Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,485 members, 7,812,507 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father (55305 Views)

Chibok Schoolgirl Joy Bishara Engaged In America / How I Was Forcefully Married To Boko Haram Since 2014, Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl / Escaped Chibok Girl Graduates In America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by NoBones: 5:28am On Jan 30, 2021
sonsomegrigbo:
Hope this is not an arrangee...

I don't trust Nigerian government anymore, especially this APC led.

The "LYING MACHINE" head is working like clock to dole out new lies everydayshocked

N.B.
See image below if you find it difficult to decode my cryptic message above
The girl try oooooo, as she still get her father phone number for head after this year's.
E shock me
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by chrysora: 5:44am On Jan 30, 2021
Nigerian movie
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by gulfer: 7:08am On Jan 30, 2021
To stay 5years with terrorists no be beans o , the government needs to profile each of them before allowing them into the larger society...they should also assist them with psychological examinations and ongoing counselling....just my thoughts angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by ElijahIme1992(m): 7:43am On Jan 30, 2021
Wat sort of demented ppl will hide under the guise of religion to perpetrate such evil.... Islam needs serious reforms jst as the way Christianity under went after the middle ages
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by AMvanquish: 7:51am On Jan 30, 2021
kilonshele101:
I so much appreciate the efforts of our gallant men at front line. But can't NA just extract useful information from these people. If these girls can escape on there own, debriefing and tracing back there path to boko hideout shouldn't be difficult for NA

If NA want to end this insurgence, they will end it.
Sabotage & vested interests , that's why it still persists.
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by OLULAW: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2021
kilonshele101:
I so much appreciate the efforts of our gallant men at front line. But can't NA just extract useful information from these people. If these girls can escape on there own, debriefing and tracing back there path to boko hideout shouldn't be difficult for NA

You're assuming that the Nigerian government under Buhari, a chief terrorist himself and patron of deadly Fulani cult truly cares about these girls and victims of kidnapping. Stop being naive.
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by 9jakool: 5:56pm On Jan 30, 2021
I can't imagine what 7 years under captivity would feel like and they never gave up even though the government has given up on them.
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by springer: 9:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
kilonshele101:

Any insurgency that lasted more than 48 hours has government connection. They can only do what you said if they really want do it. They are professionals they know what you said and they read it here but THEY WILL NEVER DO THAT. The new COAS wants to breal the chain of compromise and complicity between terrorists and NA insiders that is why he deployed dull female squad to KADUNA-ABUJA highway. In Oduduwa Republic I believe. Long Live Yorubians.
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by Officer4: 11:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Elxandre:

Your courses are too expensive.
It's discouraging. cry
talk to me privately and lets see how we can support you particularly
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by Elxandre(m): 1:02am On Jan 31, 2021
Officer4:
talk to me privately and lets see how we can support you particularly
I sent you a DM.
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by luluosas(m): 7:20am On Jan 31, 2021
Glory be to God
Re: 'Is This My Daddy?' - Escaped Chibok Schoolgirl Calls Her Father by Tundex911: 3:07pm On Jan 31, 2021
See tactics

9ja ti tan jor

Next please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate Rejects Senator Abbo’s Apology, Reveals Next Move / Is Nigeria A Developing Or A 3rd World Country? / Okorocha: I Don't Know If Rainfall In Imo Is Acidic, It Has Destroyed All Roads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.