Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US (37071 Views)

Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by PHijo(m): 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2021
Does Dangote have people who advice him?
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by NamelessOGBENI(m): 5:03pm On Jan 30, 2021
QuitNotice:
Dangote chop de apple grin

There is just no man too rich, or too powerful for vagina people to implicate
Baba loose guard big time. Anyway, this na confirm lesson to we Jew guys.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by simplesearch: 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
slowice:
The way arewa holier than thou people avoid this Dangote yansh matter is hilarious..... Now it has become obvious that Islam is for women and poor men, as a wealthy Muslim man, you can do whatever you want and no bagger can say shit

And this has been going on for about 10years, while the hypocrites continue to worship him as one of their spiritually most adorable one, funny enough that's what majority of them do. No doubt, He sure deserve some respect for his entrepreneurship but this is a minus to his brand name and all his achievement so far. Not surprised though because Islam itself does not believe anyone can live free from sin, their version of serving God is once you can pray five times a day and wash off all the parts of your body with which you've committed those sins, then you are good to go commit another one while awaiting another opportunity to pray them off. Without Jesus there is actually no salvation or hope of freedom from sin whatsoever, and this they have refuse to accept!

8 Likes

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 30, 2021
Queenlovely:

my friend, I know this man personally.

this is a public forum, I would have posted pictures .

dangote is an educated illiterate

take it from me

I have tested his IQ level

And with your education you are better? You know he exists. Does he know you do? Education without money is a bloody waste. Face your life and make something with your high IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
Queenlovely:

my friend, I know this man personally.

this is a public forum, I would have posted pictures .

dangote is an educated illiterate

take it from me

I have tested his IQ level
You can post the pictures quietly in my DM grin
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by evans4luv: 5:11pm On Jan 30, 2021
princebishop:
why did they fix the hearing on our national sim blocking day?
my brother i wonder o
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Ayo2004: 5:12pm On Jan 30, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Decades of planning, years of execution, nights of strategizing, days of glory— all can be squashed within minutes.

Womanizing, fornication, adultery are the most potent catalysts to the waterloo of a successful person. History, both biblical and otherwise has propped up this truth.

Observe as Aliko Dangote continues to make a mockery of himself, while his Delilah takes her cue.
Abegii...wetin squash?he will still win Africa richest man of the year for the next ten years and his company will grow bigger as long as he continues to romance the FG,case wey go soon comot limelight by march
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by zoedew: 5:13pm On Jan 30, 2021
AMvanquish:

The guy fall hand but the money remains.
Money? Ask Dangote!! Inner Dangote he would wish to give away all the money for a reset as if the scandal never broke!!! Going forward everyone of note who meets him starts off thinking of the mess of a man he has become. Who lives in scant regard for how God wants us to live our lives will end up scanty!! Since there was no NDA from the very beginning of the shack up spanning ten years it remains hazy to see the basis on which the court will gag the slut. Pertinent questions are:- Is the bum not Dangote’s? Was he at the apartment and lying in the photographed posture voluntarily? Is his presence at the pad of the slut not implied consent to have his pics taken by her? Is the pics not the private property of the slut who is at liberty to use same as she pleases especially considering that it now forms the story of her life? Is anyone not free to tell a life story where there has been no NDA? Dangote has got John Doe in a mess. The Lawyer had better settle cause the lady has a lot less to lose compared with Dangote! Anyway, a man who takes his wife on a supposed vacation to Dubai only to forget her there after securing her permission to fly elsewhere for a business meeting is sure to end up this way! Love is alien to his thinking. His concept of a she is an object to be used to satisfy carnal lusts Q.E.D. Folks like him soon get used as we see going forward!

