Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

Follow Money Or Follow Your.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Follow Money Or Follow Your.... (702 Views)

How To Attract A Woman Without Money Or Looks / Ladies, Can You Follow Your Guy To This Kind House? / Obey Your Parents Or Follow Your Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Observer20: 8:41pm On Jan 29, 2021
In life most times, we feel as though we will not be playing a part in the growth of humanity if we don't follow our passion.
The video tells us how the passion theory is biased and how we can live the best of our life's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf1wWgYdzJA
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by HopeVictor(m): 8:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
What if my passion is money na
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Observer20: 9:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
HopeVictor:
What if my passion is money na

Straight up
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Sonnobax15(m): 9:39pm On Jan 29, 2021
sad
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Observer20: 9:48pm On Jan 29, 2021
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Observer20: 11:59pm On Jan 29, 2021
Watch it n you'll get the concept.
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Yusufisraelj(m): 1:35am On Jan 30, 2021
Powerful concept OP, but you see passion and skill can be closely linked or wide apart, why?

Have you notice that you seem to have interest for certain things no matter the different things you try, your desires are simply pointers to what you enjoy doing, this is very necessary if one must succeed in any venture.

The idea of pursuing skill and value that you have no desire (passion) over is a big risk, bkos when repeated cycles of failures set's in, what may keep you going after burn out may be desire, but you see the real solution behind failures is superior information/insight, I have found this to be correct 100% all the time when I fail, and who likes to read what they don't have interest over?

However I must say, people pursue passion and build skill over what does not pay, Here in lies the problem, bkos at the end of the day bills need to be paid and research needs to be carried out but no source of sustainability (a source that brings money).

So in essence the closest skill that one has desire (passion) for, which can be paid for, one should seek to develop and become valuable at that skill that they can't be ignored. This my take on this matter, am open to your perspective.

Observer20:
Watch it n you'll get the concept.
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Observer20: 4:47am On Jan 30, 2021
Yusufisraelj:
Powerful concept OP, but you see passion and skill can be closely linked or wide apart, why?

Have you notice that you seem to have interest for certain things no matter the different things you try, your desires are simply pointers to what you enjoy doing, this is very necessary if one must succeed in any venture.

The idea of pursuing skill and value that you have no desire (passion) over is a big risk, bkos when repeated cycles of failures set's in, what may keep you going after burn out may be desire, but you see the real solution behind failures is superior information/insight, I have found this to be correct 100% all the time when I fail, and who likes to read what they don't have interest over?

However I must say, people pursue passion and build skill over what does not pay, Here in lies the problem, bkos at the end of the day bills need to be paid and research needs to be carried out but no source of sustainability (a source that brings money).

So in essence the closest skill that one has desire (passion) for, which can be paid for, one should seek to develop and become valuable at that skill that they can't be ignored. This my take on this matter, am open to your perspective.

An equally powerful reply my dear friend, and I will most likely want to agree with you a hundred percent.

but where I am getting it hot with a lot of my peers is that for most of them, when you have passion for something you are almost guaranteed success in that endeavor, and that is where there get it wrong, it's a game of chance, and also most of these their passion are nothing but petty things that adds no value to the society.

Let me give you an instance, to let you into why I think it's a game of chance, I'll take pro athletes for example, ronaldo in this case, you can't tell me that ronaldo is the only boy from his hometown who loved the sport, but even as bad as he was when he began, see where he is now. How about the others who might be even more talented than he is.

In the part of getting a skill, there is something the psychologist call it but I will call it the challenge theory. It's a concept that states that in getting a skill or working at a job, the more challenging it is the more interested it will most likely be for you, imagine doing the same thing at the same level for 15 or more years...your life will be so depressing as hell.

Now this is just my point of view and it doesn't count for everyone, like I earlier said it's a game of chance.

Since we share similar school of thoughts I think we should connect. And don't 4get 2 subscribe.
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:59am On Jan 30, 2021
Observer20:

An equally powerful reply my dear friend, and I will most likely want to agree with you a hundred percent.

but where I am getting it hot with a lot of my peers is that for most of them, when you have passion for something you are almost guaranteed success in that endeavor, and that is where there get it wrong, it's a game of chance, and also most of these their passion are nothing but petty things that adds no value to the society.

Let me give you an instance, to let you into why I think it's a game of chance, I'll take pro athletes for example, ronaldo in this case, you can't tell me that ronaldo is the only boy from his hometown who loved the sport, but even as bad as he was when he began, see where he is now. How about the others who might be even more talented than he is.

In the part of getting a skill, there is something the psychologist call it but I will call it the challenge theory. It's a concept that states that in getting a skill or working at a job, the more challenging it is the more interested it will most likely be for you, imagine doing the same thing at the same level for 15 or more years...your life will be so depressing as hell.

Now this is just my point of view and it doesn't count for everyone, like I earlier said it's a game of chance.

Since we share similar school of thoughts I think we should connect. And don't 4get 2 subscribe.

Lols, I like your reply. Skills that will be rewarded always add value to society, cool.
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Observer20: 11:52am On Jan 30, 2021
For sure
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Observer20: 1:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Very true.
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Observer20: 4:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
Great day
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Observer20: 8:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
Good evening
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Observer20: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
Happy Sunday.
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Observer20: 6:27am On Feb 02, 2021
Good day
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Observer20: 8:59am On Feb 02, 2021
Good
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Observer20: 9:36am On Feb 07, 2021
Good morning
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Observer20: 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2021
Reloaded
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Observer20: 12:11pm On Feb 16, 2021
Great day
Re: Follow Money Or Follow Your.... by Observer20: 6:10pm On Mar 17, 2021
Yeah

(1) (Reply)

Hello world / Pls I Need Advise.. / Should I Do This Crazy Thing To Gain Followers On Twitter?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.