Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency (38211 Views)

VP Shettima Under Fire For Dancing "Buga" While Insecurity Rises In Nigeria / Russia-ukraine Crisis: Nigeria’s Crude Demand Rises In Europe – NNPC / Youths Of Nigeria Few Hours Ago Sent A Message Across To The Nigerian Amy(video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Armaggedon: 7:11am On Jan 31, 2021
SmartyPants:

1. You need to realize that you cannot impose your religious beliefs on the whole world. The duty of society is to create a conducive environment for everyone to live their lives peacefully . Laws are therefore not made to regulate moral and religious choices.
Isn't it funny how you think those who do drugs have to be stopped while you have suddenly started talking about "moral and religious choices " when it comes to homosexuals?

The statement in bold is correct but laws are made to regulate moral choices execpt you want anarchy. that is why you cannot build a peaceful society by allowing every demand that runs through people's imaginations to prevail. For a society to be stable, peaceful and harmonious, there must be some moral standards. Every society has values they protect but also enforce and pass down to generations. That is why every society fights against deviance and contra-cultures. Remember this is universal and has nothing to do with religion. And hey! I have the right to judge you with Christianity if you are Christian. Even the law recognises that.

SmartyPants:

2. Homosexuality does not destroy anyone socially and medically anymore than heterosexual fornication does. If heterosexual fornication is not outlawed, then why should homosexual fornication be outlawed?

Heterosexual sex is not a contra-cultural behaviour. It does not contribute to the destruction of the family institution which give rise to other social vices and crimes. It does not lead to colon and anal cancer etc if you think it does you rather provide evidence.

SmartyPants:

3. As to the bolded, please provide evidence.

You want me to provide evidence that men hump on innocent little boys to sodomise them and introduce them to this terrible way of life. That is another delusion.

SmartyPants:

4. If everyone was gay how would mankind survive? You might as well tell catholic priests that they must marry, after all if everyone is a Catholic priest, how will mankind survive?

You claim homosexualism is born so it's wrong for you to compare them to priesthood that is a choice. Moreover If everybody decide to be Catholic priest, laws will will be against it. It's nothing new. People are selected through a process.

You need to learn that paedophilia, homosexualism etc are all conditions. They are only using the loopholes created by the deficiencies of liberal democracy to promote this terrible lifestyle and affect society adversely. Liberal democracy is just an ideology and this is one of it's major demerits. The west no longer has a society nor norms. The only thing keeping some form of order is the state. Soon liberalism will start getting challenged intellectually, and in a couple of centuries what gave rise to liberalism will end it. Some politicians in Europe are already speaking of "illiberal democracy"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Image123(m): 9:38am On Jan 31, 2021
LordReed:

Can the dog give consent? How are you equating non-consensual sex with when 2 human agree to have sex? What is against nature? Homosexuality is found even in animals so this your against nature narrative is false.

Maybe he should say "human nature" for better understanding. It's a borrowed, copied, abominable, animal behavior.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Pelecius: 9:56am On Jan 31, 2021
Ddokie:

Does having sex with one's nuclear family member affect anyone?

Why is it still illegal world over?

A man not having sexual feelings for his sister is not a biological thing but a mental thing.That is the reason why siblings who don't know they are siblings will develop sexual desire for one another. There is nothing in the human blood that stops you or me from desiring our siblings sexually. What is stopping us is in our head. Why is it in our head? Because we were groomed from birth to know that one can't have sex with his sister/brother, mother/father, because it is against natural law.

As we speak, there are people who indulge in such world over but the numbers are few. The moment society begins to accept incest as a way of life, that mental barricade begins to diminish, and the number of those indulging in it starts to increase.

That is exactly the same thing happening with homosexuality. It has been with the world right from the onset but very limited. The recent increase in cases of homosexuality and lesbianism is simply because it is being accepted in different parts of the world. People are being raised to believe there is nothing wrong with it, as such, the numbers of those identifying as gay is on the increase. That is a very serious problem that would affect humanity in centuries to come.

Beautiful.

Do you know the effect of rising cases of homosexuality?

Just think a bit about it.

Spot-on bro.

Which will lead to under population, and goes directly against God's first command to man in Gen 1:28 "Be fruitful and multiply".

Under-population would lead to a serious humanitarian crises. Anyone who is interested can just start reading up the dangers of under population.

What effect does my neighbor sleeping with his daughter or sister have on me oga?

