Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan (15098 Views)

“all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa / FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Saao:
Very sincere man, for admitting alone means their will be solution.

The only solution is Biafra freedom or there will be no nigeria but hell.

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Jonathan39: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
No Southern leader or even a fulani like Yardua will tolerate their madness
gaius01:

Lol, if you said so.
But he's on seat and they are still carrying this evil acts, what do you think would happen if an Eastern or southern become the president? Omo they will commit more atrocity than this!
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Bigsunny01(m): 8:49pm On Jan 29, 2021
U better call ur foolish people to other before things get out of hand
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by mamaafrik(m): 8:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
AlhajiImam:
Our Royal father has spoken and this is our stand as rational men
Just like you,he Is also looking for silly excuses,the Fulanis don't pay for raw materials,for grass,for water and not even tax .Do they give the cow freely?? and they are now even killing and raping.
Foolish Fulanis elites are still looking for stupid excuses to justify the eviction, if you people are asked to leave we can now see you people arr abetting crime,can Yoruba mab rear pig in sokoto??,can ibo man sell alcohol in Kano??,can they kill and rape the Fulani women like that,qhy the double standard??
Just look at the slowpoke sultan shifting goal post for his people,a sultan that the whole educated Yoruba Muslim receives instructions from stupidly,Cows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by themanderon: 8:52pm On Jan 29, 2021
Better to be safe than sorry.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by AlhajiImam: 8:53pm On Jan 29, 2021
mamaafrik:
Just like you,he Is also looking for silly excuses,the Fulanis don't pay for raw materials,for grass,for water and not even tax . They don't give the cow freely and they are now even killing and raping and Foolish Fulanis elites are still looking for stupid excuses to justify the eviction,can Yoruba mab rear pig in sokoto,can ibo man sell alcohol in Kano,can they kill and rape the Fulani women??
Just look at the slowpoke sultan shifting goal post for his people,and they will say they are Muslims

The reprisal attacks of herdsmen increased when our cows were been stolen and rustled by natives. So do we keep quiet and watch our businesses die?
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by SonOfTheRisingS: 8:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
ojun50:
Fulanies are the latest criminals in town and they will continue to cash on till there leader Muhammad Buhair finish his tenure.

Remember he too has is own Cow's push around for grazing

They have concluded to import more fulani terrorist herdsmen from other African countries to come rescue fulani terrorist caliphate in the North.

We must put hands together to bring an end to this problem. We are going to approach the President to talk to our West African neighbours where we have Fulanis like Senegal, Niger Republic Guinea and Mali, to help us, because most of these bandit cross from neighbouring countries conducted their criminal act and run back

ESN are giving them serious nightmares on daily basis in our land.

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Mrpojj(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/not-all-fulanis-are-criminals-sultan

But we never see the non-criminals condemning the criminal once
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by pacespot(m): 9:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sultan, the highest ranking monarch in northern ruling class, has spoken up. I didn't know he was this handsome. I agree, it is not ideal to stereotype a whole tribe as criminals, but some bad eggs among Fulani's must be fished out. I actually like the simple nature of northern lifestyle in the country, they are the least materialistic people in the country
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by mamaafrik(m): 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
AlhajiImam:

The reprisal attacks of herdsmen increased when our cows were been stolen and rustled by natives. So do we keep quiet and watch our businesses die?
can you tell me how many cattle were recorded stolen that you have heard about ??
Now compare it with cases of kidnapping , raping ,robbery and Killing.
We are talking about life here not cows,Stop showing you bushman stupidity
It shows you have soft spot for the killers which makes you a terrorist in disguise.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by orisa37: 9:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Not-all-fulanis-are-criminals-sultan.

MACBAN ARE TERRORISTS AND BUHARI IS BEHIND THEM-BY CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN. THE CHAIRMAN BOARD OF TRUSTEE OF MACBAN IS THE SULTAN.A TERRORIST IS A CRIMINAL
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Simeon88(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
The major problem is there seem to be no deterrent. These criminals are not being purnished for their crime.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by SonOfTheRisingS: 9:04pm On Jan 29, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Fulani shara police has been destroying Igbos businesses in the zoo just for no good reason.

