Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Do You Still Watch Television? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Do You Still Watch Television? (27226 Views)

Watch Television And Films And Earn Cash For Free No Investment Android_incent / 50 Cartoons That Were Shown On Nigerian Television In The 1970s And '80s. / How TSTV Is Set To Change Your Internet & Satellite Television Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by Franklydes(m): 12:06pm On Jan 30, 2021
CalliDora1:

How?

Lol.. really? But still, one cant do online hustle with it. So, my phone to the rescue.

Na you dey pay, I guess.
oh Na you sef Callidora
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by Zane2point4(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
trustedward:
Na poorvety they worry some people, u don't watch tv but u go out to Cinema to watch movies, go get a 75 inches 4k or 8k Lg oled tv and watch a movie or musicals in full HD, 4k OR 8k then come back and spill this nonsense...y workload may be the reason sone persons don't have time for TV others re just turned off by the poor picture quality of their old standard HD TVS
Dont mind them.
Maybe they're talking about those nonsense low pic quality tv.
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by michoim(m): 12:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
waleyp:
I lost interest too, I don't know why
God is helping you...not so good for your spiritual edification
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by DarkJeddi(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
I watch TV,every blessed day..
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by Draslo(m): 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Forwhere.......
Na only football match dey make real niggarrrrs veg out in front of the tv...
Even the football match now self person fit stream or watch am with phone or laptop as far as you get data

Me personally....never watch TV this year at all....
Except say I want use am play my ps4
Even the ps4 my sisters nor dey allow me play am in peace....
They are always frustrating me and watching their zee world ...from Ganga to ring of fire,
Twist of faith, amma, this is fate, jodha and akbar, zaras nikha....so I don already give up as a real niggarrr
You just mentioned 8 the shows on zee world. I find that worrisome
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by Liposure: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oizee:
yes... cartoons mainly, that's what my children have turned me into......
lol...grow up
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by xynerise: 12:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
For over a month I have not watched the TV. I am using laptop and phone for everything entertainment
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by IME1: 12:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sadly not really.

My TV only comes on for news in the evening for about 30 minutes which is not even every day.
Then I still manage to watch news line on some Sundays.

Sad, I don't even bother with subscription and getting movies in my flash drive.
I think this is the case of those around me even.

The children around me are encouraged not to spend too much time in front of the TV.
They now have bikes, swings, books, tabs and other things to engage them.

TV sha
I was a TV shild cool I grew up in front of TV from creche to SSS3 then I said goodbye.
From the time of waiting for 4pm to the time of watching cable and satellite.

Evolution lol
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by yesloaded: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
susy6999:
In 2020, I never spent more than 1 hour watching TV.

I have never sat down to watch TV this year.

Same here o

Not just this year

Work & other activities taking lots of my time

Chai
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by Liposure: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Unlimitk:

if u have phone or laptop with steady data
u won't bother about tv
it's been 5 months since Ive watch TV last
how many people can afford steady data. All fingers are not equal.
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by AntiIgbo: 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
madukaanaya:
foolish afonja

You mean your papa? grin
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by AntiIgbo: 12:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
Oozz2:

Lol my mother is a fool from portoporto republic ;

A guy from Biafra impregnated and dumped her. Reason why I am always bitter about life embarassed

Lol I guess she deserved it grin She was probably just like her mom too, h*rny punanis grin
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by 3RNEST(m): 12:15pm On Jan 30, 2021
Phone and laptop don kill TV, just like Gotv kill Dvd, no need spending time watch TV.

I remember those days of black & white TV grin

1 Like

Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by BigBashiru: 12:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
CalliDora1:
Nope.

For years now, I've not put on my TV because once I'm less busy, it's YouTube things or videos of the day on Facebook. So, there's really no time to put on the television. I don't even remember its there.

Though when I go visiting, my siblings just like to force me to watch one programm or the other which I lose interest in within a few mins and revert to my phone again. tongue

I thought I was the only one...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by peacettw: 12:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
Good question. No, I stopped watching television years ago
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by Goodnuel: 12:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
On match days, yes.
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by MadamExcellency: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
descarado:

Oh shut it.
Gosh.

You don't shut a debate, you convince by putting everything in perspective.

