Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency (38167 Views)

VP Shettima Under Fire For Dancing "Buga" While Insecurity Rises In Nigeria / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Nigeria’s Crude Demand Rises In Europe – NNPC / Youths Of Nigeria Few Hours Ago Sent A Message Across To The Nigerian Amy(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by ayusco85(m): 7:43pm On Jan 30, 2021
Psalmy2cute:

What about the punishment he is giving us now..?? Corona virus? Ebola? Lasa fever? Etc

I won't say it's punishment, it's our carelessness. Most viruses that have ravaged mankind came from wild animals.
Not every animal is meant to be consumed.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by LordReed(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
jaxxy:

It is a deviation from nature. An obvious one. It’s almost thesame as sleeping with animals.

When animals learn to give consent then it will be the same, till then they are not the same.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Armaggedon: 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
SmartyPants:

Do you think this is a rational question? Drugs destroy the individuals who use them and are proven to drive crime in society.
well, didn't know you know anything about rationality. homosexualism destroy individuals who indulge in them spiritually, medically and socially. It clearly draws the individual away from God (the Bible is very clear on that). It has been linked to colon and anal cancer and leads depression and ultimately suicide. Homosexualism and other perverse sexual behaviors increase the tendency of rape. They are countercultural and contribute to the disruption of social order, which in turn leads to more crime, violence and ultimately anomie. If we all become gays will mankind survive?

like I said, If you knew anything about being rational, you wouldn't have this opinion.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by oloshun(m): 8:21pm On Jan 30, 2021
WoundedLamb:
This is literally the dumbest thing I've read this year. Lol.

Who wrote this article? From beginning to end it means nothing.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by jaxxy(m): 8:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
LordReed:

When animals learn to give consent then it will be the same, till then they are not the same.

Animals give consent with same animals they communicate with not humans. undecided
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by SmartyPants(m): 8:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
Armaggedon:
well, didn't know you know anything about rationality. homosexualism destroy individuals who indulge in them spiritually, medically and socially. It clearly draws the individual away from God (the Bible is very clear on that). It has been linked to colon and anal cancer and leads depression and ultimately suicide. Homosexualism and other perverse sexual behaviors increase the tendency of rape. They are countercultural and contribute to the disruption of social order, which in turn leads to more crime, violence and ultimately anomie. If we all become gays will mankind survive?

like I said, If you knew anything about being rational, you wouldn't have this opinion.

1. You need to realize that you cannot impose your religious beliefs on the whole world. The duty of society is to create a conducive environment for everyone to live their lives peacefully. Laws are therefore not made to regulate moral and religious choices.

2. Homosexuality does not destroy anyone socially and medically anymore than heterosexual fornication does. If heterosexual fornication is not outlawed, then why should homosexual fornication be outlawed?

3. As to the bolded, please provide evidence.

4. If everyone was gay how would mankind survive? You might as well tell catholic priests that they must marry, after all if everyone is a Catholic priest, how will mankind survive?

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by LordReed(m): 8:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Animals give consent with same animals they communicate with not humans. undecided

They don't give consent to humans so its not the same.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by jaxxy(m): 8:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
LordReed:

They don't give consent to humans so its not the same.

Still against nature. So if an animal gives u consent it’s ok? If a woman gives a dog consent it’s ok?
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by LordReed(m): 9:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
jaxxy:

Still against nature. So if an animal gives u consent it’s ok? If a woman gives a dog consent it’s ok?

Can the dog give consent? How are you equating non-consensual sex with when 2 human agree to have sex? What is against nature? Homosexuality is found even in animals so this your against nature narrative is false.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by adekolaelect(m): 9:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
So what do you want us to do for biden now? Wailer from Trumps camp!!!! If you put Guns for their head people that will do gay or homosexual will do it .

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by plaindealer: 9:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Why are Nigerians so obsessed with Gay people?

They must be dealing with their own inner Gay fantasies and urges because there a a million and one things to bother your life with instead of needless obsession about what consenting grown men do.

