Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Another N3million For You To Start Business, Bobrisky To Anumba Gift - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Another N3million For You To Start Business, Bobrisky To Anumba Gift (480 Views)

King Patrick Bought Apartment Worth N3Million For Peruzzi Chioma – Kemi Olunloyo / Bobrisky To Donate 28th Birthday Cake To Couple About To Wed (Photo) / Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another N3million For You To Start Business, Bobrisky To Anumba Gift by Nairafame1: 9:37pm On Jan 29, 2021
Bobrisky really wants to change the lady (Anumba Gift) that tattooed Bobrisky head on her back.

Today again, Bobrisky promised this lady another three million Naira to start any business she wishes to do and he also promises to promote it on all his social media pages throughout this year.

Bobrisky wrote;
@anumbagift listen to me. Now that you have received your 1,000,000 that is not all. I want to give you good life !!! Say goodbye to poverty in your life. 1million can’t solve all your problems, it can only pay little bills. Now let me teach you how to fish not to give you fish only. I’m giving you three days to think of a business you want to do ASAP hair, cloth, cosmetics, etc...

1) I’m giving you 3,000,000 (3million) to start a business, any business you decide to do I promise to promote it for 1y on dis my page.

2) I’m flying you to Lagos, I need to shop for hair and cloth for you.

3) give me a date in February I want to sponsor you to Dubai for one week. I’m lodging you in one of d best hotel.

4) come to Lagos and get your iPhone 12 pro max

See her post below;
https://www.nairafame.com/2021/01/the-lady-that-tattoed-bobrisky-head-on.html

Cc Lalasticlala

Re: Another N3million For You To Start Business, Bobrisky To Anumba Gift by HopeVictor(m): 9:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
Nice one from shim.. We rise by lifting others
Re: Another N3million For You To Start Business, Bobrisky To Anumba Gift by Kingdemi212019: 9:47pm On Jan 29, 2021
Business plan to promote both parties
Re: Another N3million For You To Start Business, Bobrisky To Anumba Gift by JaneYave(f): 12:38am On Jan 30, 2021
He is a wise man. it's a Man helping women ordeal this time. We are glad the men are learning fast.
Re: Another N3million For You To Start Business, Bobrisky To Anumba Gift by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 30, 2021
All this audio gifts sef. Brother bobrisky dey deceive himself with santa claus. Make the guy proof me wrong by dropping 1m cash for my aza.

(1) (Reply)

Your Voice Is Too Beautiful - Johnny Drille Shoot His Shot At Bbnaija’s Vee / See How Texas Power Grid & Texas Winter Storm Is Doing To People(video) / Ebuka Obi-uchendu Should Be Removed AS BBN Host

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.