Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan (15112 Views)

“all Igbos Are Igbos The Moment We Agreed That All Fulanis Are Herdsmen,” Man Sa / FFK: I Don't Subscribe To The View That All Fulanis Should Be Given Quit Notice / Femi Fani-Kayode: ‘Fulanis Are The Greatest Danger To Nigeria's Unity’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Whether dey are all criminals or not, make dem pack dem loads and go.

No be by force.

1 Like

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by DarkJeddi(m): 9:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
gaius01:

Lol, if you said so.
But he's on seat and they are still carrying this evil acts, what do you think would happen if an Eastern or southern become the president? Omo they will commit more atrocity than this!
They are emboldened because their PATRON is in power,when they are caught nothing is done..
The Presidency sends the Military to defend and protect them..
Another President may not take the bullshit they dish out,lying down..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by AlhajiImam: 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
mamaafrik:
can you tell me how many cattle were recorded stolen that you have heard about ??
Now compare it with cases of kidnapping , raping ,robbery and Killing.
We are talking about life here not cows,Stop showing you bushman stupidity
It shows you have soft spot for the killers which makes you a terrorist in disguise.

Because for peace sake we don't make the records open? A cow cost roughly 200k, imagine when 600 is stolen, how do you expect the herdsmen to be smiling and happy?
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by otomatic(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
Maybe the herdsmen are on a mission to terrorise and capture territories like they did centuries ago. That is why they say they own all land in Nigeria and also why you see titles like Sarkin fulani Oyo in order not to be subordinates to the local chiefs in the community.
Maybe we should start having Oba of Sokoto, Igwe of Kano, Amanyanabo of Kebbi, Obong of Zaria. Note that to gain recognition for this titles, you have to do something drastic that will force negotiation with you. This negotiation confers some form of recognition/legitimacy. I think that is what the fulani are doing.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by manyr4luv: 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
lol. but all of una get the same evil agenda.

i won clean my dog nyash. abeg give me that rag wey him wear for body.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
We all know that. But we want them to get ranches for their catttle and stop trespassing into people's property. No poultry farmers alooe their birds to go round feeding on people's grains nor do food crop farmers farm on any farm land they see in the bush. They buy land to farm or build on.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by lereinter(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Fulani people are useless

When Evans was caught, Igbo peop didn't come our that igbos are been victimised

But if one Fulani is caught perpetuating crime, Fulani clans come out to defend him
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Lastanza: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
This is indirectly saying that most fulanis are criminals but not all
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by tunderoc(m): 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
He's very correct but all Fulani's are ruthless
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Qelvin(m): 9:50pm On Jan 29, 2021
Well it's too late for us to start filtering and figuring out the good Fulani from the bad ones... at this point, the safest thing to do unfortunately is to categorize every Fulani person as a potential troublemaker as things stand right now...no thanks to the terrorist herdsmen who have made life unbearable for others. I actually feel bad for the good and responsible Fulani's who mean well.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by messenger4891: 9:54pm On Jan 29, 2021
An average Fulani man has murder tendency,full stop
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by AFONJACOW(m): 9:58pm On Jan 29, 2021
Sir you can give them land in sokoto to continue their grazing... If they can have crude pipeline from Niger delta Creek to Niger republic, getting them water from Atlantic ocean to Sokoto through pipes will not be a big task to lovers of cows like bihari, we don't need criminals in our Forest

1 Like

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by nasoeb: 10:00pm On Jan 29, 2021
Yes not all fulanis are criminal. Only 95,% ar criminals.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by rafcrown(m): 10:01pm On Jan 29, 2021
Not all but about 90%
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by foreshore(m): 10:05pm On Jan 29, 2021
Omooba77:

https://dailytrust.com/not-all-fulanis-are-criminals-sultan

Simple mathematics, if 7 out of 10 kidnappers are Fulani's, that means Fulani's are kidnappers!
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by sameks08(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
majority of Fulani's re criminal so Fulani's re criminal cos majority carry the vote. ndewo
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by humilitypays(m): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
The Satanic Sultan have just accepted and exposed some Fulani terrorists secrets:

1.) 75% of kidnappers and armed robbers in Nigeria now are Fulani but they also work with some criminals in other Nigerian tribes.

2.) President Muhammadu Buhari's terrorist government intentionally opened Nigerian borders in the North to allow Fulani criminals and terrorists in other African countries to come in to turn Nigeria to a land of kidnapping, robbery, killing and terrorism.

3.) The Nigerian Police boss know how to tackle Fulani herdsmen terrorism in Nigeria but he chose to be silent for reasons best known to him.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Tzar(m): 10:25pm On Jan 29, 2021
But most of them are. The ones not directly involved in armed crime refuse to give information on how to apprehend the criminals in their midst. Those who aid crime are as guilty as the criminals themselves.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by faste: 10:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
pacespot:
Sultan, the highest ranking monarch in northern ruling class, has spoken up. I didn't know he was this handsome. I agree, it is not ideal to stereotype a whole tribe as criminals, but some bad eggs among Fulani's must be fished out. I actually like the simple nature of northern lifestyle in the country, they are the least materialistic people in the country
But the most greedy...
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by okpukpu(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29, 2021
Felabarmudia:

I once had a dream on a hot afternoon arrd 2003-2004.
I saw men that look like herds men emerging from the beach in large numbers they were armed with bows and arrows and the killed anything on der path as the advance towards the city,I saw my self running trying to notify everybody that we are under attack and then I woke up that afternoon.I told my elder bro dis dream but we could not find a reasonable meaning.
There is a force in the north that want to dominate us all,when the numbers of this evil people reach a standard on our soil they will confront us openly.