What is your take on this?

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by franudi: 9:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
No foreigner will be president of this country again.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by saaron(m): 9:06pm On Jan 29, 2021
Taqiya is natural to fulanis. I guess Japanese were the ones that slaughtered hausa kings of old and took over hausa land?
Trust this people at your own peril.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by yusluvad(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29, 2021
An average Fulani man is a criminal and terrorist. Take it or leave it...
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by mamaafrik(m): 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2021
pacespot:
Sultan, the highest ranking monarch in northern ruling class, has spoken up. I didn't know he was this handsome. I agree, it is not ideal to stereotype a whole tribe as criminals, but some bad eggs among Fulani's must be fished out. I actually like the simple nature of northern lifestyle in the country, they are the least materialistic people in the country
but he is still buying excuses for them,he is not condemning the greedy ingrate
aggressors that were given free grass,water and no tax but chose to kill their accommodating host,do they give the cows freely to the host in return??
Sultan is a disappointment ,no wonder the killing never stop.
Oni will not have talked that nonsense because he wants to talk,he would have chided the culprit and begged the host.
Can we now see the Terrorist sponsors??, DON'T STOPOOO and Condemn themoo,WHEN THEY FINISHED YOUR PEOPLE YOU WILL KNOW THAT ARMS TO ARMS AND NO FEDERAL QUOTA OR SUPPORT,Fulani level no reach

3 Likes

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Jabioro: 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Seven out of ten kidnappers arrested turn out to be Fulani men.. Simple ! 70% of Fulanis are criminals...Tell your men to stop criminality
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by God1stson(m): 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2021
Omooba77:

I am a Fulani and I am not a bad man. I am also not a criminal. Those engaged in one forms of crimes or another are across the country. it is not proper to refer to any tribe to describe the crime perpetrated by individuals,” Sultan said.

You are right His Highness but, why I am still baffled is the level of immunity they enjoy from FG. IF CRIMINAL FROM OTHER TRIBES WHERE GIVEN SUCH A FREE HAND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SHORT AT SIGHT FOR EVERY BODY. I ASSURE U, IF THIS THEIR NONSENSE NO STOP, THE WAY OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS GO MOBILE FOR THEM EVEN THE NA WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP THEM. AT THE MOMENT EVEN IN THE NORTH, HERDER ARE LOOKED UPON AS EVIL
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by ImperialYoruba: 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
All fulani without exception are criminals.

From his ancestor usman dan fodio to himself the sultan and to miyetti allah and all other person's of fulani tribe are terrorists and criminals.

If they were not they would have spoken up and controlled their people.

In Yorubaland when our elders talk to us we listen and heed, whatever our passion and frustration...we yield to elders.

If fulani elders cannot talk to their youths they are afraid of them and are all terrorists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by BananaPeel(m): 9:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
How much does these Fulani herdsmen contribute to the treasury that is given them the impetus to terrorise Nigerians. Just imagine they were the ones with oil.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by ImperialYoruba: 9:22pm On Jan 29, 2021
God1stson:

I am a Fulani and I am not a bad man. I am also not a criminal. Those engaged in one forms of crimes or another are across the country. it is not proper to refer to any tribe to describe the crime perpetrated by individuals,” Sultan said.

