Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency (38152 Views)

VP Shettima Under Fire For Dancing "Buga" While Insecurity Rises In Nigeria / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Nigeria’s Crude Demand Rises In Europe – NNPC / Youths Of Nigeria Few Hours Ago Sent A Message Across To The Nigerian Amy(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Magnoliaa(f): 1:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
cooooooks:
Did you make sense here?

You're all over the place.

so all over the place.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by LordReed(m): 1:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lightangel65:

No at young age kids don't know what to like, if they keep seeing a guy and another guy having sex they can start to like it and boom they are gay. Most gay people it's not cause they want to be gay it's fault on parents part. So I don't know why people want them dead when society made them in the first place

This is not how it works. You don't develop homosexual attraction because it is normalised. If that was the case then there be no homosexuals in Nigeria or other places where it is not normalised.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Brandonx(m): 2:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
LordReed:

Is there a difference between them seeing a man and man having sex and a man and woman having sex?
I would prefer they see a man/woman sex scene to a man/man sex scene at least the former I can justify but the latter I don't know what to say about that.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by RiderEzzy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Like for real dudu u need a job how what happened in another country make u do something in another country like which theory is that u guys need a work
Not all this [color=#770077][/color]
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by shoprite: 2:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency

To whoever made this up . . .

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by bigcasava1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Tozic: 2:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
Magnoliaa:

undecided And who has been running after me upandan on NL like a blue-pilled, simp-hearted, thirsty douche with his tongue lolling and tail wagging between his full balls and yam legs?
Woah! shocked
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by LordReed(m): 2:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
Brandonx:

I would prefer they see a man/woman sex scene to a man/man sex scene at least the former I can justify but the latter I don't know what to say about that.

It's the same thing you'd say in either case, people love who they love and have sex with who they are attracted to. Them seeing same sex lovemaking scenes is not going to make them homosexual and vice versa. Homosexual parents do not automatically have homosexual children so why would the mere act of seeing homosexual lovemaking make people homosexual?
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Jman06(m): 2:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
Magmata:
By the time what humanity is cooking in the pot of civilization is perfectly done, we all must see and get served accordingly from the ugly concoction.

Freedom isn't lawlessness. Law of Nature will never adjust for human feelings, We can create our own laws to suit our feelings but we can't change the consequences.

Yeah, the voyage may appear cool because you're many on the ship, but, by the time the storm overturn the ship, you will realize there is nothing like collective drowning.

Life isn't all about pleasure or individual feelings. All unnatural acts and feelings cause imbalance in Nature.
All excesses violates Natural law, your body can testify to that.

So, let's be careful what feelings we entertain, or what law we support; the effect is the same.

Though I know that homosexuality is natural, let me inform you that there are instances where we have to alter the cause of nature for overall good of humanity. Examples of such instances include; child birth (where some women have to be helped to deliver unnaturally), disease states where we have to help the body recover with medications, communication- where we have to manipulate cosmic forces to facilitate communication with people far away from us. The list is endless.

That is why we are co creators with mother nature.

Allowing homosexuals have their freedom will not lead to termination of human existence because medical sciences have advanced so much that reproduction can easily be carried out in the labs and so much progress has been made in the area of disease control.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Adakintroy: 2:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
solmusdesigns:
When Newspaper don't have any meaningful News they pull out nonsense

How will US President influence sexual orientation of a Nigerian

America is number nation. Every of their actions and culture affect you all. Everyday. You deny your traditions and culture on a daily basis in favour of their. Yet when issue like this come up you fain nativity. Cowards!
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Armaggedon: 2:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
SmartyPants:

Because they harm others.

Sir, what is your point is a simple question. Are you unable to articulate your point?
Mr, all are harmful to the society in every ramification.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Brandonx(m): 2:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
LordReed:

It's the same thing you'd say in either case, people love who they love and have sex with who they are attracted to. Them seeing same sex lovemaking scenes is not going to make them homosexual and vice versa. Homosexual parents do not automatically have homosexual children so why would the mere act of seeing homosexual lovemaking make people homosexual?
A little child is like a tabula rasa what they see and the environment where they reside influences their personality to a large extent.
You keep feeding a child with stories and pictures of homosexuals that child would turn out to be one.
Had it been you were told you were a girl I'm pretty sure you would put on female apparels.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Feggie3: 2:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Armaggedon:
If homosexualism is a sexual orientation then terrorism is an ideological leaning, drug dealing also an enterprise etc
You are an illiterate.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Armaggedon: 3:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
Feggie3:
You are an illiterate.
That's exactly what any other morally bankrupt person would say
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by ursamajor: 3:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
baratech:
How do you know it increased?

