.
Analysis my foot.

7 Likes

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by garfield1: 10:27am On Oct 22, 2021
Kyase:

Please explain that part
What do you mean?

When a governor is going for a second term,he fights like a wounded lion.he hardly loses reelection.but his guards are a little bit lowered if he is rounding up and trying to impose someone... There are several instances

1 Like

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by klonboi: 10:28am On Oct 22, 2021
cheesy
after analyzing also come home and vote!

1 Like

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by fergie001: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2021
All politics is local......It will be a miracle for APGA not to win.

This is not analysis matter. Even the Umeoji you are talking about is now backing APGA. He is an Uba boy but give or take, he is still pressing his hopes on the Court.

1 Like

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by garfield1: 10:29am On Oct 22, 2021
bergs2:
Oga I doubt you are resident in Anambra because your assumptions are very petty and Childish.
Elections are not conducted neither are they won on Nairaland.
The assertions as here presented are also very myopic and lopsided.
Analysis my foot.

Drop your own mature analysis soon grin

1 Like

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by garfield1: 10:31am On Oct 22, 2021
fergie001:
All politics is local......It will be a miracle for APGA not to win.

This is not analysis matter. Even the Umeoji you are talking about is now backing APGA.

Fair enough.apga should ordinarily win though the election will not be a stroll in the park...by the way,politics in nigeria is largely unlocal
Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by Kyase(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2021
garfield1:

When a governor is going for a second term,he fights like a wounded lion.he hardly loses reelection.but his guards are a little bit lowered if he is rounding up and trying to impose someone... There are several instances
Okay I get now
I know nothing about Anambra politics but if what I’m seeing online is to be taken serious then a repeat of last election will be what we’ll witness again
Apga first place
Apc second place
Pdp third place

1 Like

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by fergie001: 10:39am On Oct 22, 2021
garfield1:
Fair enough.apga should ordinarily win though the election will not be a stroll in the park
You said APC members are united.....Even the selection of Ngige's cousin hasn't pacified him. Buhari will still not interfere with Anambra, why do you think they postponed their flag-off for a long time. Buhari wasn't disposed to attending.....

You will know if Uba will win from Buhari's attendance, when Ngige/Muoghalu/Ikeazor are non-committal to his project.

Buhari hasn't been to any off-season election and his party loses. Ask Oyetola and Obaseki.

4 Likes

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by Dymaco(m): 10:42am On Oct 22, 2021
If apc smell third, they should thank God. Ngige no win anambra state with apc. Is it andy ubah that will?

4 Likes

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by garfield1: 10:43am On Oct 22, 2021
Kyase:

Okay I get now
I know nothing about Anambra politics but if what I’m seeing online is to be taken serious then a repeat of last election will be what we’ll witness again
Apga first place
Apc second place
Pdp third place

My brother,ordinarily apga shouild win easily.for a long time,I refused to be involved in anambra guber polls thinking soludo has won but evidence suggests that apc want to take that state forcefully

1 Like

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by garfield1: 10:44am On Oct 22, 2021
Dymaco:
If apc smell third, they should thank God. Ngige no win anambra state with apc. Is it andy ubah that will?

Ngige contested in 2013 when apc was very weak and still at it's formative stage.they were not in power as at then
Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by Jimasun: 10:45am On Oct 22, 2021
Soludo will win. Don't deceive yourself at all. Except APC want to write figures, I don't see APC winning at all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2021
garfield1:

My brother,ordinarily apga shouild win easily.for a long time,I refused to be involved in anambra guber polls thinking soludo has won but evidence suggests that apc want to take that state forcefully
It will clear for eyes soon, few days to go

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by juman(m): 10:47am On Oct 22, 2021
Any right thinking should vote for soludo.
He is by far better than the other candidates

5 Likes

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by juman(m): 10:49am On Oct 22, 2021
Apc will not rig the election.
Some people believe apc might write figures inside their office.
No.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by garfield1: 10:52am On Oct 22, 2021
fergie001:

You said APC members are united.....Even the selection of Ngige's cousin haven't pacified him. Buhari will still not interfere with Anambra, why do you think they postponed their flag-off for a long time. Buhari wasn't disposed to attending.....

You will know if Uba will win from Buhari's attendance, when Ngige/Muoghalu/Ikeazor are non-committal to his project.