I don't even remember the last time Gay people and their lifestyle put money in your bank account or put garri on your table.

Too many jobless and idle people in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Zedoo(m): 9:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
ayusco85:

I won't say it's punishment, it's our carelessness. Most viruses that have ravaged mankind came from wild animals.
Not every animal is meant to be consumed.

Here goes an ignoramus.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Lightangel65: 9:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
sucess001:

I am surely not the mumu here. You are justifying being gay because Giraffes and baboons have been known to be gay. Effectively saying it's okay to do it cos animals do it

Think before typing

Who made the comparison is it not you in the first place
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by RighteousI: 9:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
They are not bold to come out as gay, all they can do is to come and post online.
If dem born your papa well, come to oshodi bus stop and declare your homosexuality to those agberos, they will nearly beat you to death.

Bunch of faggg*s

Upon all the beautiful girls wey full Lagos, na man yansh dem want.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Yesboss0009: 10:57pm On Jan 30, 2021
1st Corinthians 6:9.....but who are my to judge I leave it to God
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by gregyboy(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jman06:
Female eggs can be sourced and subjected to invitro fertilization with sperm from either of the couple. Many ladies can act as surrogates and get paid for it. These things have been happening since time immemorial

Besides, there will always be more straight people in any human population. So, it won't get to the point of termination of the entire human race unless by something else.

Lol, this gays are not only mentally deformed but are also generally stupid

See this gay defend his satanic act

Why would they be a need for surrogacy, from a female the God who they say made them deformed should have fixed one of them womb

If i was mentally deformed as a gay i will commit suicide

Tho we know the act of blaming God in their suppose deformity his a stunt to justify thier wicked act against humanity

Soon pedophile will come out and claim they were genetically wired that way and they need not to be stereotype,

Same goes for bestality

I will kill a supoorter of gay before i kill the gay or lesbian

They will never be more straight people than gays, the world would now later turn bia claiming several sexual orientation that is yet to be unveil

You satanist the surrogate child of yours will grow up amongst two males growing up you fucking will teach him too how to be gay and you let him go into the society raping young boys

You all deserve an head shot
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Jman06(m): 11:30pm On Jan 30, 2021
gregyboy:

Lol, this gays are not only mentally deformed but are also generally stupid

See this gay defend his satanic act

Why would they be a need for surrogacy, from a female the God who they say made them deformed should have fixed one of them womb

If i was mentally deformed as a gay i will commit suicide

Tho we know the act of blaming God in their suppose deformity his a stunt to justify thier wicked act against humanity

Soon pedophile will come out and claim they were genetically wired that way and they need not to be stereotype,

Same goes for bestality

I will kill a supoorter of gay before i kill the gay or lesbian

They will never be more straight people than gays, the world would now later turn bia claiming several sexual orientation that is yet to be unveil

You satanist the surrogate child of yours will grow up amongst two males growing up you fucking will teach him too how to be gay and you let him go into the society raping young boys

You all deserve an head shot
As usual, anyone who doesn't join in your homophobia is termed gay, right?

Your reasoning does not depict a "great mind" so change your signature to read "small mind".
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by gregyboy(m): 11:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jman06:
As usual, anyone who doesn't join in your homophobia is termed gay, right?

Your reasoning does not depict a "great mind" so change your signature to read "small mind".

A supporter of a gay to me is a potential gay and the biggest threat than an established gay

You're not practicing but you're giving the go ahead, alomst like you're practicing it too and encouraging it

Lastly pray my kind dont get to power you will know the reason i call myself great mind
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Jman06(m): 11:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
gregyboy:

A supporter of a gay to me is a potential gay and the biggest threat than an established gay

You're not practicing but you're giving the go ahead, alomst like you're practicing it too and encouraging it

Lastly pray my kind dont get to power you will know the reason i call myself great mind

People with poor reasoning ability like you will NEVER get to power in a secular country like Nigeria.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by gregyboy(m): 11:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Armaggedon:

We cant even control rape against female gender just imagine controlling it from both gender

Lol

Soon pedophiles will flag up for their own right
Bestaitality will flag up too
Incest will also flag up

For all their right amd the world wil be left in chaos
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by gregyboy(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jman06:
People with poor reasoning ability like you will NEVER get to power in a secular country like Nigeria.