Is there a meter somewhere?

Please how did Biden increase homosexuality in Nigeria?

Make una dey use sense na....
The policy of the current US government outrightly promotes queer rights.
You openly coming out in a country whose laws abhors same sex marriage, means you're likely seeking for asylum.
Watch as the number of openly gay people in Nigeria increase in coming months, then watch how they're given Visas after seeking for asylum.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by IMAliyu(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
Masterclass32:
This people are gradually infiltrating Nigeria, compromising individuals, so-called celebrities and ordinary people alike. They are also behind the same-sex love movie, ife.

They are busy promoting their agenda and the govt seems unable, or unwilling to enforce the law.
Infiltrate?
These people have always existed, but keep their stuff on the down low.

It's just now that they have the liver to show themselves.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by SmartyPants(m): 3:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
Armaggedon:
Mr, all are harmful to the society in every ramification.

How does homosexuality harm society?
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by SmartyPants(m): 3:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Armaggedon:
That's exactly what any other morally bankrupt person would say

What makes you the moral judge?
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by daddytime(m): 3:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
gregyboy:

Gay spotted

Yeah, so, how does it affect you and what are you going to do about it?
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by dragunov: 3:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
Doraty1:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/01/30/lgbt-despite-anti-gay-law-homosexuality-rises-in-nigeria-few-days-into-bidens-presidency/?amp&__twitter_impression=true

So why blame that on Biden when you have said it yourself that Buhari is not tackling that menace? Well, its not as if he is competent to do anything though. Biden is not Nigeria's president.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by psyco: 3:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
helinues:

What sort of nonsense report is this?

How many of the so called homosexual aware of Biden's inauguration..

This is no longer a dailypost but dailyjargons
you are not intelligent.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by psyco: 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
solmusdesigns:
When Newspaper don't have any meaningful News they pull out nonsense

How will US President influence sexual orientation of a Nigerian
cyber warfare retard!
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by pussyphilia(m): 3:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Brandonx:

A little child is like a tabula rasa what they see and the environment where they reside influences their personality to a large extent.
You keep feeding a child with stories and pictures of homosexuals that child would turn out to be one.
Had it been you were told you were a girl I'm pretty sure you would put on female apparels.
Bros your submission is not true! I remember growing up in a typical Nigerian community in delta state. I had this guy friend of mine that we used to do some funny childish stuff with. Sometimes he'll be the guy and I the girl(his wife) or vice versa. But it all ended at childhood. Despite all that childish plays, none of us is gay or even bi.
I believe strongly that some people are born gay.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by psyco: 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
Toks2008:
All nah hustle to get asylum for U.S especially when Biden is pushing for the possibility of seeking asylum outside United States.

Naija men too like women to be gay... Even bobirisky still get penis... Nah hustle dey make am claim trans... If I lie ask Tonto Dike.
it not about this nigerian men. But the upcoming Nigeria men. If they succeed you children won't see anything wrong in being gay.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by psyco: 3:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
bepositive11:
Would you rather have gay men pretend like they're straight? How many closet gay men are there out there with wives, sleeping with men behind their backs? I would rather be 100% sure that my partner is not gay at all. Open societies are much less likely to have closet gays.
closet Gays that exists in you brain washed head.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by psyco: 3:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
daddytime:
Funny caption.

So, na Biden manufacture the homos...what a "God" this Biden truly is.

Until we all begin to understand and accept the fact that these orientations and preferences has been with us from the days of our forefathers, we would continue crying blue murder over whst we have zero control over and seeking in futility to help God fix his creations.

I do not bother myself about anyone's sexual preferences or orientation so long as it isn't directly infringing on my space and rights.

