Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,228 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US (37036 Views)

Autumn Spikes Evicted From U.S. Apartment For Owing Six Months’ Rent / Autumn Spikes: Dangote ‘Insultingly’ Offered Me $15,000 ‘Hush Money’ / Autumn Spikes: Dangote Sues American Mistress For Exposing His Buttocks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
NamelessOGBENI:

Baba loose guard big time. Anyway, this na confirm lesson to we Jew guys.
I de teh you, bro

1 Like

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Tekrify(m): 10:34pm On Jan 30, 2021
All this is nonsense...

Into businesses are still running...
Ibeto owns no cement plant ...he imported and repackage...so when the country became self sufficient..cement import was banned..so he had to stop... obviously..and he had so many unpaid taxes..
Besides his hotels are running fine plus his oil factory at Anambra..so government has absolutely nothing to do with ibeto..

Ibeto was creating a problem with cement import with scarce Forex...dangote solved it...

This is the same foolishness u will use to accuse him when he is done with his refinery...we waste more than 16 percent of our tot Forex to import fuel because government couldn't fix the refinery..one man wants to solve it to save and stabilize our economy rather than look at the massive good his doing for the country...ur lazy ass cook up useless points...
His monopoly over petroleum doesn't mean he set price anyhow...dangote has never used monopoly to increase price unnecessarily..he will buy crude according to international price and sell based on the standard margin...the same with cement..the price difference between dangote cement and others is most times N50 or N100..
Dangote has no monopoly in cement..there are other players like BUA and lafarge.they have been there ever since....if u hate dangote ..buy from others..the case is similar for all his businesses...

Monopoly or not...he has done what only very few can do in Africa...there is no wealthy person in the world that didn't get any support from his or her government... absolutely non...so don't castigate him.. besides he used his advantage to develop Nigeria to his capacity...
Lastly...just shut the Bleep u don't live the life of Elon musk or zuck...so u can't tell if they have time for women...
Having time for women is a choice...
Queenlovely:
We are all adults so I will be honest with you guys

An idle mind is the devil's workshop, rich men have excess time to waste, they become bored too.

Checkout real entrepreneurs like bill Gates, mark Zuckerberg, Warren buffet, etc Jeff bezos, Elon musk, they don't have time for women,

they are too focused on their business, thinking about shareholders, and new ideas, but government does the thinking for dangote

The Nigeria government dash him Monopoly on everything, so why should he bother to know that one drum of his sugar is tasteless inside garri, full packet of his salt is tasteless inside soup

They destroyed Ibeto,elepahant benue etc to make him king, he is busy chasing women globally

# some have head but no cap,
#some have cap but no head
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Tekrify(m): 10:40pm On Jan 30, 2021
Baba...he remains a man...
Gym or no gym has no effect on his relationship with a slut or what so ever....
Besides over several interviews on CNN and another with a renounce journalist (can't recall his name)he claims to visit the gym regularly..
meobizy:
Money really makes a man. It’s obvious he has no idea what a gym is. This is why I like akata males, majority of them stay fit all their lives. Granted they learned the habit from prison, but it’s a good lifestyle choice either way.
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by charlesucheh(m): 10:42pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dangote! hire me!
I know wuh to to.
Trust me!!!
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Tekrify(m): 10:47pm On Jan 30, 2021
U dat claim to be literate...have ur entire generation achieved 1/100th of what he has achieved..

U know him personally and have tested his IQ and na nairaland u get time to dey roam everyday grin grin grin...
Queenlovely:

my friend, I know this man personally.

this is a public forum, I would have posted pictures .

dangote is an educated illiterate

take it from me

I have tested his IQ level
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Queenlovely(f): 11:18pm On Jan 30, 2021
Tekrify:
U dat claim to be literate...have ur entire generation achieved 1/100th of what he has achieved..

U know him personally and have tested his IQ and na nairaland u get time to dey roam everyday grin grin grin...

low life
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by billyG(m): 11:23pm On Jan 30, 2021
Dangote there is no need for that just tell her U will not give her a dime if she talk.
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Tekrify(m): 11:38pm On Jan 30, 2021
Nuisance
Queenlovely:

low life

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by GreyLaw(m): 11:59pm On Jan 30, 2021
Queenlovely:

An idle mind is the devil's workshop, rich men have excess time to waste, they become bored too.