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Cti28(m): 5:14pm On Jan 30, 2021
Okortor:
If only men can overcome this monster called sex.
A minute or two of it can ruin your life forever, tarnish your image and leave you miserable.
It takes grace and a life of total surrender to Jesus Christ. "Those that in Christ are new creature......" " They that are in Christ have crucified the flesh, it's lust and affection thererof"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by zoedew: 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2021
PHijo:
Does Dangote have people who advice him?
He should. Those who do share a common surname! Incompetent! Barring that he kept this dalliance away from them- that is.
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 30, 2021
Why I'll keep on preaching male virginity.

If e pain you,na you know.

Keep yourself,protect you dignity as a man tongue
https://www.nairaland.com/6350679/male-virginity-diamonds-rough

And yes. Whites no be black chicks una dey intimidate anyhow.

After dem drag dangote yansh wella,make I see any mumu wey go dey scream say Nigerian gals useless.

Foreign babes crew,over to you.

What you gat to say??

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Lovelyn451(f): 5:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
I've never heard this man speak but he looks dumb

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2021
ENGINEERG:
99% of men can't do without SIDE CHICKS
WHY?
Men are not wired to be with one woman. Men are as loyal as their options.

PS - more money, more options.
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 30, 2021
Anyway I think we should all wait for her day in Court meanwhile the Gag order(( a judicial ruling barring public disclosure or discussion (as by the press) of information related to a case
broadly : a similar nonjudicial prohibition against the release of
confidential information or against public discussion of a
sensitive matter)) is necessary since she won't let the court decide, she is even awarding judgement to herself,hereby dishonoring the court and misleading the public.
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by AFONJACOW(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30, 2021
This guy is an opportunist, a disgrace to billionaires . Is it not high time we give another person opportunity to take over from this greedy fellow that made his billions through government patronage and monopolies... We all knw billgate how he made his billions through tech, Elon musk how space race made him richest man on planet the list goes on.. what this fellow made his through backdoors and government patronage.. a disgrace to the word billionaire, strips him off government patronage and watch him crumble like pack of cards

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jan 30, 2021
Warning to those of you that loves sugar daddies old enough to be your father.
When your holes are as wide as Bermuda, he will dump you,
then your sense will wake up.
Use your young age to be productive... Not an undercover slut.
The case cant go anywhere against dangote, they were never married, na customer and olosho matter,,,
the aggrement was never to make it public, so that baba go dey slice the apple wella, and pay peanut, suddenly her brain wake up, she wants more than pea nut, baba increase the peanut to $15,000 for her not to loud it, she wanted more, baba japar, she hala.
a few thousand dollars might be given to the slut by dangote or she go even pay damages.
Buh the 5mill? Lai lai.
thats all...
She wasnt smart enough, tho.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by harmargedon: 5:36pm On Jan 30, 2021
all for glory hole.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by IncredibleWrite: 5:37pm On Jan 30, 2021
Queenlovely:
We are all adults so I will be honest with you guys

An idle mind is the devil's workshop, rich men have excess time to waste, they become bored too.

The educated rich people occupy themselves with better activities, while the educated illiterate amongst them engage in sex, silhouette challenge and aimlessly posting rubbish on the internet.

Dangote is an educated illiterate, you cannot excape from the society that molded your character.

hausa and sex are like five and six, that is why at his age no wife

Just forget these useless men,

# some have head but no cap,
#some have cap but no head
You made zero sense
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Lewandoski20(m): 5:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
What is $5Million dollars to the Steady Kpekus she gave you for 10years. 10 years of Steady Knacking. Even wife nor do reach the girl. Oga pay her jarey.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by yemex04(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
wildikeman:
Daangote will end up paying ...that wouldn't rub the rubbish Nyash from my memory

No need to pay again because as it was suppose to be Non -Disclosure Agreement but with the affairs in the news already,Nothing to protect again..the lady can move on with her head held high for ''fucking a billionaire'' grin
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by SweetDipBenny(m): 5:41pm On Jan 30, 2021
Stupid gal
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by yemex04(m): 5:45pm On Jan 30, 2021
Lewandoski20:
What is $5Million dollars to the Steady Kpekus she gave you for 10years. 10 years of Steady Knacking. Even wife nor do teach teach the girl. Oga pay her jarey.

