Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,611 members, 7,813,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) (90749 Views)

An Armed Robber Who Ambushed Abiola Became A Governor - Zainab Duke-Abiola, Wife / Goodluck Jonathan Wants Those Who Attacked His House Exposed / Emma Otika Attacked, His Head Broken In Anambra State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by twilliamx(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
A looter shoots a looter...alooter continua..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Kizyte(m): 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Let's protect ourselves
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
All thanks to Una Allah for killing someone

Kwuantinu
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by JoinSeeMyFather: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
And you want me to clap for you ba? Kojolake kojoloko.
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
All thanks be to Almighty Allah. Today at about 3 a.m., I was attacked in my house in Sokoto by armed robbers but by Allah’s powers, I was able to shoot and kill one (robber) and injured some. I am grateful,” the lawmaker said.

Next time the night crawlers will think twice before choosing a house to rob, he gave the guy a good death honourably.

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
Racoon:
So sad he has to go this way.When they have the power to make a sitting president sit up or impeached due to his nonchalant attitude to the widespread deteriorating insecurity, they foot dragged hence failed to do it.

They backtracked even apologising to same president for woefully failing to carry out his constitutional responsibilities.Now what they tolerated is consuming them one by one.

The armed robber was shot and not the Salame!
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Gkay1(m): 7:48pm On Jan 30, 2021
I think we all need to own guns in this country

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Omezif(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2021
That's why it's good for everyone to have gun but unfortunately it will lead to dangerious situation.
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Elan83(m): 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
You don kill one hungry almajiri & injure his colleagues dat came to beg u 4 food abi?
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by bstan12: 7:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Ifork4money:
to suck long black clit dey hungry me. any good long clit around island reading ths should send me a message
how can you be this foolish in 2021?

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
Daz y I always say make we arm. Me I don arm o. If Dem come my house eh. We go fight bullet to bullet, . Just imagine d dagger d aboki thief carry

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by od501: 7:51pm On Jan 30, 2021
ExAngel007:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/439484-nigerian-lawmaker-kills-suspected-armed-robber.html

Photos: 1 Face cap stained with blood of one of the attackers.
2 Door at the incident scene

How are we sure he is an armed robber?! Who we go ask? Cos I don't trust these people at allll.,
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by naijadrivablog: 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
A thief refused to be robbed.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Oddsman(m): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
Valleys:
Interesting...

So the baba get gun for house but them no want citizens to own their own guns. Isorite.
Thank God for your live.

That's if it's not one of his boys that has fallen out with him.

Believe politicians, then you can believe anything.

If guns legal for Nigeria like USA, wahala dey ooo. Too many trival matters will be settled with gun. UK get reason why dem no legalize guns

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by santakris(m): 7:54pm On Jan 30, 2021
harmargedon:
and we are not permitted to have one.
We are not in the same country u know. Some tribe are first class citizens and they are free to carry arms.

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Ifork4money: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
bstan12:
buy fucking peoples wives and girl friends
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by merits(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Valleys:
Interesting...

So the baba get gun for house but them no want citizens to own their own guns. Isorite.
Thank God for your live.

That's if it's not one of his boys that has fallen out with him.

Believe politicians, then you can believe anything.
Are you a VIP member of timber and calibre?so wait for your time.
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by favour32(m): 7:58pm On Jan 30, 2021
Why shoot to kill?
If nor be northern elite,police for dey flex muscle.

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 30, 2021
ENGINEERG:
IS THE GUN LICENCED?

CAN I GET A LICENCED GUN TOO LIKE OUR HONOURABLE BECAUSE IN NIGERIA OF TODAY WE ALL NEED GUN?

IS KILLING OF A SUSPECT NOT A CRIME ?
if u wan licence gun, it's like walking to heaven o. Just do am coded
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by stolaonipekun: 8:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tx god the fail to kill this good man I knew him if u are coper I sokoto and luckily u were posted to his home town in salame u will enjoy your service year. He provides corper accommodation, money and food even electricity

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Femeto: 8:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
The common man wey no get gun what would they have done.
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by stolaonipekun: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tx god they fail to kill this good man I knew him if u are a coper I sokoto and luckily u were posted to his home town in salame u will enjoy your service year. He provides corper accommodation, money and food even electricity

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Reference(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
Racoon:
So sad he has to go this way.When they have the power to make a sitting president sit up or impeached due to his nonchalant attitude to the widespread deteriorating insecurity, they foot dragged hence failed to do it.

They backtracked even apologising to same president for woefully failing to carry out his constitutional responsibilities.Now what they tolerated is consuming them one by one.

Honestly, I couldn't have placed this absolute truth any better.

We are now clearly seeing the terrible effects of personality cults and 'strongmanism' masquerading as democracy where you elect a leader you cannot control, direct or advise.

When such leader misses it for whatever reason, everybody suffers greatly. The Rep was at the brink of being served for their institutional failings in not able to check the Executive and drive good governance..

No tears for him.
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Asianjollof007: 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
bstan12:

E shock you too?
Look at that goat posting nudes on every front-page thread too, the mods won't see that but they can ban someone unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by lilbarracuda(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
This man should be a general in the military.
Leading the fight against BH boys.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by just2endowed: 8:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
majamajic:
The thief wore opposition face cap ?

exactly
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by JasperVII(m): 8:07pm On Jan 30, 2021
And yet they don't want us to have our own guns.
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by davillian(m): 8:08pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tonymegabush1:
Have said it B4, if you can't buy gun get cutlass or big rod keep for house

Illegal movement should warrant illegal treatment
Rod or cutlass for gun fight undecided
Re: Abdullahi Salame Shoots Dead An Armed Robber Who Attacked His House (Photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
PoloG:
Thread say Arm robbers, them they mention herdsmen here

Na herdsmen.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Female Corper Caught In The Bush Destroying Ballot Papers In Imo (Photos) / Ongoing Biafra Protest In Alaba Market, Lagos (Pictures) / How Sani Abacha Died…AL Mustapha. NOT BY APPLE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.