Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) (57709 Views)

Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) / 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Copartula: 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
Iranu
Mtchew
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Triangles1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
I go soon leave this music
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by dahveey(m): 6:44pm On Jan 30, 2021
he is a proud father
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
hope there will be room for more kids
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by aidameoryou: 6:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
ARE YOU SURE YOU ARE THE FATHER?
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Omezif(m): 6:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
The way some people spoil their bodies just to tattoo their bodies baffles.
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Sterope(f): 6:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
Good luck to his women
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by flexyoo: 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
sapphiere:
Go and marry Chioma and stop clowning.

Marry fire
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Nmezor(f): 6:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Hmmmm, na him sabi
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by witworth(m): 6:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
sapphiere:
but you don't know their plan na, your opinion is not needed, thank you.
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Godpikin4real(f): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
Wor abt d generation yet unborn?
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Jbigz: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dude issa growing offset and 2baba
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by EzegeNdiigbo: 7:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Mike amilli
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
But Davido supposed do DNA test first o.. make e no tattoo person pikin for body
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Thomthom(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
josh123:
see belle
I tell u
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by praiseneo(m): 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
KingLennon:
They do anything for clout..
David no de chase clout for him level na clout de find am brah grin
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by FalseProphet1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
sapphiere:
Is it by force?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
sapphiere:

Marriage is not an achievement

2 Likes

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by harmony75: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
good daddy for the love of his kids ���are you stopping at 3kids?
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by dangotesmummy: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
Deathissweet:
I hope he don do DNA. Make he no go put another man pinking tattoos cox to clean am back na war
Davido is talented no doubt about that but small pikin dey worry the boy seriously

See wetin e don turn im body to

Until he gets to his 50s and his skin starts wrinkling and he gets to self realisation stage,that's when he will know what he has done to his Body
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
seanwilliam:
But Davido supposed do DNA test first o.. make e no tattoo person pikin for body
Davido's father supervised Imade and Hailey's DNA, confirmed before associating himself with them.
For Ifeanyi, I no know o, we never see Baba with him nor Chioma since after birth.
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Lilpen3758: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
sapphiere:
Wetin u need for your life na true love all this gra-gra na nonsense
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by ikande7: 8:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=Dreyton36 post=98576020]No be just to get money Looking attractive join Working out is very important Enjoyment they kill when you don't look after your body Wizkid looks younger than davido but Wizkid is older
Davido frog voice which kind Belle be this Pot belly men go come now with their poverty preachings

sing make we hear how u go open gutter dy spill rubbish
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by FundRaiserNg: 8:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
See him bwest...... Looks like... Hmmmm
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Deathissweet:
I hope he don do DNA. Make he no go put another man pinking tattoos cox to clean am back na war
Laughing . .
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by BENEAMATA: 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Those ones tattooing David I on their body , see your lives ?
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by zudozz: 8:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
Imagine say they ask Obasanjo or Atiku to tatoo the faces of all their children on their body?
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
sapphiere:

Go make him!

I thought the future was female....
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
will there be space for more kids..cos I know more are coming!
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

Go make him!

I thought the future was female....
grin

Were okwute tu gbuo ya...future na wuru ya female...

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Dreyton36: 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
[quote author=ikande7 post=98589449][/quote]

Everyone is born for something

You strip make we see na , if lakpa lakpa nor dey ur yansh

Lights up my kpoli in peace
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 8:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Munzy14:

grin

Were okwute tu gbuo ya...future na wuru ya female...

I kwu m na azu? grin grin

Lekwe k'anyi na raha na cell grin
Akwa I naha e dile'm oshi si m ga magbuo nwa ndi mmadu grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music / Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo) / Ebube Nwagbo Vs Mercy Johnson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.