She has always been paid for every round of ''Knacking''.For me,Dangote is reportedly not married to any woman currently so what happened between them is an adult affairs which should not generated any controversy.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by 12345baba(m): 5:50pm On Jan 30, 2021
Na dangote year b dis
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by yemex04(m): 5:52pm On Jan 30, 2021
AFONJACOW:
This guy is an opportunist, a disgrace to billionaires . Is it not high time we give another person opportunity to take over from this greedy fellow that made his billions through government patronage and monopolies... We all knw billgate how he made his billions through tech, Elon musk how space race made him richest man on planet the list goes on.. what this fellow made his through backdoors and government patronage.. a disgrace to the word billionaire, strips him off government patronage and watch him crumble like pack of cards

Because he engaged in a consented intimate affair with a fellow adult?
At the risk of being accused of supporting ''immoral'' affairs, it's a known fact that majority of married men in Nigeria engage in such affairs but because it's Dangote who is possibly no married, it becomes an issue?

I really don't get why this is getting over flogged seriously possible "Dangote " is suppose to be an angel?
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 30, 2021
Authority1o1:
Okay...

Decades of planning, years of execution, nights of strategizing, days of glory— all can be squashed within minutes.

Womanizing, fornication, adultery are the most potent catalysts to the waterloo of a successful person. History, both biblical and otherwise has propped up this truth.

Observe as Aliko Dangote continues to make a mockery of himself, while his Delilah takes her cue.
Nice write up bro women have really affected men's existence from the beginning of time till now if you want to kill a man money or women are just the tools to execute the job
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Gaddafiyusf(m): 5:55pm On Jan 30, 2021
Queenlovely:

An idle mind is the devil's workshop, rich men have excess time to waste, they become bored too.

The educated rich people occupy themselves with better activities, while the educated illiterate amongst them engage in sex, silhouette challenge and aimlessly posting rubbish on the internet.

Dangote is an educated illiterate, you cannot excape from the society that molded your character.

I go comot your teeth

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Jaqenhghar: 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Where is team foreign girls grin
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by TheVictim01(m): 5:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Like a laser guided missile, the colossal reputation built by this man over the years is undone by a single woman. Verily, by the laws of the universe, A man with no control over his sexuality has set up himself for failure, depression, and disdain of true masculinity. Woe be ye who chose to be ignorant of the bias by "mother nature" to men.
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by KosiGee(m): 6:02pm On Jan 30, 2021
This matter should’ve been settled out of court. Dangote’s solicitors are not giving him the best advices. I think his lawyers are exploiting this to milk him.
He would end up spending more money to fight a useless battle against a miss nobody Spikes who is about to get very popular and very rich.

She would sell books, talk shows will invite her. She might spill lots of lies from describing Dangote’s gbola to how he snores after cumming in 59 secs.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Kaiser20: 6:04pm On Jan 30, 2021
DKM123:
Hehehe! American girls don't play. They will deal ruthlessly with you and the system will protect them.

In Naija, even if the man as rich as Dangote raped you, you better keep quiet or your life is at risk. I hope he wins though.
No system will protect her?. Dango did not marry her. Make she too hire lawyer and defend her self in court.
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Niceman4u(m): 6:05pm On Jan 30, 2021
Seems the girl has a picture of his blokos.
Let them hold the girl b4 she exposes him.
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by hansomb: 6:10pm On Jan 30, 2021
Queenlovely:

No be through the same sex your father pounded your mum and you were born ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dangote, Adenuga, Elumelu, Rabiu In France For Business Summit (Photos) / Dangote’s $500M Cement Refinery At Ethiopia Endangered As Rebel Forces Close In / Nkem Chukwumobi: Apams Wife Celebrates Billionaire Funeral Undertaker At 53

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.