Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,459 members, 7,812,404 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:52 PM

'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father (55304 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America / How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl / Escaped Chibok Girl Graduates In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by Okoroawusa: 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
I Love PMB
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by wellsaid2: 8:45pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nedkanayoo:
Tears of joy in my eyes right now

Eeeyaaaa .. Tears of joy rolling down my eyes too grin grin
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by exseJ: 8:51pm On Jan 29, 2021
When kankanra boys were kidnapped, a video was released by the abductors we saw a boy who spoke among the others kidnapped. When they were released, we saw same boy...why is it that chibok girls are never seen nor interviews? Its always audio?
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
kilonshele101:
I so much appreciate the efforts of our gallant men at front line. But can't NA just extract useful information from these people. If these girls can escape on there own, debriefing and tracing back there path to boko hideout shouldn't be difficult for NA

Keep deceiving yourself
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by paschalj4(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
embarassed embarassed oh no this is so emotional.

I hope next time it will be freedom of Leah Sharibu,and all those under captivity for so many years now.

I pray in Jesus mighty name Amen!!

1 Like

Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by vicmac09(m): 8:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/01/29/africa/nigeria-chibok-girls-escape-intl/index.html?__twitter_impression=true

wow! I can imagine how emotional the father and everyone in the family would be... I was close to tears while reading this... These innocent little girls whose only crime was trying to get educated have experienced what an aged lady hasn't come across in her lifetime... I just pray they get over the traumas... If I'm the girl's father, na party mode, I'll spend a fortune to celebrate her return and the celebration go dey loud � and long.
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by okem09: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
they are trying to change our focus by all means, now I believe people saying Boko na handiwork of APC, they want the news to change from Fulani herdsman to the release of chibok girl, just days after sacking security thieves oh sorry security thieves, I'm correct they are bunch of thieves
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by vicmac09(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
paschalj4:
embarassed embarassed oh no this is so emotional.

I hope next time it will be that of Leah Sharibu,and all those under captivity for so many years now.

I pray in Jesus mighty name Amen!!

Seriously, if Leah returns, I'll celebrate it from my side and aside that.. I must pay her a visit, she deserves accolades for her bravery.
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by merits(m): 8:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
kilonshele101:
I so much appreciate the efforts of our gallant men at front line. But can't NA just extract useful information from these people. If these girls can escape on there own, debriefing and tracing back there path to boko hideout shouldn't be difficult for NA

Bros your observation was so good but the big men that are benefitting from the crisis wouldn't let the idea work out.
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by franudi: 9:03pm On Jan 29, 2021
No foreigner will be president of this country again.
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by soojar(m): 9:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
kilonshele101:

Did NA tell you they don't know where Boko Haram location is? It's one thing to know the location, it's another thing to be able to enter there.
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by zudozz: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
kilonshele101:

You only asked one out of hundreds of questions. Is bornu state bigger n larger than the entire Nigeria?

Is boko haram stronger than Nigerian army? The highly rated Nigerian Army even b4 Boko Haram..And now they cannot cover one state n rope up all this hungry looking untrained senseless dullards claiming to be boko haram? NNigerian military that was respected all over the world? shocked
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by emezuo17: 9:27pm On Jan 29, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2021/01/29/africa/nigeria-chibok-girls-escape-intl/index.html?__twitter_impression=true
. How did she get her father's line after six years in captivity, or she had it off hand or the security already knew her father's line before now? well congratulations to them, one day the true story of what transpired will be made open.
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by paschalj4(m): 9:29pm On Jan 29, 2021
vicmac09:

Seriously, if Leah returns, I'll celebrate it from my side and aside that.. I must pay her a visit, she deserves accolades for her bravery.
Honestly i really can't wait for the day Leah will finally regain her freedom from her captors.

It will be a national day of celebration, not just for nigerians alone but for the whole world.

She will be honored, and celebrateted as a role model and someone that deserve to be emulated for her faith, and standing firm on her believe despite all she went through in the hands of her captors, she never gave up nor lost hope on renouncing her faith as a dedicated christian.

Am really proud of her
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
kilonshele101:

That shit needs efficient funding but when the fund is made available, someone will be waiting to loot it
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by billyG(m): 9:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
If those girls can trek from BH camp to civilization what is taking NA so long to locate & invade d camp,dnt they have Arty anymore
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by redcliff: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
kilonshele101:

it would be easier for you not to think nigeria matter otherwise you would be putting yourself into a situation you, cant even explain.
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by Kennydoc(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
kilonshele101:

Were you told the Nigerian Military is truly interested in the insurgency coming to an end?
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Stupid government couldn't do shiit for how many years these innocent girls have been held captive.

Ogun kill Buhari and his fellow Nigerian politicians, and all army chiefs!
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by Elxandre(m): 9:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
Officer4:
www.raiNIGERIA.COM
Your courses are too expensive.
It's discouraging. cry
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by BigBizzy(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Watch Buhari claim this one too
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by harmony75: 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
congrats welcome home thank God for keeping you and the rest safe.. the family should go to more private place let bokoharam not come and capture her and others again!
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by AFONJACOW(m): 10:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
Keep rolling the script to your zone-B we aren't interested.. just do your time and get away from our national treasury
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by sameks08(m): 10:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
make una no verse how did she gt her father's no oh maybe boko haram bought her phone . this fools can't nd can never play with my intelligence
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by PHijo(m): 10:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
kilonshele101:

Do you truly believe intelligence gathering works in this country?
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by Help2020: 10:57pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by joelag: 11:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
southniyikaye:
Ok
Let me not say what's on my mind..

You know everything...
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by juseng(m): 11:23pm On Jan 29, 2021
kilonshele101:

This piece is underrated
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by bejeria101(m): 11:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
They escaped!

Chai this man is truly the dullard.

Thunder fire una with this film trick.
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by lonelydora: 1:41am On Jan 30, 2021
APC government don tire to hold them.
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by Kennyfancy(m): 4:08am On Jan 30, 2021
How come she got her dad phone number after seven years ?
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by mechanics(m): 4:52am On Jan 30, 2021
Good news to cheer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Senator Abbo’s Apology, Reveals Next Move / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.