You are right His Highness but, why I am still baffled is the level of immunity they enjoy from FG. IF CRIMINAL FROM OTHER TRIBES WHERE GIVEN SUCH A FREE HAND IT WOULD HAVE BEEN SHORT AT SIGHT FOR EVERY BODY. I ASSURE U, IF THIS THEIR NONSENSE NO STOP, THE WAY OTHER ETHNIC GROUPS GO MOBILE FOR THEM EVEN THE NA WILL NOT BE ABLE TO HELP THEM. AT THE MOMENT EVEN IN THE NORTH, HERDER ARE LOOKED UPON AS EVIL

[s]You have been on this forum a while. We have reported fulani atrocities and terrorism multiple times. Show us one time you have spoken out and defend their victims. If you can't speak for victims of your terrorists then you are also a terrorist.[/s]

Dude, put quotation marks. I mistook that for your identity. grin
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by HRMK: 9:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
WHAT IS A HERDSMAN DOING WITH #AK47RIFLE?DAT ONE ALONE TAYA ME OOOH.....
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by onuman: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
nero2face:
*WHILE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT PRESENTLY, SEVEN OUT OF EVERY 10 KIDNAPPERS ARRESTED TURN OUT TO BE FULANIS, THE SULTAN, HOWEVER, INSISTED THAT THEY DO IT IN COLLABORATION WITH PEOPLE OF OTHER ETHNIC[b][/b] STOCK*

MR SULTAN u just acknowledged a very big fact...if 70% of kidnappers are Fulani then u don't have to play this ur defence strategy

....go and fix ur land...something is wrong with ur system...

In bold:

Wow. Which his land? Does Fulani have any land in Nigeria?

Hausa land in northern region of Nigeria is what Fulani claim as home in Nigeria.

All the obsession of PMB/Fulani over land is because Fulani has no land in Nigeria.

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by ImperialYoruba: 9:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
HRMK:
WHAT IS A HERDSMAN DOING WITH #AK47RIFLE?DAT ONE ALONE TAYA ME OOOH.....

Supplied by people like sultan. Motorbikes given to them by sultan and other financiers.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Felabarmudia: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
Omooba77:

I once had a dream on a hot afternoon arrd 2003-2004.
I saw men that look like herds men emerging from the beach in large numbers they were armed with bows and arrows and the killed anything on der path as the advance towards the city,I saw my self running trying to notify everybody that we are under attack and then I woke up that afternoon.I told my elder bro dis dream but we could not find a reasonable meaning.
There is a force in the north that want to dominate us all,when the numbers of this evil people reach a standard on our soil they will confront us openly.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by ceaser: 9:26pm On Jan 29, 2021
AlhajiImam:

You mean natives in the middle belt, south west and south east rustled your cows? Why are you like this? Thinking not above the cows that you vehemently defend and take around for grazing.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by eledumare2012: 9:30pm On Jan 29, 2021
With all references and testimonies and witnesses pointing towards Fulani.
Is there no other tribes?.
..... Shut d f.ck up sir.
No apologies.
We don't care
Shut up again
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by gabe: 9:32pm On Jan 29, 2021
This people think they are smart with their straw man arguments. Nobody called ALL Fulani criminals. We are saying there are confirmed security reports of Fulani herdsmen who engage almost unchecked in armed robbery, kidnapping and killing innocent citizens. People our govt benignly call 'bandits' and fund regularly in the guise of ransome payments. They are boldly operating in forests, forest reserves, Abuja-Kaduna express way, Benin Lagos road and many towns and villages including the state capital of the the president, Daura. Please how is this hard to understand?
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by eledumare2012: 9:33pm On Jan 29, 2021
Iamgrey5:
Well! Sultan admitted that 7 in 10 kidnappers arrested turn out to be Fulani.

They are admitting that they have a problem little by little.
Now round it up to the nearest 10.
Simple math.
All of them are criminals.
grin
Nice talk bro
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by heniford2: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by AlhajiImam: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
ceaser:

You mean natives in the middle belt, south west and south east rustled your cows? Why are you like this? Thinking not above the cows that you vehemently defend and take around for grazing.

Why should I stop thinking about my cows? Can you Igbo man stop thinking about your shop and business?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2023: Oyo APC Members Dump Tinubu For Atiku / The Ijaw National Congress Unanimously Endorse Peter Obi For President / Problems Of Mass Media In Nigeria And Developing Nations. Nigeria A Case Study.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.