If you say it will lead to birth defects, how e take concern me wey dey okay for my house? Even at that medical science has reached a level where anomalies can be discovered in fetuses. So if a growing fetus is defective, it can be aborted. And abortion doesn't affect me too, just the same way homosexuality doesn't affect me. Nothing another person does affects me. Abi no be so dem talk?

That is how men without wisdom talk forgetting that even Newton's law of universal gravitation states that every particle attracts every other particle in the universe...

What ever you do good or bad has an effect on other people.

Folks like you are rare in NL.
Keep it up
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Pelecius: 9:58am On Jan 31, 2021
oyetpel:

There is US President influence.

Biden's party supports open display of Gay, Lesbianism LGBTQ.

So in an event where this people they are coming out as gay are being harassed and prosecuted, the United States will want to take them in and offer them amnesty to defile the Nigerian government.
You obviously see what many are not seeing. This is definitely the assumption for writing the article
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Pelecius: 10:02am On Jan 31, 2021
Brendaniel:

God bless you, same thing I've been saying since, some people think we are just being homophobic, but that's the truth....

It's like you guys have forgotten so easily the days of Obama, how he threatened nations with sanctions including Nigeria for same sex marriage, you think Biden won the presidency because he was better candidate than trump, NO, Nigerian gay community is bolder now because of his victory, and I tell you they will keep pushing their agenda knowing that he will come to their aid if the government starts taking action on them, It's like a trap they are setting for the Nigerian Government, you think all this gay this and that coming up is coincidental, NO it's not they know what they are doing...
Great reasoning.
I wonder how many folks missed the point
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by gregyboy(m): 10:20am On Jan 31, 2021
Depepper:

LOL. English dey bother you. Who said anything about natural. If you are not retarded you should know "natural" has been there and will still be there but nature on the other hand differs, it changes due to alot factors.
Some people engage in incest they are surely acting on something within them. If you like call it possession or mental disorder.
Regardless of it been a crime or not people that do it will still do it. Same as pedophilia but that on the other hand in most cases the sexual act is done by force(rape) which we all know is a crime.

Is all pedophilia sex done by force,

Madman
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by gregyboy(m): 10:29am On Jan 31, 2021
Depepper:

None. A rapist of any sexuality should face the law.

We can't even control male to rape, now we want to add male to male, female to female rape

Just see southafrica with their gay laws which has earned them hiv capital of the world, with their highest rape cases in Africa this is due to fact that sexual activities are coming from both samesex and non same sex act,

You gays should keep quite there is no place for
Your kind here in Nigeria
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Image123(m): 10:59am On Jan 31, 2021
LordReed:

You are conflating 2 different things and trying to make them equivalent when they simply are not. Telling a child that they are a different sex from what they are is just creating unnecessary psychological trauma for the child. This is not what happens when they see homosexual coupling. They watch violent movies and cartoon day in day out and how many of them have become violent murderers? Merely watching will not change them into homosexuals if that was the case then children of homosexuals will always be homosexuals which is not what happens.

Total folly. It's called Influence not Science duh.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by SmartyPants(m): 11:08am On Jan 31, 2021
Armaggedon:
1. Isn't it funny how you think those who do drugs have to be stopped while you have suddenly started talking about "moral and religious choices " when it comes to homosexuals?

The statement in bold is correct but laws are made to regulate moral choices execpt you want anarchy. that is why you cannot build a peaceful society by allowing every demand that runs through people's imaginations to prevail. 2. For a society to be stable, peaceful and harmonious, there must be some moral standards. Every society has values they protect but also enforce and pass down to generations. That is why every society fights against deviance and contra-cultures. Remember this is universal and has nothing to do with religion. And hey! I have the right to judge you with Christianity if you are Christian. Even the law recognises that.

3. Heterosexual sex is not a contra-cultural behaviour. It does not contribute to the destruction of the family institution which give rise to other social vices and crimes. It does not lead to colon and anal cancer etc if you think it does you rather provide evidence.

4. You want me to provide evidence that men hump on innocent little boys to sodomise them and introduce them to this terrible way of life. That is another delusion.

5. You claim homosexualism is born so it's wrong for you to compare them to priesthood that is a choice. Moreover If everybody decide to be Catholic priest, laws will will be against it. It's nothing new. People are selected through a process.

