Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim (32690 Views)

Suspension: No Regret Backing APC In Ebonyi, Says Anyim Pius Anyim / Yahaya Bello's Supporters Deny VP Slot, Says Opponents Afraid of His Rising Name / Edwin Clark: No Igbo-Speaking Person From Delta, Rivers Should Contest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
The last time I spoke to an Igbo guy, he clearly stated that Nigeria will break up and that the south-south will join the southeast because the southeast has been courting the south-south.

This is all it is about for this Igbo guys: claiming of land, they want the south-south so much that they are "courting". They know Anioma are not Igbo, but they want to claim the south-south, not too long ago ipob were even claiming Urhobo. Some ipob are even claiming Benin city as we speak. This is a landgrab by landgrabbers, nothing more.

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by BaaleOko: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
Anioma161616:
@baaleoko

For your information, you do not speak on behalf of the Anioma people and you are most likely not an Anioma, I bet you are somewhere in Enugu where you actually belong.
Only Anioma traditional rulers (not even me, an actual Anioma) speak on behalf of the Anioma people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS2HKeMQxtA

Also stop telling lies about the civil war, I know it is brainwashing season for you and your fellow ipob propagandists, but lies will only lead you to hell.

See this shameless Bini cultists, my antecedents of where I come from are here and archived on nairaland, lots of people off Nairaland that have met me already can attest to where I'm from... so why should I prove anything to a minority loser like you? if e sure for PM me right now and I'll easily give you my Facebook account to verify if I'm from Anioma or not.

Lets make it even easier, I've challenged you to state what part of "Anioma" you claim to come from so I can address your madness head-on, but I wouldn't expect a Benin criminal like you to oblige cause wayo full una body, that's why you lots are as useless as your useless Oba who still practices human ritual killings.

The Obi of Iselle-Uku paid homage to your diabolic Oba because historically the Igbos West of the Niger were largely under the influence of the Benin kingdom till they broke away from the hegemony, so it's not farfetched that most of traditional figures still pay homage to the old Benin kingdom, it's not that difficult to decipher you minority criminal. There's no historical evidence that we originated from Benin, of course besides the lies been projected by you land grabbers, and you grand patrons of revisionisms have failed woefully in your dead on arrival expansionist agendas on the Igbo nation in Anioma.

For the last time before I dismiss your irrelevant witchcraft minority self, state what community in Anioma that you come from? I'm waiting.

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by BaaleOko: 6:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
Anioma161616:
The last time I spoke to an Igbo guy, he clearly stated that Nigeria will break up and that the south-south will join the southeast because the southeast has been courting the south-south.
When the dissolution of Nigeria happens, every single unit will naturally drift to its parent ethnic body along cultural and linguistic lines. No single inch of Igboland East or West of Niger will be coerced or coaxed into some useless Benin nonsense, it's a stigma in Igboland to associate with anything Benin, cause na only witchcraft and lies una sabi, that's why you shall forever remain in thr shadows of your Yoruba masters whose cultural values you stole.
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
BaaleOko:

When the dissolution of Nigeria happens, every single unit will naturally drift to its parent ethnic body along cultural and linguistic lines. No single inch of Igboland East or West of Niger will be coerced or coaxed into some useless Benin nonsense, it's a stigma in Igboland to associate with anything Benin, cause na only witchcraft and lies una sabi, that's why you shall forever remain in thr shadows of your Yoruba masters whose cultural values you stole.

You are not Anioma, real Anioma don't deny that they are Edo. You are an Igbo revisionist on a landgrab mission.

Even right here on page 8 I showed pictures of the Drin of Agbor from the 1930's, he was dressed exactly like the Oba of Benin. Early colonial photos of any Anioma town show Ancestral shrines in which bronze representing the Oba of Benin were standing.

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by gidgiddy: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
wildikeman:

Perfect sense brother... I'm from onichaugbo and I tell people I'm not an igbo despite the language and name. I'm from aniocha north.... Not igbo

So what ethnic group do you tell people you are?

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by haffaze777(m): 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
PHijo:

I am not Igbo, I am Ijaw from Rivers state. We are the largest indigenous ethnic group in Rivers state. Whatever you say won't change that.
Ok I heard you,but how many Yoruba,hausa,kanuri and fulani people can differentiate between ijaw and Igbo?

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by bigfish3k: 6:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Anioma161616:

There is no such thing as ss igbos to start with, forget your silly dreams, we are not igbo and do not intend to become igbo. Keep your igbo tag for yourselves. Stop claiming your tag for others, if we want to be known as igbo, our traditional rulers will make a speach and say it loudly. It doesn't fall on an igbo guy sitting in enugu to start claiming Anioma are igbo. We don't need you guys to speak on our behaf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXZ9rJVIMh4
Speak for yourself
I am a proud SS igbo.

Be deceiving yourselves.
Do you know that the igbankes feel marginalised in Edo state presently because of their igbo inclinations

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by biggy26: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
pyyxxaro:
So Agbor people nor be Igbo again

This Country is just complicated
Are you Agbor?
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Diligence: 6:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
Any one who deliberately misconstrues Senator Pius Anyim's missive is simply being mischievous.
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by AntiIgbo: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Rugaria:

Could be that he was just joking, ...the way he said that....