Checkout real entrepreneurs like bill Gates, mark Zuckerberg, Warren buffet, etc Jeff bezos, Elon musk, they don't have time for women,

they are too focused on their business, thinking about shareholders, and new ideas, but government does the thinking for dangote

The Nigeria government dash him Monopoly on everything, so why should he bother to know that one drum of his sugar is tasteless inside garri, full packet of his salt is tasteless inside soup

They destroyed Ibeto,elepahant benue etc to make him king, he is busy chasing women globally

Not completely true. Many US billionaires are a lot into chasing the opposite sex, and some are heavily into child trafficking and paedophilia. It doesn't stop them from making their money. Dangote, a billionaire himself, can do whatever he wants with women and nothing will happen to his wealth. All that talk is for wannabe rich men, not already established oligarchs like Dangote and co.

Jeff Bezos of Amazon divorced his wife and got himself another girl. Billionaires have yacht where they make out and "enjoy" themselves. All those people you mentioned, you are not in their private lives to know what they do. You only got to know about Dangote's simply because the girl is talking, of which Dangote should have ignored her to oblivion.

My point: If anybody wants to live right and please God, let them do so for the love of God and not some idea that those things prevent people from achieving their goals. The children of this world commit all sorts of evil and go Scot free because their time is not yet and their cup isn't full.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by GreyLaw(m): 12:05am On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:

my friend, I know this man personally.

this is a public forum, I would have posted pictures .

dangote is an educated illiterate

take it from me

I have tested his IQ level

Again, illiterates don't build multi-billion dollar investments. There is not one multi-billion dollar illiterate anywhere in the world. People of that class of wealth have something in common: they are not dumb. They are extremely smart when it comes to business. He might be stupid when it comes to women, but no sane person will call Dangote an illiterate because of his poor choice of women. Also, it is false that his IQ is low. Completely false. And it is also false that you know or have tested him personally; no you don't!
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Yankee101: 8:23am On Jan 31, 2021
I hope he understands American law. She can't encroach your privacy but she has protections under free speech to talk about whatever she participated in as long as she was involved

If you don't do substances or fvck funny or do illegal ish then there should be no fear about your lifestyle.

If you do, then she'll talk. You have no basis for a gag order. Remember, even trump who had an NDA couldn't gag people talkless of you
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by mpeg(m): 10:26am On Jan 31, 2021
The Fall of Dangote,.. he will fall while I will take over as the richest man
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by Boxer007(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2021
Nmezor:
So ur TheCork, I should HV known

of course u known. Please quit pretending like u dont miss me.
anyways the good news is that I love u & u still love me & i want to the be bread while u wlll be my majarine butter. Preach! smiley
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by kriss27(m): 11:16am On Jan 31, 2021
Queenlovely:

As if he had come for you, you will reject him!
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by kriss27(m): 11:20am On Jan 31, 2021
Epicknosis:
Lolz is a choice between the rich n de poor grin grin grin grin grin grin
What is a choice between the rich and poor?
Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by sulasa07(m): 12:38pm On Jan 31, 2021
Kenn55:
Is Dangote not a muslim from Kano?

So all these religious bigot in the north can't blast him the way they do to muslim actresses and other poor people about similar lifestyle in the north abi?

If it were to be an ordinary muslim person now, they would have condemned him on social media.
The Northerns are hypocritical in Nature.
A governor collected bribe on camera and still his hands are intact till now,if it was one ordinary civil servant,they would have qouted Qur'an and Hadith on him but since it's dangote,They can't speak shit

1 Like

Re: Dangote Asks Court To Gag Ex-Girlfriend, Autumn Spikes In US by apatheticme(f): 6:29pm On Jan 31, 2021
Heffalump:
Miss Spike must have noticed some "muguness" in Dangote, hence the extortionate move.

If you must mess with an American gal, better watch your back. They are all suckers!

Team foreign gals are the best won't like this your comment grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bill Gates And Jeffrey Epstein's 2019 Meeting Reason For His Divorce / Man Celebrates After Seeing New N100 Note For The 1st Time In Months / Coronavirus Fears Cost The World’s 5 Richest People $36bn This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.