Do you have children?
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by Mrpojj(m): 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
susy6999:
In 2020, I never spent more than 1 hour watching TV.

I have never sat down to watch TV this year.

Omo me too
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by Liposure: 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Aflix:
People will claim they don't watch TV, but they spend hours on their phones watching Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Netflix video...... How's this different from TV
the obsession with social media is on another level
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by sfinkzslot(m): 12:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Me that will soon buy 50" smart LED TV
If I nor watch na because nepa carry light and I nor wan use Gen.
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by lastmessenger: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
Jim jam all the way
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 30, 2021
lahizak:

You must have think this post make sense. U better start living and stop chasing money up and down, take time to work hard and take time too to enjoy hard. Money chasing no dey finish ooo, use ur brain
Me def no understand this people oooo. I'm a freelancer and still go to work during the day, but I still watch tv, in fact I love cartoons, sometimes I kill a whole day off resting, watching tv and playing with my phone.
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by Nigeriakan: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
I NOR GET TELE
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by Ayo2004: 12:29pm On Jan 30, 2021
Out of the 30days of this year,I have spent 20days watching tv...football,money movies,fox,bet and many others have amazing content,cartoon network, nickelodeon and even Africa magic Yoruba is getting more interesting ever since I watched Alani Pamolekun,that Odunlade guy deserves a grammy abeg grin

Those saying tv is a waste of time used to make money,I hope u have used that time to make billions cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by martinmiller: 12:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
Some of you here ☺️ saying you don't watch television, like it's a taboo or that you won't make your money � yet.

If my free time equals to when I catch up with television programs, why not ! I will watch and add up to my information � any way it depends on what you all watch.
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by Adukpe19(m): 12:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
I watch TV, not frequently, the black and white with antenna linked to NTA Benin and around the state.
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by Iceyjayz: 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Yes I do, if I want to watch Netflix movies or news.
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by Ghozky(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Since, the beginning of this year, I've not been opportuned to watch Television, the last time I watched TV, was January 10th and na CNN, I watch sef. Football na to stream am.

'Ihe nke owu Rice'
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
rabiudon:
I watch TV, season movies especially because I have been working from home since march 2020. I have some I am yet to watch sef. Nothing is bad in watching TV as some people are making it sound.
You said it all. The reason I choose the online hustle path has a lot to do with things like this, I always wonder how one will make money and still not have time to enjoy his or her money, then who are you making the money for, this is how the Nigerian work system has turned even young teenagers too.

When you work from home, you will have enough time to watch tv, play games, sleep and still make money than some people working 24 hrs a day, with earning from you online hustle you can even start a business put workers and regulate it from your home with your personal business app. We are in the 21st century, I don't know why people are making life hard for themselves, you only live once fah.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by tonyson010(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
I still do, but that's just news at office.

I have stopped subbing because i don't have the time to watch. However, I watch professional videos downloaded from YouTube at home on my screen, cos I want to minimise time spent close to screen.
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by Evidenx(m): 12:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
A TIME WILL COME,U WILL LOOSE INTEREST IN WATCHING TV...

MAKING MONEY WILL NOT INTEREST YOU...

SEX WILL MEAN NOTHING TO YOU..

CARS,GIRLS,FOOD,PERFUME, AND ALL YOU USE TO CRAVE FOR WILL VANISH...

YOU WILL BEGIN TO LONG FOR PURPOSE, THE ESSENCESS OF LIFE, DEEP DOWN INSIDE YOU,U WILL WANT TO FILL D VOID IN YOUR SOUL....

THEN U REMEMBER ONLY ONE MAN CAN FILL THE VOID, IS NAME IS JESUS CHRIST.

MANY COME TO REALIZE THIS WHEN THEY ARE OLD AND CANT DO MUCH,BUT SOME REALIZE THIS AT AN EARLY AGE. WHICH GROUP WILL U BELONG??
CHOOSE WISELY.
Re: Do You Still Watch Television? by IgboWarlord(m): 12:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Yes i do.. Cos i watch football and Al Jazeera.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saga Evicted From The Big Brother House / Ay 30 Days In Atlanta Wins 4 Awards At Golden Movie Awards (pics) / BBTitans: Juicy Jay Shouts ‘Chineke’ After Kissing Yvonne (Video/Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.