Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) (75189 Views)

The Agege-pen Cinema Bridge/flyover In Lagos Is Ready (pics, Video) / Beautiful Pictures Of Abeokuta, Ogun State That Will Make You Love The City / Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by meobizy(f): 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mediocre. We're still celebrating roads and buildings while the world has moved past all that.

8 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by tonyashburton: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
How can you just go round VI and come here and be talking trash?
Have you been to places like Ijora-Badiya,Kirikiri,
Mushin-Olosa,Okokomaiko,Oworo,Iyana-Ishasi,
some parts of Ifako-Ijaiye,Agege,Iganmu,Agboyi,
Ilubirin,Oke-Afa,Itire,Aguda and hundreds of other urban slums that are scattered around Lagos.
Will you keep kwayet?

1 Like

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by LegalWolf: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
Cashsteady:
Lagos kinda look like Los Angeles with the bricks roads the only difference is that lA has more skycrappers
What the heck are you smoking bro?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Adakintroy: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
That's not the way to depict beauty of a place.

Show the whole of Lagos. Stop being scared.

Lagos is beautifully even it's ghetto..leave it so.
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by brandsoncharlie: 8:19pm On Jan 31, 2021
KunleyY19:

See guy stop the jealousy... If you're someone who gets easily inspired by the environment then Lagos is the best place to stay motivated and inspired. Because we are all hustlers here...But if you are damn comfortable with where you are in life then staying in other states is best for you.

Eko O gba Gbere!!!
What are you people hustling in Lagos that is different from other states in Nigeria?
What is it in the environment that is different from other states?
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 8:20pm On Jan 31, 2021
moneyissweet:
Show me me ajamgbadi and okokomaiko

These are not part of Lagos but part of Lagos state. We are talking about Lagos city.
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by encryptjay(m): 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Mediocrity undecided This is not what we should be talking about.
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by stacyadams: 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
SweetVibe:
So those crappy pictures up there is your defination of beauty?
Mr man travel to Luanda, Cairo, Cassablanca, Tunis, Kigali, Nairobi, Cape town, Pretoria, Gaborone, windhoek and other African cities and see what beauty and well planned Urban development.

I used to hype Lagos like your type until I travelled to Luanda, Angola in 2019 and knew the defination of beautful city

grin this na our problem...until we travel out , we no go know say we dey whine ourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Foolishmasses: 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
God bless you my brother .....help me ask them oooo....if we haven't traveled out before , they will make us think Lagos is the so call biblical paradise

brandsoncharlie:

What are you people hustling in Lagos that is different from other states in Nigeria?
What is it in the environment that is different from other states?

1 Like

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Greenback: 8:25pm On Jan 31, 2021
No man's land grin

We wanna see the ajegunle and okokomaiko..grin

Go to inside Isolo n you will scream Ojigbijigbijigbi!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 8:26pm On Jan 31, 2021
somehow:

How can Ikotun be a part of Ojo?
How can Egbeda which is bigger than Akownojo be a part of Akownojo?

My mistake about Ikotun being part of Ojo but Egbeda is part of Akowonjo, and we also have Akowonjo in Akowonjo.

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by superCleanworks(m): 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
KoshCAD:
I want to see Ikotun, iyana paga, mushin, idi Oro, ikorodu, oworoshoki, egbeda, yaba.

you are going too far. I want to see government roads and structures in Surulere, Festac, Tradefair, and Okota.

who says Lagos is not beautiful? #iPissOnThisThread

1 Like

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Dyinze31: 8:28pm On Jan 31, 2021
So is the traffic beautiful as well
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:31pm On Jan 31, 2021
thatigboman:
u are d one that will will ridicule urself. Every city has downtown, even new york and london. The 4 islands that make up lagos lagos island are beautiful.
Dont confuse the island with the mainland

Your initial comment went thus:

"the whole of lagos island is beautiful ie apapa, lagos island, ikoyi and victoria island"

Take note of d first four words..."the whole Lagos island is beautiful". Now ur story has changed to "...every city has downtown". Isn't that u ridicling urself?

By d way, when did apapa become part of Lagos island?
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by thatigboman: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Your initial comment went thus:

"the whole of lagos island is beautiful ie apapa, lagos island, ikoyi and victoria island"

Take note of d first four words..."the whole Lagos island is beautiful". Now ur story has changed to "...every city has downtown". Isn't that u ridicling urself?