6. You need to learn that paedophilia, homosexualism etc are all conditions.

7. They are only using the loopholes created by the deficiencies of liberal democracy to affect to promote this terrible lifestyle and affect society adversely. Liberal democracy is just an ideological and this is one of it's major demerits. The west no longer has a society nor norms. The only thing keeping some form of order is the state. Soon liberalism will start getting challenged intellectually, and in a couple of centuries what gave rise to liberalism will end it. Some politicians in Europe are already speaking of "illiberal democracy"

1. It can only be "funny" if you lack basic comprehension since I have already pointed out to you, several times now, that the reasons for criminalizing drug use is because of the broader impact it has on the society.

2. A completely baseless assertion. Democratic societies do not make laws to regulate moral conduct and choices. Laws are mode to simply preserve the peace of society, and to enable individuals to live and pursue happiness. Laws may have a moral corollary, but it is against democratic principles to make purely moral laws. Also, by attempting to criminalize homosexuality you are attempting to impose your religious beliefs not on Christians alone, but on the whole society. Stop going off point!

3. Another off-point argument. You said homosexuality leads to illness - now I understand you don't really understand the science behind what you are talking about so let me break it down for you. The mechanism through which this happens is via hpv infection. But heterosexual people transmit hpv in other ways, also causing things like throat cancer. Hilariously, you seem to believe that it is only homosexuals who have anal sex. Funny!

3. b. Homosexuality leads to the break down of the family and therefore to other vices. You just made that up in your head. You're entitled to your opinion but laws cannot be made based on your own opinion. But let me indulge you and show you the obvious logical inconsistency in your thought process. Yes, broken homes do lead to crime, but homosexuals cannot have kids! so which kids are they producing for there to be a dysfunctional home? Or you mean those who adopt kids? That's funny...since those abandoned kids are the product of dysfunctional heterosexual sex but no, you don't think that heterosexual fornication can lead to the breakdown of families and vices ins society. That is to show you that you are not thinking.

4. Men rape all sorts. What you said is that Homosexuality increases the incident of rape. Now I assumed that being a rational person you must have had a study or report you were citing. Am I to believe you simply made this up along with several other assertions of yours? Unsurprising.

5. I never said people are born homosexual. Whichever anyone arrives at their homosexuality is no concern of mine. The fact is that, only a tin percent of the human race is homosexual so your argument that homosexuality threatens humanity holds no water. By claiming that homosexuality threatens humanity, the only logical way to accept your argument is that if allowed to grow it will eventually do so. Similarly, Catholic priests, if everyone was allowed to become one, would eventually mean an end to humanity. That means, everyone must be forced to marry. That means the state should start finding wives for us all....why are you being absurd?

6. Prove it.

7. There is no society that has been adversely affected by having homosexuals. The west that has completely normalised cannot be compared to those countries that still outlaw homosexuality. Give me single example of modern, prosperous and respectable country that outlaws homosexuality.

You better learn to stop being so invested in what others are doing with their private organs.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Jman06(m): 11:38am On Jan 31, 2021
What I have observed is that most times those of you who attack homosexuals online are closeted gays who are fighting to suppress their innate desires for same sex.

Like I have said severally, NO NORMAL MALE would be bothered about this issue of homosexuality. Because we know that even if the rest of the world become openly gay, it will NEVER CHANGE OUR DESIRE FOR THE OPPOSITE SEX.

Only those who have something to hide or suppress are getting worked up about homosexual people. I seriously suspect that moniker called gregyboy

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by gregyboy(m): 11:51am On Jan 31, 2021
Jman06:
What I have observed is that most times those of you who attack homosexuals online are closeted gays who are fighting to suppress their innate desires for same sex.

Like I have said severally, NO NORMAL MALE would be bothered about this issue of homosexuality. Because we know that even if the rest of the world become openly gay, it will NEVER CHANGE OUR DESIRE FOR THE OPPOSITE SEX.

Only those who have something to hide or suppress are getting worked up about homosexual people. I seriously suspect that moniker called gregyboy

What i hate, i hate with passion

Formidable passion and what i like i love with all

Homosexuality is an insult to humanity
And deficency in over liberalism

If homosexual most stand on earth then everything illegal must stand so the world will come to an end

Kleptomatic tho naturally born by nature to steal are arrested, then homosexual who also use that as an excuse should be left to breathe

You guys are insane
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Ddokie: 11:55am On Jan 31, 2021
Depepper:

LOL. English dey bother you. Who said anything about natural. If you are not retarded you should know "natural" has been there and will still be there but nature on the other hand differs, it changes due to alot factors.
Some people engage in incest they are surely acting on something within them. If you like call it possession or mental disorder.
Regardless of it been a crime or not people that do it will still do it. Same as pedophilia but that on the other hand in most cases the sexual act is done by force(rape) which we all know is a crime.