Just pray because you wont be sleeping with your two eyes

You want to liberal minded abi... grin grin

Or you doing this to offend world religion

Any bases you supporting such wicked act, it wont be justifiable by me

If we are mobing a gay and you say leave am, and I dey there u self go join am

Go through my post and you will see you are taking with a core hater of lgbt
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by privaldo: 12:10am On Jan 31, 2021
sucess001:

The morality of others and society is harmed sir

How is the morality of others harmed?
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by NASTYNASOSO: 12:55am On Jan 31, 2021
seborrhic:
I won't be surprised if Nigeria turns out having one of the highest number of gay people in the world.
Something that has been happening in the North long before other countries even started accepting it.They have probably the highest number of gay people in Nigeria,but they hypocritically pretend to be regulating others with normal sexual orientations,no wonder the law is toothless.

HMMMMMMM

OGA BUT WHERE IN THE NORTH
PLEASE , DON'T BE STUPID ABOUT MAKING CLAIMS TOU CANNOT PROVE.

SHOW US A DETAILED STUDY

ELSE YOU JUST HAVE SOME HIDDEN AGENDA ABOUT THE NORTH.

MOST LIKELY YOU WISH YOU WERE A NORTHERNER.

CHECK ALL THAT CAME OUT AND POINT A NORTHERNER.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Nobody: 1:35am On Jan 31, 2021
Ddokie:

My brother, is it natural to want to have sex with ones sister or brother or daughter?
LOL. English dey bother you. Who said anything about natural. If you are not retarded you should know "natural" has been there and will still be there but nature on the other hand differs, it changes due to alot factors.
Some people engage in incest they are surely acting on something within them. If you like call it possession or mental disorder.
Regardless of it been a crime or not people that do it will still do it. Same as pedophilia but that on the other hand in most cases the sexual act is done by force(rape) which we all know is a crime.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Nobody: 1:47am On Jan 31, 2021
jaxxy:

It is a deviation from nature. An obvious one. It’s almost thesame as sleeping with animals.
Exactly that deviation is what makes it nature.
Nature is never certain it can't be predicted it varies, it switches.
Bestiality is something some people engage in
True. I don't know if there is a form of attraction between the man and the animal.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Nobody: 1:49am On Jan 31, 2021
Ddokie:

How do you know it is a nature thing?
God told me. LOL read up on it bro
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Franklydes(m): 2:03am On Jan 31, 2021
Depepper:

What... The same way heterosexuals rape,molest even kill people abi.
which do you prefer?
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Nobody: 2:48am On Jan 31, 2021
Franklydes:
which do you prefer?
None. A rapist of any sexuality should face the law.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Franklydes(m): 2:50am On Jan 31, 2021
Depepper:

None. A rapist of any sexuality should face the law.
That correct but in this case these people are different
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Nobody: 3:27am On Jan 31, 2021
Franklydes:
That correct but in this case these people are different
The Maasai tribe drinks cow blood on some occasions. It affects you in no way.
In this case.(if you don't drink cow blood) does that make you "different from them" or better than them.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Dogogo1900: 6:11am On Jan 31, 2021
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Dogogo1900: 6:13am On Jan 31, 2021
Are you surprised that all the gay people come from that part of Nigeria that want to form Biafra?
Please let the fools go and form their gay Biafra, we don't want gay people in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

6 Reasons You Should Never Demand For Nigeria To Break Up / Explosion in Millennium Plaza in Abuja / Obi: I Stopped Obasanjo From Sleeping In Anambra And Saved Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.