Must he nail it into your head and pour you with insults b4 you respect his decision? undecided
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
bigfish3k:

Speak for yourself
I am a proud SS igbo.

Be deceiving yourselves.
Do you know that the igbankes feel marginalised in Edo state presently because of their igbo inclinations

Actually my talk was that only Anioma traditional rulers can speak on behalf of Anioma. The fact you do not agree exposes you as an outsider, not an Anioma.
Also Igbanke have traditional rulers, and the latter have never claimed they were being marginalised. So who are you to start spreading this rubbish ?

You Igbos just want to cause confusion amongst Edo people in order to claim parts of Benin Kingdom. Igbanke are not different from any other Edo. Just one family.

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by gidgiddy: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
Anioma161616:

This is all it is about for this Igbo guys: claiming of land, they want the south-south so much that they are "courting". They know Anioma are not Igbo, but they want to claim the south-south, not too long ago ipob were even claiming Urhobo. Some ipob are even claiming Benin city as we speak. This is a landgrab by landgrabbers, nothing more.

So what do you tell Obi Chike Edozien and Asaba who have never denied being Igbo? Do you know that the original name of Asaba is "Ahaba" and their is a story behind that name?
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by BaaleOko: 6:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
Anioma161616:

Actually my talk was that only Anioma traditional rulers can speak on behalf of Anioma. The fact you do not agree exposes you as an outsider, not an Anioma.
Also Igbanke have traditional rulers, and the latter have never claimed they were being marginalised. So who are you to start spreading this rubbish ?
Which Anioma traditional ruler has stated that he is Benin? Anyway sha na Ika people you fit dey drag that claim with, just don't bring that madness to any inch of Enuani.

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
BaaleOko:

Which Anioma traditional ruler has stated that he is Benin? Anyway sha na Ika people you fit dey drag that claim with, just don't bring that madness to any inch of Enuani.

Keep quiet and go back to sleep in that Enugu basement from which you are typing. Anioma are Edo, there is nothing you can do about it.

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by BaaleOko: 6:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
gidgiddy:

So what do you tell Obi Chike Edozien and Asaba who have never denied being Igbo? Do you know that the original name of Asaba is "Ahaba" and their is a story behind that name?
Don't mind the thief, the fool posted a video of the Obi of Iselle-Uku paying homage to the Oba of Benin and then automatically according to daft Benin logic that makes the whole of the Iselle-Uku people Benin, imagine the guts to decide the ethnicity of a whole people without their mandate.
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by BaaleOko: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Anioma161616:

Keep quiet and go back to sleep in that Enugu basement from which you are typing. Anioma are Edo, there is nothing you can do about it.
Thankfully your madness ends online, I can also claim that Russia is part of Igboland in the comfort of my room and a phone, Edo minority thief with inordinate madness.

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by AntiIgbo: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
bigfish3k:

Mumu
Is Niger delta a tribe?
Which one is Niger delta languages again

Any tribe hausas calls you in kano is what you are
Any tribe yorubas call you in Lagos is what you are

Of course, you know what they call you. Stop being foolish

I have never seen a Niger delta igbo introducing him/herself as a non igbo in SW or north because you know that if you do such so many questions will follow that will make you look stupid with your Igbo language that you speak and Igbo names that you bear

You must be a big f000000000000l.
When they say African languages will you say is Africa a tribe?
For your mind you wan claim intellect grin

Ibo remains in the 5 portoporto states grin

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
gidgiddy:

You guys should stop your revisionism.
I don't believe in stories. So you can keep your fairytales for yourself. Also, the bar which you are setting is very low, I bet indeed that no Anioma traditional ruler has denies being Fulani, does that make them Fulani ?
Anioma are obviously Edo.

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Coinbased: 6:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
How
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by Qelvin(m): 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
Anioma161616:

You guys should stop your revisionism.
I don't believe in stories. So you can keep your fairytales for yourself. Also, the bar which you are setting is very low, I bet indeed that no Anioma traditional ruler has denies being Fulani, does that make them Fulani ?
Anioma are obviously Edo.
So the likes of Obi Edozien, Ned Nwoko, Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Ralph Uweche, Jay Jay Okocha, late Joe Achuzie and lots of other celebrated figures from Anioma who have proudly all embraced their Igboness are now suddenly Edo cause a riff-raff like you with no pedigree or known worth said so? sometimes I wonder if most of you kids here smoke a special brand of Marijuana or something cheesy

Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by ThatFairGuy1: 6:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sammy07:

NwanyiOgwashi and chocho54 have been rejected grin
So ChoCho54 Also join grin I'm just knowing o grin
Re: 2023: Igbo In Delta, Rivers Can’t Use Southeast Slot, Says Anyim by ThatFairGuy1: 6:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
be careful gbegile boys are watching angry
You mean your other Monika grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Tafawa Balewa With Aguiyi Ironsi In The Early 60s (Throwback Photo) / Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly / 2 Ex-Presidents, 30 Foreign Election Observers Land In Nigeria

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50