Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,444 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) (36163 Views)

Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) / Imo Police Parade Kidnappers, Traditional Ruler, Native Doctor, Pastor, Others / SAITARIS Cultists Abduct, Rape Teenagers (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by donMIG(m): 11:42am On Jan 30, 2021
sapphiere:
Hell everyone. Please my moniker has been cloned by a jobless boy on this forum. He uses the cloned monikers to lure sex hungry nairalanders then scam them.

Some of the cloned monikers are;
Sapphierre
Sapphere
SapphiereBastar

The jobless boy behind the monikers is Ebenezar202I he also uses Regionofpiss and uUnbanEbenezar

Lalasticlala please look into this

This one na family mata notin concern us grin
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by NaMeAboki: 11:42am On Jan 30, 2021
Did I hear someone say Fulani herdsmen? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by thatigboman: 11:42am On Jan 30, 2021
preacherz:
Checking their Names
usman muhideen 21yrs and isah maimodu 20 yrs.
They are indeed fulani but speak yoruba fluently

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by Pat081: 11:44am On Jan 30, 2021
See d person that send them
Fahdiga1:
Did they see any skull in their hands
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by Impregnablefolk: 11:45am On Jan 30, 2021
sapphiere:
Hell everyone. Please my moniker has been cloned by a jobless boy on this forum. He uses the cloned monikers to lure sex hungry nairalanders then scam them.

Sapphierre
Sapphere
SapphiereBastar

The jobless boy behind the monikers is Ebenezar202I he also uses Regionofpiss and uUnbanEbenezar

Aunty! Abeg make we hear word. Aunty social worker! If u lyk begin investigate me, I no send u!
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 12:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Chukwutobi:
Are they Fulani herdsmen? shocked

Wickedness is in every tribe and we must fight to stop it. If stopping it is impossible, it must reduce by a great amount.

The guy that initiated the evil plan to kidnap those kids is Fulani. When he was asked how he knew the spot where they took those kids to in the forest,he said he was a herdsman !

1 Like

Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by Adesanyaadeoye: 12:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
Are you suffering from the following sicknesses or someone close to you is experiencing any of these sicknesses, count your self lucky enough if you come across this info. The sicknesses listed are what am 98% sure ( God heals perfectly) but the herbs and simple steps to be taken gonna be a testimony if adhere to.
Diabetes
Appendicitis (Appendix)
Pregnancy issue.( Must be communicated now)
Fibroid
Body itching( kokoro inu eje)
Blood shortage
Typhoid and Malaria.
All the listed sicknesses are what am sure of with guarantee.
If you wanna confirm, call 09033425135, 08145106585.
Note please: I am not a Doctor or an herbalist but these are sicknesses I got the herbs from elders and have got proofs.
Note: I prefer coming to anywhere you're provided you ready to pay for the tfare
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by mauchiz: 12:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
People that live in these areas, should buy small gun to protect their selves, don't wait for Buhari.

Help your self
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by Zaggafrank: 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sodiquinone:
they are Yoruba Fulani
We call them Fulanised Yorubas
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
I live in osogbo. Am suprised am informed about this here. .although i d0nt listen to radio or tv
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by extol1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Bola146:
cry We will not hear anything about these people again
why?
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:19pm On Jan 30, 2021
nyoloba Muslims
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by Basher8583: 12:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
GODBLESSBUHARI:
Afonja doing Afonja things grin
At least they won't blame Herdsmen for this
Na wa for some evil beings

God bless you.

If they were not caught now it would have been convenient for the media mostly saharareporters to blame it on fulani herdsmen
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by Amumaigwe: 12:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Aminat508:

Source: https://amiloadednews.com/2021/01/police-parades-suspected-kidnappers-who-killed-and-dumped-bodies-of-two-teenagers-in-osun.html

I know the culprit must be one with a name sounding like a revving automobile. Yoruba muslims no dey disappoint for human ritual. Shameful and wicked souls.
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by Oddsman(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30, 2021
These people are of no use to the society. Follow my Telegram group, Free of charge
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by P1PrinceKT(m): 12:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Chukwutobi:

Wickedness is in every tribe and we must fight to stop it. If stopping it is impossible, it must reduce by a great amount.

Even there's No Fulani in Osun or Ogun Kidnapping won't stop.
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by brainhgeek(m): 12:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
The armed robbers have names but the kidnappers don't?....
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by CHoccolaTE: 12:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
They are probably Nairaland boys that are always online shouting "women are liabilities", "women are olosho" yenyenyen, na Nairaland boys work be that. To dey bash women.

Meanwhile see wetin males dey do
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by mozes01(m): 12:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
See as devil don push them ...

grin grin na two cancel the two of them no story again. Thats 2 minus 2

Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by GODBLESSBUHARI: 1:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Basher8583:

God bless you.

If they were not caught now it would have been convenient for the media mostly saharareporters to blame it on fulani herdsmen
And God bless you too my brother......
Don't pay attention to this miscreants trying to paint This government bad
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by Shormiey(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Did they see any skull in their hands
Keep kweit Fulani woman cheesy
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by Junior66(m): 1:26pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sodiquinone:
they are Yoruba Fulani
One of them is a herdsman. I wonder why it was excluded here.
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by Junior66(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
Chukwutobi:

One of them actually is.
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by Emeka71(m): 1:27pm On Jan 30, 2021
sapphiere:

Sapphierre
Sapphere
SapphiereBastar

Good investigation.
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by bluefilm: 1:46pm On Jan 30, 2021
What are they still waiting for before setting them on fire?

I can supply the fuel right away if that is the problem.

Nonsense. angry
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by Ameboperoo(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
GODBLESSBUHARI:
Afonja doing Afonja things grin
At least they won't blame Herdsmen for this
Na wa for some evil beings
Did you listen to the interview? The kidnappers are actually Fulani. Only if you understand yoruba
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by FireTheMods: 2:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
grin
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by ursamajor: 2:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
Chukwutobi:

The kidnappers were actually Fulani men, I know this because I'm familiar with the place
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by Duridadi: 2:39pm On Jan 30, 2021
Sodiquinone:
they are Yoruba Fulani
...... They are Fulani Yoruba grin grin grin
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by seunayantokun(m): 3:20pm On Jan 30, 2021
I can't see the names of the kidnappers. The armed robbers' are there, the names of the victims of the kidnappers are also there but I can't see the kidnappers'.
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by JooEeL(m): 3:22pm On Jan 30, 2021
Okay when it is Yoruba assailants, it is convenient to "parade" them but if Fulani, you hide their faces.

May hell consume the zoo!
Re: Osun Police Parade Kidnappers Who Killed & Dumped Bodies Of 2 Teenagers (Photo) by Olofin2(m): 3:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
Positivepoint:

And I was expecting them to be herdsmen ain't that an irony.

You have eyes but can't see... Robbers are yorubas while names of kidnappers not mentioned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Travails Of Siblings Raped By Their Dad For 3years (photo) / Man Beats His Mother Dead In Akwa Ibom After False Prophecy By Pastor(pics / NDLEA Recovers Crack Cocaine Worth N193bn From Lagos Warehouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.