Buhari hasn't been to any off-season election and his party loses. Ask Oyetola and Obaseki.

You have a point but buhari does not need to interfere directly.he didn't interfere in bayelsa and ondo polls.look at the body language and moves made by governor buni...
This might sound funny but ngige is finished electorally.ikeazor and muoghalu are political nonentities...apart from Andy,apc doesn't have seasoned crowd pullers that is why Stella oduah,hon ikpeazu, hon ibezi,hon offor were approached to defect.buni and co knows what they are doing

2 Likes

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by Abohboy: 10:54am On Oct 22, 2021
garfield1:
Apga is heavily fictionalized into three or four factions.obiano wife supported hon umeoji.obiano is not vying for a second term so he will not be desperate or overtly committed to delivering soludo.apga is divided and apc in anambra is united.a lot of heavyweights from the pdp and apga have decamped to apc...ipob will surely declare a sit-at- home on 7 Nov further weakening apga's slim chances.it took a personal plea by obiano to buhari in 2017 for buhari not to interfere.apc are resolved to take anambra by all means possible this time..

Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fergie001
Kyase
Kahal
Globe money
Juliusmalema
Udopasa
Omenka
Helinues

If you actuallly believe that Andy Uba will win in Anambra then you need to double check your sources

APGA split into four factions and if you go and read one of my threads, three of those factions are currently trying to merge into ADC and support their candidate Nwankpo you leaving him out of the equation already shows that you haven't read anything

APC has increasingly gotten an anti Igbo name in the SE and now with George Moghalu taking Andy Uba to court other rigged primaries and another group taking him to court for fake SSCE or WAEC documents is already reducing his chances of winning because even if he does win one of those accusations will catch up with him and the runner up will take power

PDP has also split apart and multiple stakeholders in PDP are actively supporting Okonkwo of ZLP instead of the actual PDP candidate which is why as far as i'm concerned in this election APC and PDP won't be winning any LGAs this will be an election or rather a battle of the third force parties

APGA will still come out on top in the end but i'm sure Accord, ZLP and ADC will win at least one LGA respectively

5 Likes

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by Abohboy: 10:55am On Oct 22, 2021
DeadCountry:

Are you not a fool? A daft and dumb one for that matter. Which election are you talking about? Haven't you been hearing of no election in all Biafraland? All of you that want to stu[ipidly and myopically continue to legitimize injustices in Biafraland because of the N2,000 and bag of 5kg rice that you will get from your political paymasters will not live to eat the useless rice you are hoping to get. We shall see how you will come out on election day to vote when people are sitting at home, and let's see if thunder will not fire you on that day. Umu ewu.

No election in Biafraland yet there's more then 2.5 million registered voters more then 900k then there were last year
Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by Abohboy: 10:56am On Oct 22, 2021
juman:
Any right thinking should vote for soludo.
He is by far better than the other candidates

I beg to differ both the ADC and ZLP candidates would be better then him
Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by EmekaA125(m): 10:59am On Oct 22, 2021
Flawed analysis. Let's be truthful to ourselves biko. Soludo is winning the race.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who will win anambra guber poll? Provisional prediction by garfield1: 11:00am On Oct 22, 2021
Abohboy:

If you actuallly believe that Andy Uba will win in Anambra then you need to double check your sources

APGA split into four factions and if you go and read one of my threads, three of those factions are currently trying to merge into ADC and support their candidate Nwankpo you leaving him out of the equation already shows that you haven't read anything

APC has increasingly gotten an anti Igbo name in the SE and now with George Moghalu taking Andy Uba to court other rigged primaries and another group taking him to court for fake SSCE or WAEC documents is already reducing his chances of winning because even if he does win one of those accusations will catch up with him and the runner up will take power

PDP has also split apart and multiple stakeholders in PDP are actively supporting Okonkwo of ZLP instead of the actual PDP candidate which is why as far as i'm concerned in this election APC and PDP won't be winning any LGAs this will be an election or rather a battle of the third force parties

APGA will still come out on top in the end but i'm sure Accord, ZLP and ADC will win at least one LGA respectively

Court cases will not affect uba,both cases are watery and is of no moment.it goes to no issue...

Again,you are contradicting yourself.you claim apga is divided yet you still feel they will win instead of ADC

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Should East Dam River Niger / Just In: Buhari Jittery As Another Military Coup Underway / Yinka Craig Is Dead!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.