By d way, when did apapa become part of Lagos island?
that a city is beautiful means it will not have downtown?
I read of apapa being part of the islands of lagos in a geography textbook in secondary school while i was in minna more than 20 years ago. They even gave an example that someone in apapa will say "i am going to lagos (lagos island) not knowing he is in lagos already"
If today u dont know that apapa is and has been a core part of lagos island is very disgraceful. I told that will ridicule yourself tire, keep exposing your ignorance.
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:34pm On Jan 31, 2021
forgiveness:

These are not part of Lagos but part of Lagos state. We are talking about Lagos city.

grin cheesy

Oga, pls different between Lagos State, Lagos and Lagos city? Is there anywhere that is specially designated as "Lagos city" by d govt of Lagos State?
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by kellybently(m): 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2021
Cashsteady:
Lagos kinda look like Los Angeles with the bricks roads the only difference is that lA has more skycrappers

CNN will never show good part of Lagos. Evill network. Na people way dey paddle cannon then go dey show
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by BLoomfrancs(m): 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2021
Op if I woze you better slap, you will stop showing your ignorance to the world. Someone needs to take this Op on a trip to other African Cities.
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
thatigboman:
that a city is beautiful means it will not have downtown?

Oga, look at ur English again:

U said "the whole of..."

What does "the whole" mean? I warned u that u will ridicle urself but u felt u no too much. U are a victim of ur choice of words. Take responsibility.
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2021
lexy2014:

grin cheesy

Oga, pls different between Lagos State, Lagos and Lagos city? Is there anywhere that is specially designated as "Lagos city" by d govt of Lagos State?

Of course!
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Oju4190: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
Cashsteady:
Lagos is bae and it's actually better than many cities in Africa.. have watched videos of Accra, Kigali, Kampala, Rabat, and co and I tell u it's all nothing to write home about.
All d pix u show is just one particular road view from different angle
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Evidenx(m): 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
edoairways:
Cities in Botswana, Namibia and Republic of South Africa are way ahead of Lagos, I don't understand the unnecessary comparison
leave OP make he dey talk wetin he nor know. ...if he enter cape town, for south africa,he go know say lagos na dirty.

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by thatigboman: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2021
lexy2014:

Oga, look at ur English again:

U said "the whole of..."

What does "the whole" mean? I warned u that u will ridicle urself but u felt u no too much. U are a victim of ur choice of words. Take responsibility.
that u cant answer a simple question shows ur level of illieracy. U that dont know that apapa island is part of lthe 4 islands that make up lagos island
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2021
forgiveness:

Of course!

What is of course? How does that answer d following questions?:

1. pls different between Lagos State, Lagos and Lagos city?
2. Is there anywhere that is specially designated as "Lagos city" by d govt of Lagos State?
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by lexy2014: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
thatigboman:
that u cant answer a simple question shows ur level of illieracy. U that dont know that apapa island is part of lthe 4 islands that make up lagos island

What question have u asked and since u are literate, kindly explain d meaning of "the whole".
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Branduche: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2021
Na only VI dey lagos?
forgiveness:

What is it then?
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by thatigboman: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
lexy2014:

What question have u asked and since u are literate, kindly explain d meaning of "the whole".
the whole means the whole. Does the whole have a different meaning? Do u now know that apapa is part of lagos?
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by PoloG: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2021
Lagos is overrated .. nigeria is a shithole and northerners are cursed
Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by Branduche: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
I tire for the OP o
let him branch Uyo and Oron in akwaibomstate
his noise will come down

tonyashburton:
How can you just go round VI and come here and be talking trash?
Have you been to places like Ijora-Badiya,Kirikiri,
Mushin-Olosa,Okokomaiko,Oworo,Iyana-Ishasi,
some parts of Ifako-Ijaiye,Agege,Iganmu,Agboyi,
Ilubirin,Oke-Afa,Itire,Aguda and hundreds of other urban slums that are scattered around Lagos.
Will you keep kwayet?

1 Like

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by PoloG: 8:46pm On Jan 31, 2021
Evidenx:
leave OP make he dey talk wetin he nor know. ...if he enter cape town, for south africa,he go know say lagos na dirty.
n.a. white develop that country bros.. no difference btw capetown and london

1 Like

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by PoloG: 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
Branduche:
I tire for the OP o
let him branch Uyo and Oron in akwaibomstate
his noise will come down

uyo is overhyped bros

2 Likes

Re: Who Said Lagos Is Not Beautiful? (Pictures) by uniquetechng: 8:47pm On Jan 31, 2021
forgiveness:

Abidjan is the capital of Ivory coast.

Lekki is a city in Lagos state.
Plateau in Abidjan is better than Lekki, Cocody is also a nice suburb .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Bus Crushes Nollywood Actress To Death, Injures 5 Others In Anambra / Soldier Dragged By A Tipper Driver At Fadeyi, Lagos (Disturbing Photos) / Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.