Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,622 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) (40228 Views)

Edo EndSARS Protesters Shot & Stabbed By Hoodlums (Photos, Video) / Oluchi 'China Golden' Accused Of Robbery Burnt By Mob In Cross River. Graphic / Female Journalist Attacked And Beaten In Owerri By Rampaging Hoodlums (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Abeg weytin we do all this Fulani Islamic terrorists?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed God see us through !!

Close to our area, there is one village like that, a day before yesterday some Fulani's invade the village and took 8 people. The village are dominated by hausa Muslim, now in my area everybody is on the watch. I have been thinking several things, but I know with God they shall not prevail. Kaduna is not save for us !! Everybody is not save, the difference between your peaceful area with areas like ours is time. Please be prayerful !!!
take care of ur problem by killing any terrorist herdmen in ur path before he kills u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by GreatOlu1: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Naija at brim of splitting
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by babatee90(m): 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Abeg weytin we do all this Fulani Islamic terrorists?? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed God see us through !!

Close to our area, there is one village like that, a day before yesterday some Fulani's invade the village and took 8 people. The village are dominated by hausa Muslim, now in my area everybody is on the watch. I have been thinking several things, but I know with God they shall not prevail. Kaduna is not save for us !! Everybody is not save, the difference between your peaceful area with areas like ours is time. Please be prayerful !!!
God will see and your family through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
Boko haram has been watered down to hoodlum, herdsmen and bandits. dont forget this.

4 Likes

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
BlackfireX:
In sha Allah

We will vote for buhari in 2023
You be fool
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Tulsaguy: 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Just an honest answer from anybody who knows the working of all these useless governments since 1999.

Has any of the investigations , public hearings, judicial panels, forensic audits, coroner inquiries produced meaningful outcome?

Has anyone been held accountable? Has there been consequences official infractions?

As far as there is no consequence for wrong doing, Naija will forever remain a banana republic.
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by karkel(m): 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
When this war finally becomes religion war this country is finally a gonnar

1 Like

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 10:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
samincredible44:
Ndi religion of piss una well done ooo.A god that requires his followers to fight for him is a dead god

How many watts amplifier do you need? I think a higher wattage type is what you need to SOUND IT!
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by foreshore(m): 10:07pm On Jan 29, 2021

1 Like

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Boxer007(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
EBMedia:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/01/just-in-hoodlums-set-church-pavilion-on-fire-in-southern-kaduna/amp/

but wots wrong with these muslim people for gosh sake? Why do they behave like babarian and burn church. Is it ilegal for them to get education? shameful islam people. Preach! angry
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Donspicey: 10:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
Kakuri boys.......

Barnawa Boys.......

Television Boys......

Sabo Boys........

kontagora boys........

No more sleeping on Bicycle......
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Kirigidi(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
Thomthom:
I don't know what you guys are doing in the North.. That you can't come to South, East or west.. North don cast

You mean they should leave their ancestral lands for the violent strangers?
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Oluwaleinad14(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Lord God will be with you and guide you...pls always stay alert and make yourself one.
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by MrBanner(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
adonnii:
what is really happening in this country, sad news every where

Ok
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
samincredible44:
Ndi religion of piss una well done ooo.A god that requires his followers to fight for him is a dead god
wuna jesus should not have let the church burn now or he cant fight for u again idiot people stupid religion with useless followerx dolo jahili
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Righteousness2:
It is a Comprehensive lack of knowledge that make them do these evils.
Many of them are products of a system that has brain washed them into doing evils as these thinking they are serving GOD.

We Pray that they have Personal Encounters with JESUS Christ because that is the only means through which they will be Saved..

Same way your ancestors were brainwashed and their shrines burnt by the missionaries. cheesy
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by veli1(m): 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
why are u saying hoodlums instead of Fulani hersdmen? or u wan twist the report?
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Franklydes(m): 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

So sorry but dey ria dey wait for God to intervene, you fit be the next victim
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Hitlergaddafi
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Nwakannaya1: 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Zango Kataf again?
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by samincredible44(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
Skipperrabiu:
wuna jesus should not have let the church burn now or he cant fight for u again idiot people stupid religion with useless followerx dolo jahili

Its obvious u are having menstral pain in ur brain.good night
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by bobestman(m): 10:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
The enemies of the children of Isreal are the northerners according to world map. When they came to Africa they also used the northerners to fight us the Southerners (your biblical land of Judah). Ancient Assyrian is in the north and the Fulani herdsmen are their descendants. The Most High God promised to to use them to punish his ppl for their disobedience. It all happened here. Your churches don't know what happened here thousands of years back. They will start from the churches. It's time to study and pray in your homes and also be your own prophet cos many pastors will deceive you. It is all war they understand and they have the Westerners backing them. We can only win when we go spiritual or have a higher power fighting for us. This where our Saviour comes in mind but many of you think he is white Jesus. Wake up!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
samincredible44:

Its obvious u are having menstral pain in ur brain.good night
mumu good night and safe journey
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Princewell2012(m): 10:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin this people seff,which one be hoodlums,, call a spade a spade nor,na bokoharam or Fulani dem be
Hmm NBC says they should be professional about their journalism grin
EyezofGod120:
grin this people seff,which one be hoodlums,, call a spade a spade nor,na bokoharam or Fulani dem be
Hmm NBC says they should be professional about their journalism
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by zionzoe(m): 10:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
bobestman:
The enemies of the children of Isreal are the northerners according to world map. When they came to Africa they also used the northerners to fight us the Southerners (your biblical land of Judah). Ancient Assyrian is in the north and the Fulani herdsmen are their descendants. The Most High God promised to to use them to punish his ppl for their disobedience. It all happened here. Your churches don't know what happened here thousands of years back. They will start from the churches. It's time to study and pray in your homes and also be your own prophet cos many pastors will deceive you. It is all war they understand and they have the Westerners backing them. We can only win when we go spiritual or have a higher power fighting for us. This where our Saviour comes in mind but many of you think he is white Jesus. Wake up!

Boss you are right.

We have the ORIGINAL ANCIENT HEBREW KONSONANTS, IT SPEAKS A LANGUAGE IN NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by money121(m): 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Ok
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
Franklydes:
So sorry but dey ria dey wait for God to intervene, you fit be the next victim

I pray such don't come close to you. Anyway I believe and depend on God, nothing is hard for him. God will surely deliver us here !
Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
Oluwaleinad14:

Lord God will be with you and guide you...pls always stay alert and make yourself one.
Amen, thank you Sir!!

1 Like

Re: Church Pavilion In Southern Kaduna Burnt By Hoodlums (Photos) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
babatee90:
God will see and your family through

Amen, thank you Sir !!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fear Of ‘Yahoo Boys’ Has Made Us Stop Wearing Pants – Women In Delta State / Female Pastor Arrested For Providing Church Members' Information To Kidnapper / Notorious Phone Thief Who Lures Girls Through Facebook, Arrested. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.