Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) (57705 Views)

Davido Tattoos Late Obama Dmw’s Name On Arm (Photos) / 'Nigeria Will Stress you' - Davido's Faces On His American Vs Nigerian Passports / Falz Tattoos His Family Members Face On His Arm (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Munzy14(m): 8:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

I kwu m na azu? grin grin

Lekwe k'anyi na raha na cell grin
Akwa I naha e dile'm oshi si m ga magbuo nwa ndi mmadu grin
Gawa ujo atula gi, confusion ji onye ahu aka....grin

Female without male na future, is like the fig tree in the bible.
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 8:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Munzy14:

Gawa ujo atula gi, confusion ji onye ahu aka....grin

Female without male na future, is like the fig tree in the bible.

A gawala'm. grin

I don't even take that silly phrase into consideration.
It doesn't even make any sense.
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by ofiko123(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nice one...
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ottyn01:
Someone said God didn't call Davido into music, He called himself grin grin

Meanwhile Davido I hope u reserve some space for the unborn children sha cheesy

FTC!!! I dedicate this to all the hardworking guys out there...God no go shame us!!!!

You are wicked!
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Bimpe29: 9:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
I hope he has done DNA and obtained ASSURANCES of the parternity of those kids.

grin

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Bansempire: 9:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
Gamer999:
No be lie

God bless Sony interactive entertainment ;God bless the United States ;God bless Nigeria ;God bless Kogi state; God bless the good people of Okene
And God bless the Ebira people especially their girls
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Munzy14(m): 9:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

A gawala'm. grin

I don't even take that silly phrase into consideration.
It doesn't even make any sense.
Hahahaha... silly is understatement...grin
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Adetomi01: 10:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Na wa oh!

Prices of stone pattern board in Nigeria
Dubai original board 7000naira
Hand made Nigeria board from 5000
The cheaper the price the lower the quality, so know what you are buying if it's Nigeria own or imported own the one that is factory made.
If you need anyone DM me. I will get for you.
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
Awwwwn.
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 10:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
Davido! Ahbeg!!!

I take Amadioha beg u!

Go dey GYM!

Biko!!!

E go fit the TATTOO wella!!!
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by AnanseK(m): 12:53am On Jan 31, 2021
You should have a DNA test first before such drastic actions.
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by ReligionofPiss: 4:21am On Jan 31, 2021
mariahAngel:

Go make him!

I thought the future was female....
are you aware that everyone likes you on this forum? Most especially when you make use of your initial moniker that ends with gels.
Keep up your attitude on this forum cos You're cool

1 Like

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by mozona(m): 7:10am On Jan 31, 2021
That means more children, more tattoo
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Saintspapa: 7:29am On Jan 31, 2021
Nice one....
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 7:33am On Jan 31, 2021
Congratulations to him. Hope there will still be space to draw the future children he will have �
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jan 31, 2021
sapphiere:
Go and marry Chioma and stop clowning.

Somebody wey don move on? He has new interest and many babies to come.
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 31, 2021
AnanseK:

You should have a DNA test first before such drastic actions.

All his pikin resemble am he no fit try that one. I’m sure he still did dna testing
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by femi4: 12:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
sapphiere:
Go and marry Chioma and stop clowning.
He ll be irresponsible husband
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:30pm On Jan 31, 2021
who's the one on his arm? that's his favorite
Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by mariahAngel(f): 10:57am On Feb 01, 2021
ReligionofPiss:
are you aware that everyone likes you on this forum? Most especially when you make use of your initial moniker that ends with gels.
Keep up your attitude on this forum cos You're cool

Glad to read this from you.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Tattoos His Three Children's Faces On His Body (Video, Photos) by winner37(m): 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2021
waiting concerned me with his tattoo ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Bbnaija Winner, Miracle Goes On Boat Cruise With 10 Fans / Wizkid Reveals His Only Religion Is Music / Cynthia Okereke & Clemson Cornel Missing — Actors Guild (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.