I had exactly same dream... it should be around 2016 or 2017. Same scenerior with yours but mine was accompanied with full scale war.

Was walking home with my brother and a friend, from no where was a fighter jet flying over us with rains of bomb. We had to jumb a 50ft cliff to be alive.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by HRMK: 10:43pm On Jan 29, 2021
ImperialYoruba:

Supplied by people like sultan. Motorbikes given to them by sultan and other financiers.
HMMM.....INTERESTING....
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by engrchykae(m): 11:09pm On Jan 29, 2021
SATAN OF SOKOTO, NUMBER ONE FULANI CRIMINAL PRETENDING TO BE A RELIGIOUS LEADER.
YOU ARE CHAIRMAN BoT macban and yet feign ignorance of all the heinous crimes and murders carried out by your footsoldiers.
There will always be an nzeogwu for every armadu bello
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by bola4dprec(m): 11:13pm On Jan 29, 2021
nero2face:
*WHILE ACKNOWLEDGING THAT PRESENTLY, SEVEN OUT OF EVERY 10 KIDNAPPERS ARRESTED TURN OUT TO BE FULANIS, THE SULTAN, HOWEVER, INSISTED THAT THEY DO IT IN COLLABORATION WITH PEOPLE OF OTHER ETHNIC STOCK*

MR SULTAN u just acknowledged a very big fact...if 70% of kidnappers are Fulani then u don't have to play this ur defence strategy

....go and fix ur land...something is wrong with ur system...
it was confirmed that Evans that was convicted is a Fulani man
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by engrchykae(m): 11:20pm On Jan 29, 2021
Felabarmudia:

I once had a dream on a hot afternoon arrd 2003-2004.
I saw men that look like herds men emerging from the beach in large numbers they were armed with bows and arrows and the killed anything on der path as the advance towards the city,I saw my self running trying to notify everybody that we are under attack and then I woke up that afternoon.I told my elder bro dis dream but we could not find a reasonable meaning.
There is a force in the north that want to dominate us all,when the numbers of this evil people reach a standard on our soil they will confront us openly.
kudos to chief awolowo
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by engrchykae(m): 11:24pm On Jan 29, 2021
AlhajiImam:

Why should I stop thinking about my cows? Can you Igbo man stop thinking about your shop and business?
you really think it's funny?
You will find out the difference between Niger republic and Nigeria.
There are no igbos in niger republic,but unfortunately for you,there are igbos in Nigeria.
We are enlightening the hausas,it is thehausas that will swallow you.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by lanchy: 11:31pm On Jan 29, 2021
Not all, most of them are!
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by shugabasbn: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
The truth is that Nigeria as a country are over pampering Fulani, are we doing the same thing to Nile, Igala, Bassa, Ijaw, and other minority ethnic groups in the country?
We gave them free land, they turned it to Kidnapping den, build school they choose Nomadic lives, they fluant the Borders as if they are the alpha n Omega of the land. They called themselves Muslim but nothing Islamic about them, u see them with bottles of beers, prostitute even their respected elite as well carrying his own from abroad.
The elites among them embarrassing the country and impeding the growth and development of the country. U see them with high level of corruptions.
Are we all born to be servant of the Fulani? How long we are going to tolerate them. They came to a joyful places and turned it to a sorrow and barren land, they mayhem, killed and raped.

Ask yourself what make this Fulani so special that we are tolerating them?
What's their contribution to the nation?

Enough of the bush men

1 Like

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by nero2face: 11:34pm On Jan 29, 2021
bola4dprec:
it was confirmed that Evans that was convicted is a Fulani man
Onye ofe nmanu, hope u can see what hatred had caused u...ur now blind even to ur brains...spit
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by bejeria101(m): 11:42pm On Jan 29, 2021
But they are criminals?

Abi you dey fear them, ogbeni sultan.

Sorosoke werey.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by ewigmee: 12:58am On Jan 30, 2021
nero2face:
Speaking on kidnapping and the ransom being paid by victims, the Sultan said this is worrisome because there are many questions surrounding this.

He said, “For example when they collected N10m where and how do you spend this amount in the bush? The money is back in the city, I have told the Inspector General of police to check this

MR SULTAN what are u insinuating... LOL

Don't mind mr Sultan. If I'm good at running a supermarket and I win 10 mil the natural thing to do is to expand my supermarket. No truth in their mouth any more.
Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by seunayantokun(m): 1:17am On Jan 30, 2021
Rugaria:
This sultan is dubious.. You hardly see him use his "massive" platform to criticize wayward fulani herdsmen while they are on their killing spree, but once the dust settles and the fulanis are at the receiving end as sane minds try to hold them responsible for their dirty deeds, our overdressed sultan wriggles out from his dusty throne to warn against "generalising"... Are the lives of the victims that inconsequential? And this attitude is not restricted to the sultan alone, .. Almost all fulanis are like this. More interested in burnishing their non existent image than doing something to end the genocide going on... It only means one thing; there is something they know about these massacres that they rest of us don't know...

Absolutely correct. In addition, not all Fulani are criminals. True! But many of those who are not criminals are supporting the criminals in many respects. This should also be acknowledged.

1 Like

Re: Not All Fulanis Are Criminals – Sultan by Yankee101: 2:28am On Jan 30, 2021
While acknowledging that presently, seven out of every 10 kidnappers arrested turn out to be Fulanis...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Insecurity: FG Is Reorganizing Nigeria’s Security Architecture – Osinbajo / Jonathan May Skip Party’s Primaries In 2015 Race / FG To Empower 1,000 Youths In ICT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.