Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp (6576 Views)

What Happened When My Father Saw Tattoos On My Body – Davido Opens Up / Yvonne Nelson's Daughter Saw Her On TV During An Interview / African Father Saw This Around His Car And Did This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by CeoNews(m): 10:08pm On Jan 29, 2021
The silhouettechallenge is no doubt trending on Twitter and no doubt it has been is fun, because it generated a lot of meme using red bulbs and match stick human being. The challenge is done using a red filter and a 1959 song titled Put Your Head On My Shoulder by Paul Anka.
Read more below
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=7855e9932e5a15bb43befdb531dbdb41&news_entry_id=s441793d8210129en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_fd80ac86-ef8d-484f-ab9e-90577ac2504b&from=news

2 Shares

Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by dollytino4real(f): 10:11pm On Jan 29, 2021
that is brain resetting reply,

13 Likes

Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by extol1(m): 10:14pm On Jan 29, 2021
three gbosa for the daddy. better papa with bad pikin

19 Likes

Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by Denique(f): 10:17pm On Jan 29, 2021
May we not give birth to what we don't know.

22 Likes

Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by Ottyn01(m): 10:18pm On Jan 29, 2021
Kasala Don Bust grin

She better get ready to put her load and her bags on her shoullllderrrr cool Cos he will definitely disown her grin

6 Likes

Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by LikeAking: 10:38pm On Jan 29, 2021
Wack fada.

That babe can pay all her fees without her fada.

She should say "Daddy gt lost"
Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by Freestainworld(m): 10:44pm On Jan 29, 2021
The good school grade result challenge should start.

10 Likes

Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 29, 2021
Arrrrrrrh

The girls head must be a coconut . grin grin
Nice one !
Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by Nobody: 4:29am On Jan 30, 2021
O ho oo.. nice question to a block head. That is all they know.

Ngwa, answer that intellingent question. Since he's been challenging you to get good results, have you done it? No.

Daddy, let her be responsible for her school fees from now on so she'll know she's not in school to mess around. By the time she sweats it, she'll sit up.

1 Like

Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by abeniagbon(m): 6:18am On Jan 30, 2021
better papa
Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by padi94(m): 6:51am On Jan 30, 2021
Let us see what the father saw in the video
Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by Depressed101: 6:55am On Jan 30, 2021
CeoNews:
The silhouettechallenge is no doubt trending on Twitter and no doubt it has been is fun, because it generated a lot of meme using red bulbs and match stick human being. The challenge is done using a red filter and a 1959 song titled Put Your Head On My Shoulder by Paul Anka.
Read more below
https://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/share/detail?news_id=7855e9932e5a15bb43befdb531dbdb41&news_entry_id=s441793d8210129en_ng&open_type=tanscoded&request_id=news_fd80ac86-ef8d-484f-ab9e-90577ac2504b&from=news
not smart reply from the father... I can bet my balls she can pay her schools Tru runs off course...
Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by ewelike98925: 8:10am On Jan 30, 2021
ArrrrrrrhThe girls head must be a coconut . Nice one !
Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by PitexyBaba(m): 8:19am On Jan 30, 2021
They supposed to sent her packing as well.
Daughter of satan
Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by OKorowanta: 8:25am On Jan 30, 2021
LikeAking:
Wack fada.

Nice advice.
At least your child best reply to you would be "...Daddy get lost!
anything you tell him anything..
Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by Ojemedad: 8:55am On Jan 30, 2021
Now I see why those village men refuse to train the girl child, 90% of them are useless
Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by Houseofglam7(f): 9:17am On Jan 30, 2021
I've lost count of how many very beautiful idiots I've met in this journey of life.
Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by projectreserve2: 9:45am On Jan 30, 2021
Funny
Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by ElValiente(m): 9:58am On Jan 30, 2021
LikeAking:
Wack fada.

wasted semen is better than you.

2 Likes

Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by BestMan001: 10:19am On Jan 30, 2021
Some ladies with their low mentality cry
Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by Blacknote: 10:34am On Jan 30, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by Benwallt(m): 10:34am On Jan 30, 2021
LikeAking:
Wack fada.

people like you bring to fore the value of condom. You shouldn't have been born. You suppose to be i the latrine eating shit n drinking piss. What a pity. Tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by Samakus(m): 11:26am On Jan 30, 2021
Many of those doing the challenge are empty heads. A young lady in my institution whom I have been trying to help find out how many carryovers she has from exams office (can't remember how many her carryovers are) did this challenge. I was thinking.. Shouldn't this girl be more concerned with how to read and clear her carryovers who I have found out to be 26 in numbers?
Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by LikeAking: 12:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Benwallt:
people like you bring to fore the value of condom. You shouldn't have been born. You suppose to be i the latrine eating shit n drinking piss. What a pity. Tueh!

Shut up.

U love been oppressed.

Our biggest destiny destroyers are the people close to us.

Parents should know their limit.

Naija parents are control freaks.

Use you head.

No allow person use I be ur papa n mama oppress you.
Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by LikeAking: 12:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
ElValiente:
wasted semen is better than you.

Shut up.
Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by LikeAking: 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
OKorowanta:

Nice advice.
At least your child best reply to you would be "...Daddy get lost!
anything you tell him anything..

I will know my limit as a Fada.

I wont be a child control freak. You get.

Its just for fun.
Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by ednut1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Fake

1 Like

Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by ElValiente(m): 2:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
LikeAking:

Shut up.

cheesy grin
grin e pain am.
Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by Benwallt(m): 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
LikeAking:

Shut up.

U love been oppressed.

Our biggest destiny destroyers are the people close to us.

Parents should know their limit.

Naija parents are control freaks.

Use you head.

No allow person use I be ur papa n mama oppress you.

I am not surprised sha. Your upbringing is a sorry one. My sympathy goes to those that raised you. They did a terrible job

1 Like

Re: Her Father Saw Her Silhouette Challenge Video And Said This To Her On Whatsapp by stchinedu: 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
You see!!! Her father has been 'challenging' her for a good academic result, which in an African home, is literally begging her to face her studies and be focused. Now see where her priority lies. No wonder she has been disappointing the poor man all along... She has a deep rooted misplacement of priority. This is common with most girls in Nigeria. Sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

15 Years After Acting the movie "Apocalypto", See How The Main Actor Looks Now / Funke Akindele's Sister, Ayo Ola-mohammed And Denrele Edun Strike A Pose (PHOTO) / Beautiful New Photos Of Actress Regina Daniels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.