Simple question with a "Yes" or "No" answer, and me being reetarded has entered the discussion.

End of conversation.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Jman06(m): 12:32pm On Jan 31, 2021
gregyboy:

What i hate, i hate with passion

Formidable passion and what i like i love with all

Homosexuality is an insult to humanity
And deficency in over liberalism

If homosexual most stand on earth then everything illegal must stand so the world will come to an end

Kleptomatic tho naturally born by nature to steal are arrested, then homosexual who also use that as an excuse should be left to breathe

You guys are insane
Kleptomania we know affect people since someone could lose his or her costly belonging to a kleptomaniac, how exactly does homosexuality affect people negatively It'll rather positively affect the world since it can help control population.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 31, 2021
gregyboy:

Is all pedophilia sex done by force,

Madman
Unmadman i said in most cases not all cases
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jan 31, 2021
Ddokie:

Simple question with a "Yes" or "No" answer, and me being reetarded has entered the discussion.

End of conversation.

Gentleman i in no way mean any harm. If my words sounds like that. I'm sorry about that.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jan 31, 2021
You gays should keep quite there is no place for
Your kind here in Nigeria [/quote]
��.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by gregyboy(m): 1:55pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jman06:
Kleptomania we know affect people since someone could lose his or her costly belonging to a kleptomaniac, how exactly does homosexuality affect people negatively It'll rather positively affect the world since it can help control population.

Diesease will spread faster
I who is straight nigga will always be watching my back from some armed gay robbers raping me

My kids who i want to ve straight will be influenced by norms

More rape more suicide on rape victim

If a gay rapist, happen to rape me guns will be flying, more violence to d society

If gays are allowed to roam around incest should be allowed too, beastaility after all dey didnt make themselves that way

U gays have no fucking excuse to be normal in a normal world
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Armaggedon: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2021
SmartyPants:

1. It can only be "funny" if you lack basic comprehension since I have already pointed out to you, several times now, that the reasons for criminalizing drug use is because of the broader impact it has on the society.
you have not explained the 'broader impact' hard drugs trade has that homosexualisn doesn't have. Did you explain it in your dream?

SmartyPants:

2. A completely baseless assertion. Democratic societies do not make laws to regulate moral conduct and choices. Laws are mode to simply preserve the peace of society, and to enable individuals to live and pursue happiness. Laws may have a moral corollary, but it is against democratic principles to make purely moral laws. Also, by attempting to criminalize homosexuality you are attempting to impose your religious beliefs not on Christians alone, but on the whole society. Stop going off point!
Is it againt democratic principles to have laws? yes or no

SmartyPants:

3. Another off-point argument. You said homosexuality leads to illness - now I understand you don't really understand the science behind what you are talking about so let me break it down for you. The mechanism through which this happens is via hpv infection. But heterosexual people transmit hpv in other ways, also causing things like throat cancer. Hilariously, you seem to believe that it is only homosexuals who have anal sex. Funny!
homosexualism leads to anal cancer. That's the fact you have not vitiated. Whatever rubbish mechanism or whether other things also cause the sickness is out of question.

SmartyPants:

3. b. Homosexuality leads to the break down of the family and therefore to other vices. You just made that up in your head. You're entitled to your opinion but laws cannot be made based on your own opinion. But let me indulge you and show you the obvious logical inconsistency in your thought process. Yes, broken homes do lead to crime, but homosexuals cannot have kids! so which kids are they producing for there to be a dysfunctional home? Or you mean those who adopt kids? That's funny...since those abandoned kids are the product of dysfunctional heterosexual sex but no, you don't think that heterosexual fornication can lead to the breakdown of families and vices ins society. That is to show you that you are not thinking.
I'm struggling to understand your point here but you have done absolutely nothing to counter the fact that it destroys the family institution.

SmartyPants:

4. Men rape all sorts. What you said is that Homosexuality increases the incident of rape. Now I assumed that being a rational person you must have had a study or report you were citing. Am I to believe you simply made this up along with several other assertions of yours? Unsurprising.
But you never cited any research in your bogus claims. Well, everybody knows that homosexualism and paedophilia are two sides the same coin. Most homosexuals are also paedophiles. you also want to ask if molesting young boys is rape? Such a question isn't beyond you.

