Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,303 members, 7,822,497 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Mayweather Can Actually Write A Huge Cheque Faster Than The Amazon Boss - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mayweather Can Actually Write A Huge Cheque Faster Than The Amazon Boss (1012 Views)

Lady Assaults, Slaps A Huge Guy At Fast Food Restaurant. See Reactions / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée / "I Can Actually Make Your Boyfriend Mine" - Nigerian Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mayweather Can Actually Write A Huge Cheque Faster Than The Amazon Boss by advanceDNA: 8:40am On Jan 30, 2021
Now don’t get me wrong.... the amazon boss, Jeff Bezos is worth a staggering $190 billion.
But make no mistake, that’s not liquid cash.

That’s what has the potential to become cash...and ofcourse can increase as the value of amazon increases.

He’s the owner of the company but he’s actually on salary of around 1.6 million dollars a year. (There are laws in the United States that prevent company owners from earning as they like from their own company)
Now, add sponsorship, partnership, tv and magazine rights, Jeff is only worth liquid cash about 20 million dollars a year. If he needs to write a wicked cheque ...sayyyy... $100 million dollars, he can’t do it in a hurry without talking to his bank, or selling stocks....he had to sell stocks to settle his wife for the divorce

But Floyd.....remeber this picture below... the guy is actually that fvcking liquid...he’s cash rich....
He can write a cheque of 200million dollars without moving from a spot..or calling a bank..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mayweather Can Actually Write A Huge Cheque Faster Than The Amazon Boss by advanceDNA: 8:43am On Jan 30, 2021
Wow

Imagine buying a 400 dollar commodity and u still have a balance of nearly 100 million dollars in cash sitting in one of your accounts ..

Re: Mayweather Can Actually Write A Huge Cheque Faster Than The Amazon Boss by advanceDNA: 8:44am On Jan 30, 2021
You may have seen this picture over the Internet about his garage having one too many RR.... it’s actually true.... the bad boy is so liquid he just goes on a spending spree.......

He can buy a house with is ATM... that’s not what many rich people can do without a mortgage...

Lalasticlala.
See something... there is a snake inside one of the cars oooo

Re: Mayweather Can Actually Write A Huge Cheque Faster Than The Amazon Boss by TheStakeHolder(m): 8:52am On Jan 30, 2021
I need this type of vanity in my life....

lipsrsealed
Re: Mayweather Can Actually Write A Huge Cheque Faster Than The Amazon Boss by Realtord43: 8:53am On Jan 30, 2021
All is vanity
gringringrin
cheesycheesycheesy
gringringrin

But i want this vanity!
Re: Mayweather Can Actually Write A Huge Cheque Faster Than The Amazon Boss by slowice(m): 8:55am On Jan 30, 2021
Money man.... Damn undecided
Re: Mayweather Can Actually Write A Huge Cheque Faster Than The Amazon Boss by prince2pac(m): 9:32am On Jan 30, 2021
Money man

Re: Mayweather Can Actually Write A Huge Cheque Faster Than The Amazon Boss by Burgerlomo: 9:42am On Jan 30, 2021
Realtord43:
All is vanity
gringringrin
cheesycheesycheesy
gringringrin

But i want this vanity!

Very sure vanity cool

Re: Mayweather Can Actually Write A Huge Cheque Faster Than The Amazon Boss by Burgerlomo: 9:49am On Jan 30, 2021
I pray to be writing slow, I mean very slow checks like Jeff Bezos and writing a huge checks faster like Mayweather will be awesome too. grin
Re: Mayweather Can Actually Write A Huge Cheque Faster Than The Amazon Boss by Eastson(m): 9:49am On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Mayweather Can Actually Write A Huge Cheque Faster Than The Amazon Boss by abosede93452: 12:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
I need this type of vanity in my life....
Re: Mayweather Can Actually Write A Huge Cheque Faster Than The Amazon Boss by blueAgent(m): 5:44am On Mar 23, 2021
I disagree with this writeup ,Jeff Bezos keeps on average 5% of his wealth as cash. That's about 8billion dollars
More than 3 times the net worth of Mayweather.

https://nairametrics.com/2020/12/12/world-richest-man-jeff-bezos-holds-5-of-his-wealth-in-cash/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Exposes Her B00bs And Vag!na In Public For N200 Notes (video) / . / Wedding Turns Fatal As Lightning Hits Groom And Guests, Killing 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.