Sometimes I just think weirdly and as myself "what if I had been created, wired and grown to find myself attracted to the same sex as I presently do with the opposite sex without questioning anything", perhaps it would help me to begin to understand that the homosexuals also have a feeling which they aren't a 100% in control of.

I know they'd also look at me and see me as weird because they can't understand how and why one can be attracted to the opposite sex.

In all, na tolerance we all need.
I believe you're specifically wired as a retard.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by hardon1(m): 3:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Don't be surprise that these persons are not actually gay. They are just using it to call attention to themselves or to form some kind of levels

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by psyco: 3:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Viknat:
Una never see d scope? Every Nigerian wey come out with this shit, begin declare as gay cos biden is in power o. Na assylum visa Dem dey find . Naija guys wey like pussy pass food
think about your coming children.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Yusman316(m): 3:31pm On Jan 30, 2021
seborrhic:
I won't be surprised if Nigeria turns out having one of the highest number of gay people in the world.
Something that has been happening in the North long before other countries even started accepting it.They have probably the highest number of gay people in Nigeria,but they hypocritically pretend to be regulating others with normal sexual orientations,no wonder the law is toothless.
Granted the North has a lot of gays, but one thing they don't do is to come online and announce it. Let them try it and see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by psyco: 3:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
wink2015:
THIS IS NOT NIGERIA 'S PROBLEM.

What we need in Nigeria is employment for the youth and opportunity to develop our potential.

NA WHO DON CHOP BELLIFUL DEY TALK ABOUT THIS GAY NONSENSE.
before nkon.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Brandonx(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
pussyphilia:
Bros your submission is not true! I remember growing up in a typical Nigerian community in delta state. I had this guy friend of mine that we used to do some funny childish stuff with. Sometimes he'll be the guy and I the girl(his wife) or vice versa. But it all ended at childhood. Despite all that childish plays, none of us is gay or even bi.
I believe strongly that some people are born gay.
I don't know about all that but I just don't want my children to see any thing i wouldn't see.

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by FarmTech(m): 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ddokie:

Does having sex with one's nuclear family member affect anyone?

Why is it still illegal world over?

A man not having sexual feelings for his sister is not a biological thing but a mental thing.That is the reason why siblings who don't know they are siblings will develop sexual desire for one another. There is nothing in the human blood that stops you or me from desiring our siblings sexually. What is stopping us is in our head. Why is it in our head? Because we were groomed from birth to know that one can't have sex with his sister/brother, mother/father, because it is against natural law.

As we speak, there are people who indulge in such world over but the numbers are few. The moment society begins to accept incest as a way of life, that mental barricade begins to diminish, and the number of those indulging in it starts to increase.

That is exactly the same thing happening with homosexuality. It has been with the world right from the onset but very limited. The recent increase in cases of homosexuality and lesbianism is simply because it is being accepted in different parts of the world. People are being raised to believe there is nothing wrong with it, as such, the numbers of those identifying as gay is on the increase. That is a very serious problem that would affect humanity in centuries to come.

Beautiful.

Do you know the effect of rising cases of homosexuality?

Just think a bit about it.

Spot-on bro.

Which will lead to under population, and goes directly against God's first command to man in Gen 1:28 "Be fruitful and multiply".

Under-population would lead to a serious humanitarian crises. Anyone who is interested can just start reading up the dangers of under population.

What effect does my neighbor sleeping with his daughter or sister have on me oga?

If you say it will lead to birth defects, how e take concern me wey dey okay for my house? Even at that medical science has reached a level where anomalies can be discovered in fetuses. So if a growing fetus is defective, it can be aborted. And abortion doesn't affect me too, just the same way homosexuality doesn't affect me. Nothing another person does affects me. Abi no be so dem talk?

That is how men without wisdom talk forgetting that even Newton's law of universal gravitation states that every particle attracts every other particle in the universe...

What ever you do good or bad has an effect on other people.

True talk. "What ever you do good or bad has an effect on other people.
"

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Petrol To Sell At 117 Per Litre As PPMC Slashes Ex-Depot Prices / Saraki Presents Africa’s Map-Painted Ostrich Egg To President Nana Akufo-Addo / Reno Omokri Returns To Nigeria, Meets NSA, Nuhu Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.