SmartyPants:

5. I never said people are born homosexual. Whichever anyone arrives at their homosexuality is no concern of mine. The fact is that, only a tin percent of the human race is homosexual so your argument that homosexuality threatens humanity holds no water. By claiming that homosexuality threatens humanity, the only logical way to accept your argument is that if allowed to grow it will eventually do so. Similarly, Catholic priests, if everyone was allowed to become one, would eventually mean an end to humanity. That means, everyone must be forced to marry. That means the state should start finding wives for us all....why are you being absurd?
You might want to check my first post you quoted

6. Prove it.

SmartyPants:

7. There is no society that has been adversely affected by having homosexuals. The west that has completely normalised cannot be compared to those countries that still outlaw homosexuality. Give me single example of modern, prosperous and respectable country that outlaws homosexuality.
Make no such mistake. Western societies no longer have values. They have destroyed their family institution, tradition and religious standards. Issues of abortion, gay marriage, feminism, transgender have tore them apart leading to depression, drugs, mass shooting and knife attacks. These are symptoms of anomie and if their economy comes under serious stress, there will be problem because the only thing giving them a semblance of stability is economic prosperity. USA is an example.

SmartyPants:

You better learn to stop being so invested in what others are doing with their private organs.
But you justify clamping down on the drug deals two adults do in their basements. sounds hypocritical.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Plazmakite3mx(m): 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2021
The only way to stop this nonsense in Nigeria is to destroy the corruption, poverty and hopelessness that makes young people vulnerable to rich and powerful pedophiles.
When the physical and economic abuse stops, the homosexuality will die a natural death.
If we are going to war against this attack on our culture and spirituality we must end the conditions that give rise to it.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by plaindealer: 6:01pm On Jan 31, 2021
Wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2021
Jman06:

Not really true-your first paragraph I mean.
Part of our problem is that we now relegate spiritually to the background.We shouldn't even be discussing making such lifestyles a societal norm.
Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by kkins25(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2021
placement:
Gay people are possessed. It's not their fault, they all need deliverance. I can't just imagine, feeling for my same sex.
you no go understand, when you don't educate yourself on the issue.

Armaggedon:

homosexualism leads to anal cancer. That's the fact you have not vitiated. Whatever rubbish mechanism or whether other things also cause the sickness is out of question.
yes, when done wrongly. drinking coke wrongly could get you cancer too, having sex wrongly also has its consequences just like every other thing.

I'm struggling to understand your point here but you have done absolutely nothing to counter the fact that it destroys the family institution.
we have other institutions that connect even more people. even you are not connected with all your family members as our ancestor were.

But you never cited any research in your bogus claims. Well, everybody knows that homosexualism and paedophilia are two sides the same coin. Most homosexuals are also paedophiles. you also want to ask if molesting young boys is rape? Such a question isn't beyond you.
sources please. otherwise this is just BS.

Make no such mistake. Western societies no longer have values. They have destroyed their family institution, tradition and religious standards.
thats why western civilizations are growing more rapidly. they are getting rid of markers that would make you different from others. in other words we are HUMANS first before a christian or husband or etc... you don't see new yorkers waging war against Californians like fulanis battle igbos, nd yorubas battle igbos do you?

Issues of abortion, gay marriage, feminism, transgender have tore them apart leading to depression, drugs, mass shooting and knife attacks.
These are symptoms of anomie and if their economy comes under serious stress, there will be problem because the only thing giving them a semblance of stability is economic prosperity. USA is an example.
kindly compare the USA you mentioned, compare and contrast with your own country. ensure to check every ramification, now tell me: Is your God loving nation any better.

2 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Armaggedon: 1:47pm On Feb 02, 2021
kkins25:

yes, when done wrongly. drinking coke wrongly could get you cancer too, having sex wrongly also has its consequences just like every other thing.
Hey! easy. Unfortunately, none of the data ever attributes the health dangers of the practice to "wrong practice", they only prove the practice itself is wrong. Instead, it is the lack of hetrosex (normal sex) itself for male and female for a long time that has been linked to prostate and ovarian cancer respectively. This means that one is natural while the other is a sick behavior. No sugar coating!

kkins25:

you
we have other institutions that connect even more people. even you are not connected with all your family members as our ancestor were.
Can you name those institutions that gives an individual the opportunity of being loved, raised and connected by blood like the family?

kkins25:

thats why western civilizations are growing more rapidly. they are getting rid of markers that would make you different from others. in other words we are HUMANS first before a christian or husband or etc... you don't see new yorkers waging war against Californians like fulanis battle igbos, nd yorubas battle igbos do you?

kindly compare the USA you mentioned, compare and contrast with your own country. ensure to check every ramification, now tell me: Is your God loving nation any better.

