Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:59 PM

Please I Need Advice. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please I Need Advice. (307 Views)

My Chinese Boss Keeps Making About 40% Deductions From My Salary. I Need Advice / Need Advice On Salary At My New Job / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice. by Tantz: 2:45am On Jan 30, 2021
Please I need your advice. I dey willing to learn skill, pls which skills is it advisable to learn.

I just dey waste my time all this while...I'm not young anymore. I'm in my mid twenties
Abeg
Re: Please I Need Advice. by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 30, 2021
Tantz:
Please I need your advice. I dey willing to learn skill, pls which skills is it advisable to learn.

I just dey waste my time all this while...I'm not young anymore. I'm in my mid twenties
Abeg

Go into phone repairs.
Re: Please I Need Advice. by CrazyMan(m): 12:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
1. Barbing, if you can learn it very well and have enough money to open your own barbing shop, you'll definitely do well.

2. Trade. Trade is another area you can easily explore. Could be clothes, food stuffs, building materials, motor parts...etc. once you can find someone to teach you how the market works and what the business is all about, you're good to go.

3. Welding. This is another good skill, cos with the right connections, you can get contracts from oil companies to service their firms. It just depends on how you package and publicize yourself.

4. Driving. Most cooperate firms will employ you once you learn it well, and is very conversant with the road network even if it's WAEC that you have, and you'll be paid a fair sum.

6. Shoe and Pam slippers making. This is another area you can explore, if you can lean this work very well and your prices are affordable you'll make a fortune cos hundreds of guys will patronize you.

Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Please I Need Advice. by ebenezer880(m): 12:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
CrazyMan:
1. Barbing, if you can learn it very well and have enough money to open your own barbing shop, you'll definitely do well.

2. Trade. Trade is another area you can easily explore. Could be clothes, food stuffs, building materials, motor parts...etc. once you can find someone to teach you how the market works and what the business is all about, you're good to go.

3. Welding. This is another good skill, cos with the right connections, you can get contracts from oil companies to service their firms. It just depends on how you package and publicize yourself.

4. Driving. Most cooperate firms will employ you once you learn it well, and is very conversant with the road network even if it's WAEC that you have, and you'll be paid a fair sum.

6. Shoe and Pam slippers making. This is another area you can explore, if you can lean this work very well and your prices are affordable you'll make a fortune cos hundreds of guys will patronize you.

Good luck.

crazyman the mod given good advice choose one of his

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice. by Tantz: 1:32am On Jan 31, 2021
CrazyMan:

Good luck.
Thanx man!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Hilarious Application A University Graduate Sent / Advice / What If Troubled States Like Borno & Zamfara Is Where You Need Be To Make It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.