Smh what an ignorant submission. Comparing apple with oranges. You should know more that comparing crisis of norms experienced in the western societies to the violence in Nigeria. Igbo, Fulani and Yoruba should never have been in one country and will need to go their separate ways for peace to reign. The violence you experience in Nigeria is what you see where ethnic groups of sharply different religious and cultural orientations were helmed together by colonialism. It happens everywhere. In Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia and Britain's period of "troubles" with Ireland which is also part of the west. However that is different from the systematic elimination of the norms in a homogeneous society currently happening in the west. Creating divisions and giving rooms for politicians to exploit them. abortionists vs prolife, gays vs straight, religious vs atheists.

At least, most Americans now acknowledge that these divisions have increased tensions, protest and violence like never before since the last 5 years. Now this is the contradictions of liberalism I'm talking about- anarchy!

Save economic prosperity, extreme freedom and "normlessness" will undo Western civilization.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by kkins25(m): 8:46pm On Feb 02, 2021
Armaggedon:
Hey! easy. Unfortunately, none of the data ever attributes the health dangers of the practice to "wrong practice", they only prove the practice itself is wrong. Instead, it is the lack of hetrosex (normal sex) itself for male and female for a long time that has been linked to prostate and ovarian cancer respectively. This means that one is natural while the other is a sick behavior. No sugar coating!
A bottle of coke is as "unnatural" as is homosexuality. In fact, i can assure you that more people die from drinking coke than they do when engaging in Anal Sex. So logically speaking, you should be worried of the people who are dying of coke consumption than you should those who engage in such form of sex that is none of your business.

Can you name those institutions that gives an individual the opportunity of being loved, raised and connected by blood like the family?
The institution of Family is one that still holds strong, at least when we talk of the nuclear family. Alot of cultures don't keep the large extended family anymore. I really don't know where you get this idea from, but thank God for forums like this i can connect with people who share my beliefs or rather the lack thereof. Family is beyond blood my friend.

Smh what an ignorant submission. Comparing apple with oranges
No sir, i'm comparing apples from two different geometric locations on the face of the earth. tell me, is america a land of one ethnic group?

You should know more that comparing crisis of norms experienced in the western societies to the violence in Nigeria.(America, china, japan, korea, india, ghana, south africa, rwanda, kenya are all countries that have gone through years of blood shed, maybe even more than we have. So what still stops us from becoming like them? They commit more sins than we do but the blessings God was showered upon them. i wonder, where is the manna that was promised to you- the so called child of Abraham.

Igbo, Fulani and Yoruba should never have been in one country and will need to go their separate ways for peace to reign.
Exactly, because they still act like chimpanzees from different troops.

The violence you experience in Nigeria is what you see where ethnic groups of sharply different religious and cultural orientations were helmed together by colonialism. It happens everywhere. In Czechoslovakia, Yugoslavia and Britain's period of "troubles" with Ireland which is also part of the west. However that is different from the systematic elimination of the norms in a homogeneous society currently happening in the west. Creating divisions and giving rooms for politicians to exploit them. abortionists vs prolife, gays vs straight, religious vs atheists.
so why is it that you who doesn't support homosexuality is living through Hell whilst does who do are living like they are contact with the angels of God.

At least, most Americans now acknowledge that these divisions have increased tensions, protest and violence like never before since the last 5 years. Now this is the contradictions of liberalism I'm talking about- anarchy!
you mean the one that the you watch on CNN and FOX news.

Save economic prosperity, extreme freedom and "normlessness" will undo Western civilization.
i somewhat agree.

3 Likes

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by Franklydes(m): 1:21pm On Feb 03, 2021
Depepper:

The Maasai tribe drinks cow blood on some occasions. It affects you in no way.
In this case.(if you don't drink cow blood) does that make you "different from them" or better than them.
Word you are. sorry for the late reply

1 Like

Re: Homosexuality Rises In Nigeria Few Days Into Biden’s Presidency by LordReed(m): 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2021
Armaggedon:

This is false. Increased incidence of disease in the homosexual community is attributed to risky behaviour eg unprotected sex, multiple sex partners, etc. Exactly the same reasons for the propagation of disease in the heterosexual community.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Kuje Prison Attack: Another Boko Haram Commander Arrested In Abuja / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI / Buhari's Administration Wants To Use Me To Arrest Jonathan--tompolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.